JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Because Art Jimmerson (Who didn't know what he was getting him self into at all), and old fat Toney is the level of Floyd Mayweather in speed and footwork right?

And you even left out the most important detail, THEY WERE FIGHTING TRAINED MALE FIGHTERS.

There's not ONE of you who have solved the problem of Ronda actually getting to the clinch and getting her hips under May to throw him. Not a single one. Her only entry into the clinch is running in face first, it's what she has done her whole career. Riddle me that, or stop posting bullshit.
    Read my other posts and then look up Low Single Leg Takedown. Then tell me how Floyd is going to punch Ronda while she is going for a low single leg takedown for the majority of the fight.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Read my other posts and then look up Low Single Leg Takedown. Then tell me how Floyd is going to punch Ronda while she is going for a low single leg takedown for the majority of the fight.
    But Ronda doesn't do a low single leg takedowns. She's a judoka. She barely has wrestling technique at all. We're supposed to take the fighter's as they are now right?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    You think Ronda could arm bar this, Id rampage jackson slam that ass. Lol
    u would gas in two minutes

Thor4140

This is what boxers have been saying since UFC 1 back in 1993. In fact, Art Jimmerson, who was a professional boxer at the time entered UFC 1 and he wore 1 boxing glove(in UFC 1 gloves were optional, most fighters went bare knuckle) so he wouldn't hurt his jab hand. Guess how many punches Jimmerson landed? Zero. Guess how many punches professional boxer James Toney landed on Randy Couture back in 2010? Zero. Floyd landed lots of punches on Pacquiao because it was a boxing match and both of them only have 1 tool in their tool belt. Ronda has dozens of tools in her tool belt and she's certainly not going to exchange punches with a boxing master when she has other options. If Floyd fought Ronda it wouldn't even remotely resemble a boxing match and it's highly unlikely that Floyd would land even a single punch. Read my other posts in this thread if you want to know how the fight would go down.

i always enjoy guys post like this who completely ignored when Ray Mercer smashed the former UFC champ in an MMA fight in about ten seconds

like it never happen

Thor4140

this is the same go around that happens ever time someone comes along that is finishing fights in one round. Suddenly in the gullible's eye the person becomes invincible. Sure enuf someone comes along who actually can fight and smacks the shit out of them. Then all the so called experts who thought person 1 was a killer jump ship and talk about person 1 being overrated. Wash rinse repeat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's just a matter of how quickly Floyd lands the first punch. How is she going to stop it? If she avoids the right hook he can come back with a left hook before she says sesame.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u would gas in two minutes
    No, no I wouldn't. I run 40's, and 100 yard dashs every morning. I'd probable gas out around the first half of round 3, but she wouldn't make it that long lol

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It's nice to know that if Ronda Rousey ever joins SBR, there are guys here that can protect us.

Thanks guys.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Josh should go on that mtv "bully fights an mma fighter" show and go against rousey.

JohnGalt2341

i always enjoy guys post like this who completely ignored when Ray Mercer smashed the former UFC champ in an MMA fight in about ten seconds

like it never happen
    Couple of things here... #1 Tim Sylvia is an IDIOT! Tim Sylvia may not be known for his ground game but I am certain that his ground game is FAR better than Ray Mercers. Tim Sylvia let bravado get the best of him and decided to see if he could stand and trade with a professional boxer. Unbelievably STUPID decision! Not even Kimbo Slice who is known for his stand up is dumb enough to stand with a professional boxer when he doesn't have to. Look at the way Kimbo fought Mercer vs every other fight he's ever had. When Kimbo fought Mercer he went for a clinch almost immediately and choked out Mercer in just over a minute. And Kimbo's ground game is terrible for an MMA fighter! But he was still able to submit a professional boxer in just over a minute. Ronda would NEVER try to stand with Floyd. Tim showed what happens when you try to fight a boxer at his own game. I'd be surprised if any MMA fighter tried to show his boxing skills against a professional boxer like this ever again.
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 08-05-15 at 06:18 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hahah.... all this chatter reminds me of third grade, while riding in the back of the school bus on the way home one afternoon.....

this half-fukked up retard-like kid, without any provocation or warning whatsoever, stands up, yells out "KUNT PUNCH!!!!!" and immediately punches the still-seated girl behind him right in her box....

she folds over in pain and tears, and he raises his hands in the air in triumph as if he'd just knocked someone out in a legitimate fight......

poor girl, she got over the physical pain of the well-placed shot, but never the mental pain, as from that day in the third grade until she graduated from high school, her nickname throughout the entire school was "Kunt Punch."

penetrate any guillotine move on Rousy, I'm going straight to the lethal kunt punch..... tho with her, it'll probably turn out to crush her balls....

JohnGalt2341

I realize most of the Floyd/boxing fans in here think I am being incredibly biased/unrealistic. It's not about that. It's about being an expert in ones field. For example, for a long time Anderson Silva wanted to fight Roy Jones in a boxing match. I think this is a terrible idea for Anderson as I feel that Roy would have thoroughly embarrassed him. Even if you took Anderson Silva in his prime vs Roy Jones of today I think Roy would still beat him in a boxing match. However, if you took Roy Jones in his prime against Anderson Silva of today in an MMA match Anderson would beat him easily.

mirinquads

So, again, you didn't explain how Ronda will get the clinch with no wrestling technique... Still waiting on that one.

JoshKnows46

I realize most of the Floyd/boxing fans in here think I am being incredibly biased/unrealistic. It's not about that. It's about being an expert in ones field. For example, for a long time Anderson Silva wanted to fight Roy Jones in a boxing match. I think this is a terrible idea for Anderson as I feel that Roy would have thoroughly embarrassed him. Even if you took Anderson Silva in his prime vs Roy Jones of today I think Roy would still beat him in a boxing match. However, if you took Roy Jones in his prime against Anderson Silva of today in an MMA match Anderson would beat him easily.
    Anybody with any sense, wouldn't disagree with you... But we are not talking about a man vs a man, we are talking about a women against a man. Floyd would lose to almost all men in the 135 pound division, he would not lose to Ronda. Do u understand? Men and women are not physically created equal. You'd have to damn near mentally retarded to believe Ronda would beat mayweather. And I despise mayweather, and Ronda has won me a ton of money, so I'm not playing favorites, I haven't cared about boxing for a long time. You'll see the diffrents I'm talking about between a man and women, if/when Ronda fights Cyborg. Ronda blocks punches with her face, she'd be brutally knocked out in under 10 seconds.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 08-05-15 at 09:39 PM.

JohnGalt2341

So, again, you didn't explain how Ronda will get the clinch with no wrestling technique... Still waiting on that one.
    Ronda might not be known for her wrestling but to say that she has no wrestling technique is just a flat out lie. Do you think she only trains Judo? She trains wrestling regularly with some of the best wrestlers in the world as seen below.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ronda could get Floyd to the ground using a low single leg takedown if she chose to do so... and I believe that she would. There are videos on YouTube of Ronda training wrestling from 5 years ago... maybe longer. Do you honestly believe that she doesn't know how to wrestle? How many MMA fights have you actually watched?

JohnGalt2341

Anybody with any sense, wouldn't disagree with you... But we are not talking about a man vs a man, we are talking about a women against a man. Floyd would lose to almost all men in the 135 pound division, he would not lose to Ronda. Do u understand? Men and women are not physically created equal. You'd have to damn near mentally retarded to believe Ronda would beat mayweather. And I despise mayweather, and Ronda has won me a ton of money, so I'm not playing favorites, I haven't cared about boxing for a long time. You'll see the diffrents I'm talking about between a man and women, if/when Ronda fights Cyborg. Ronda blocks punches with her face, she'd be brutally knocked out in under 10 seconds.
    I do believe that Cyborg will give Ronda her toughest test to date but I'm still giving Ronda the slight edge. When and if that fight ever happens I will be more than happy to wager you all of your Betpoints at even odds. For the record... I don't even like Ronda. I want her to lose! At the same time I also recognize talent when I see it. 10 years from now when women's MMA is more established I think there will likely be a lot of women at Ronda's level... but as of right now there are none... except maybe Cyborg.

mirinquads

There is no doubt in my mind that Ronda could get Floyd to the ground using a low single leg takedown if she chose to do so... and I believe that she would. There are videos on YouTube of Ronda training wrestling from 5 years ago... maybe longer. Do you honestly believe that she doesn't know how to wrestle? How many MMA fights have you actually watched?
    If there's no doubt in your mind, you should get your head checked. You really think Ronda would just shoot a low single because Couture could do it to fat, outta shape, in-it-for-a-paycheck James Toney? That actually boggles the mind. What, you think May would stand still in a corner while Ronda ran in and jumped at the leg? You don't think Mayweather's physical advantages, unparalleled speed, world class balance and reflexes, OR THE FACT THAT HE's A DAMN MAN FIGHTING A WOMAN would come into play here at all.

Nah you're right, he probably would just sloppily fall on his ass like Toney did. Jesus.
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave mirinquads 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heyeverybody99

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's just a matter of how quickly Floyd lands the first punch. How is she going to stop it? If she avoids the right hook he can come back with a left hook before she says sesame.
    I cant stand mayweather either but ask big show when floyd did his wwe appearance obviously big show didnt fight him but admitted mayweather threw like 6 punches in a heartbeat before he knew what happened

said he had no clue anyone could have hands that fast

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

There is not a single legitimate human being that would consider Rousey winning a possibility. Mayweather would win 100% of the time. She couldn't knock him out and isn't strong enough to pin him. She's dominating chicks, Mayweather is "beating" professional athletes. This is an embarrassing conversation.
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave akphidelt 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Waste of a thread that will never happen and just ends up being a pissing match between boxin fans and MMA fans. I was a big boxing fan and now more of a MMA fan. Rhonda would lose a 5-0 decision like all of Floyd's fights. JUst maybe he could knock her out but i think he would rather just run around stick and move and take all five possible getting a few ten eights in some of the rounds. Floyd doesn't get close enuf to anyone to get a knockout. 52-45, 51-45, 50-45. Floyd takes Rhonda's belt and Cyborg agrees to fight him at 152.
    What???? Floyd would knock her out in the first 15-45 seconds in any fight unless she curled up in to a ball. Some of you guys are nuts. It wouldn't even be a fair fight and one reason why they would never show her fighting a man let alone one of the quickest and greatest athletes in the world. She dominating chicks! It's like an undefeated d3 college football team playing Alabama.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

cant believe ppl r saying how great rousey's standup is. my friend tellin me her boxing lookd great. the 30 seconds she fought lookd terrible except for the last shots. she was wingin puches with horrible form. plenty of boxers would ko her ass quick

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Bunch of idiots in this thread, by even questioning the outcome youre only showing how much you hate Floyd, stupid thread.

Thor4140

No, no I wouldn't. I run 40's, and 100 yard dashs every morning. I'd probable gas out around the first half of round 3, but she wouldn't make it that long lol
    lol. good luck Josh. I will take ur word for it that u won't gas. I'll take a shot on ya. U know what the odds will be?

JoshKnows46

lol. good luck Josh. I will take ur word for it that u won't gas. I'll take a shot on ya. U know what the odds will be?
    Odds are mainly based on public perception, and judging by this thread and half these numb nuts think Ronda could beat Floyd, I'd say my odds would probable be in bethe Correia territory, I'd be the bet of the century at those odds, small stab on Ko under a minute, because I think Ronda believes her hype lol

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

KUNNNTTTTT PPPUNNNNCCCHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I don't have the link, but Rousey was actually egging Mayweather on. This would be a no contest----she would taste his leather and it would be a wrap. I promise any of you here. He specializes in knocking dudes out. She would have 0 chance!

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I don't have the link, but Rousey was actually egging Mayweather on. This would be a no contest----she would taste his leather and it would be a wrap. I promise any of you here. He specializes in knocking dudes out. She would have 0 chance!
    Specializes in knocking woman out*

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

floyd hasnt kocked anyone out n yrs. he beat those chicks by dec. and 1 judgeeven scored it n favor of the girlfriend

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Lol don't type these jokes while I'm driving, dangerous man!

Lol specializes in ko men h

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

its good for ronda to have her name next to Floyd but she sounds stupid when she comes at a earner like Floyd high end she made 10 mill is rumored for her last fight if she wants to rationalize it by breaking it down into seconds that's fine but its still stupid she'll never ever earn anything close to what Floyd does per fight no matter how boring he is or whatever them are the facts. Everybody says they don't buy his ppvs but the numbers say YOU DO.

nanderson1134

But Ronda doesn't do a low single leg takedowns. She's a judoka. She barely has wrestling technique at all. We're supposed to take the fighter's as they are now right?

You don't need wrestling to engage a boxer. Floyd is the prime example.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    You don't need wrestling to engage a boxer. Floyd is the prime example.
    You do if you won't want to get knocked out, especially if you're Ronda fighting a legit boxer.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I wanna see her fight big show in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

nanderson1134

Unless she pulls a Victor Ortiz she will be fine. Floyd doesn't have one punch power, Floyd's only real hope is Ronda has a weak chin

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    Unless she pulls a Victor Ortiz she will be fine. Floyd doesn't have one punch power, Floyd's only real hope is Ronda has a weak chin
    I'm embarrassed for you.

First ... 23456 Last