t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Whyd you start it with absolutely no intentions of making it consistent?
    Seems to me people would probably be pretty silent right now if you actually tracked it... with washington and cincy wins.
    They were tracked THamburger.

I'm 62-84-2 +6.3 Units since the start of the thread.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    They were tracked THamburger.

I'm 62-84-2 +6.3 Units since the start of the thread.
    Even with cincy tonight?? Seems like itd be more.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

hey weasel, don't you ever wonder why you're hated so much on players talk?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kobe Bryant

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He looked so bad

I think he retires this year

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Manning is fine. If having a few bad games is the criteria to retire, we need to retire more than half the QBs in the NFL.

jjgold

He has nothing on the ball

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger are 3 but they have always been better.

Besides them though... Romo, Luck, Flacco, Wilson, Ryan, and his brother. If you disagree, then you probably haven't been paying attention for the past 15 years. That or you just really love STATS!
    Paying attention??? WTF you watching? Manning is a hall of famer , one of the best.....most of his teams never had a defense either..... You say a lot of dumb shit and your list is a FUKING joke... Manning, Brady and Rogers are THE ELITE....if he played for Philly you would be sucking his dick.....AND HA HA FUK THE EAGLES!!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He has nothing on the ball
    was raining hard at nasty away game and he's injured. give guy a break.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger are 3 but they have always been better.

Besides them though... Romo, Luck, Flacco, Wilson, Ryan, and his brother. If you disagree, then you probably haven't been paying attention for the past 15 years. That or you just really love STATS!
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Flacco? If you want to base your judgement on this past week (which it seems you are doing), then Flacco isn't in the same league as Manning. In fact, he has never been, and never will be.

Manning has had a tough couple of weeks, true. Is he done? Nope. There are still only a few QBs in the league I would take over him. It amazes me that he takes the flack that he does.....but that's what happens when you are the best. Look at Brees....the guy has a shit year and he is just forgotten, not torched like Peyton.

Denver futures has a nice ring to me today.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

As far as playoff Qb's go he's marginal at best.That last SB was his swan song,and what did he do,he shit the bed.

jjgold

If on road and in cold it will be hard for him

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Flacco? If you want to base your judgement on this past week (which it seems you are doing), then Flacco isn't in the same league as Manning. In fact, he has never been, and never will be.

Manning has had a tough couple of weeks, true. Is he done? Nope. There are still only a few QBs in the league I would take over him. It amazes me that he takes the flack that he does.....but that's what happens when you are the best. Look at Brees....the guy has a shit year and he is just forgotten, not torched like Peyton.

Denver futures has a nice ring to me today.
    If you actually had a clue, you'd see that Manning doesn't have anything left. He never had a great arm to begin with but the neck injury made it even worse. His lack of arm strength is glaring and for you to just sweep it under the rug is pretty naiive. He puts up numbers because he is able to control the game to an extent with everything he does presnap and all of the short passing and pick plays they run but that only can take them so far. Ultimately he gets exposed and it happens every year. But people forget about it and go back to loving the guy the very next season. This pattern has repeated itself so many times.

Flacco is a big time quarterback. He has one of the best arms in the game and he practically carried the Ravens 2 years ago.

Leave it to you though to like those Denver futures square man.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Wizzle stop fighting with people and instead make a few extra friends on this board during this holiday season.

gl to ya!

boomer62

If you actually had a clue, you'd see that Manning doesn't have anything left. He never had a great arm to begin with but the neck injury made it even worse. His lack of arm strength is glaring and for you to just sweep it under the rug is pretty naiive. He puts up numbers because he is able to control the game to an extent with everything he does presnap and all of the short passing and pick plays they run but that only can take them so far. Ultimately he gets exposed and it happens every year. But people forget about it and go back to loving the guy the very next season. This pattern has repeated itself so many times.

Flacco is a big time quarterback. He has one of the best arms in the game and he practically carried the Ravens 2 years ago.

Leave it to you though to like those Denver futures square man.
    Had a clue??? You FUKING serious?? You are comparing stupid Flacco with Manning...BTW,the Ravens defense won. It's not about arm strength, you need to get a clue.......

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You start a thread called "tracking thread to silence the haters" and are constantly going back-and-forth with trolls about any and everything, then say "I don't have the time to track my record in every sport and I don't really care to whip out my record every time someone wants to spar"?

Are you schizophrenic?
    Lol, you only just figured that out? Guy is a complete mental midget.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Had a clue??? You FUKING serious?? You are comparing stupid Flacco with Manning...BTW,the Ravens defense won. It's not about arm strength, you need to get a clue.......
    Their defense didn't win it for them.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Weasel, you have stepped up your stupidity during this thread to a completely new level....I didn't know even you could be this daft....in fact now I have to assume that this is all just a ploy for attention.....did you mom cut you off of the boob too soon or something suhn?

Yes, Peyton is a game manager, and yes this has made him into one of the best....and YES, his arm strength is not what it once was...but to say he never had an arm? Man, you need to be medicated.

I wish I could be on Denver futures, as after yesterday and the major overreaction here I figured I would be able to pick them up at +1000 or so....but alas, they have barely dropped. Too bad for me.

Flacco.....my god, I will be shaking my head over your comments for hours. Did you see Flacco miss 3 straight screen passes yesterday? All thrown to guys that were wide open, and all thrown over their heads? All when his team needed him....and all in good weather. If I was 6'7 or whatever that doofus is, I could probably be better than him and I am 42 years old. To compare him to Manning to to compare Rosanne Barr to Jessica Beal.

Get a clue, donkey.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

this idiot just said ryan, flacco, and romo are better than manning

what a fukkin idiot

PapaDBets
    PapaDBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Romo? Flacco? Matt fvcking Ryan?

Good god.
    He also said Eli is better. Wow...

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Its the end of the year and he has no juice on the ball at all. Its been this way the last two years. Defenses are not respecting the deep ball anymore. After this season he's done. Much respect to him, he was one of the best!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

The afc is getting trashed again in the bowl. The only chance for a decent game is the Pats, but they are still losing

Defense boys, don't lose your money

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    nah bro we enjoy seeing him lose in the playoffs,
    are u guys penetrating eachother?

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I have not seen anyone mention the fact that the past 4 games, before Monday night, they ran the ball more than usual so Peyton did not throw as much as usual. Not sure why that was but it seemed to affect his rhythm. The real sign will be next week, let's see if they continue to run the ball or try to get back to early season form and throw the shizz out of the ball.

I am not saying DEN will do shizz in the playoffs but to jump on Manning for one bad game, I don't see that. Heck people were ready for the Patriots to trade Tom Brady and say he is washed up because he had a slow start to the season. I personally am not ready to say Manning is washed up and should retire. It will take more than one or two bad games to make that determination.

t-wizzle

Weasel, you have stepped up your stupidity during this thread to a completely new level....I didn't know even you could be this daft....in fact now I have to assume that this is all just a ploy for attention.....did you mom cut you off of the boob too soon or something suhn?

Yes, Peyton is a game manager, and yes this has made him into one of the best....and YES, his arm strength is not what it once was...but to say he never had an arm? Man, you need to be medicated.

I wish I could be on Denver futures, as after yesterday and the major overreaction here I figured I would be able to pick them up at +1000 or so....but alas, they have barely dropped. Too bad for me.

Flacco.....my god, I will be shaking my head over your comments for hours. Did you see Flacco miss 3 straight screen passes yesterday? All thrown to guys that were wide open, and all thrown over their heads? All when his team needed him....and all in good weather. If I was 6'7 or whatever that doofus is, I could probably be better than him and I am 42 years old. To compare him to Manning to to compare Rosanne Barr to Jessica Beal.

Get a clue, donkey.

So rather than engage in an honest discussion, you went for an insult-laden, ad hominem, pile of shit post. Good job. I expected nothing less from you.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

wizzle dont bother. guys going to put futures on manning. lol. guy wont win a playoff game this year

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    wizzle dont bother. guys going to put futures on manning. lol. guy wont win a playoff game this year

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Get a clue, donkey.

brother denver is the most popular team in the nfl. they are a major public side. they wont get dropped on odds much. they were even favored to win the superbowl last year on a game where it was crystal clear seattle was way better

boomer62

So rather than engage in an honest discussion, you went for an insult-laden, ad hominem, pile of shit post. Good job. I expected nothing less from you.
    Honest discussion??? You should read the shit you write....you call everyone clueless who doesn't agree with you and most of the time I don't know what you are talking about?? Like this FUKING thread....

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Listen....

to Lakerboy....I honestly thought tha Denver would take a bigger beating in the public opinion poll. I am surprised that they are still only +640 (way too little IMO).

As for Weasel and his comment on 'honest discussion'....that has to be a joke, right? I do nothing but discuss games from a strategic point of view, only to have you break everything down to its lowest common denominator.....if you would actually discuss one game in a serious manner, maybe you would garner a little respect here. Until then.....yikes, just leave the serious players alone.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Name:  10885080_797199653679910_2745494329845680007_n.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  26.5 KB

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Name:  10885080_797199653679910_2745494329845680007_n.jpg
Views: 111