t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Time for Manning to retire. He's clearly just playing for records at this point.

He's done. It's over.

It's so obvious he will never win ever again. Just retire already. I'm sick of seeing him get embarrassed year after year. I actually feel bad for him.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's done. It's over.

It's so obvious he will never win ever again. Just retire already. I'm sick of seeing him get embarrassed year after year. I actually feel bad for him.

nah bro we enjoy seeing him lose in the playoffs,

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

But it's ok for all the shit qb's to keep playing tho right? Stop saying stupid shit to get a rise out of people. Makes you look more stupid than people already think you are.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    nah bro we enjoy seeing him lose in the playoffs,

True. Keep playing sheriff.

Paco probably blew a wad on him tonight.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    But it's ok for all the shit qb's to keep playing tho right? Stop saying stupid shit to get a rise out of people. Makes you look more stupid than people already think you are.
    you know what why dont you just get lost motherfukker?

manning is an elite nfl figure. he is embarassing himself right now.

t-wizzle

No, Peyton had his time.

The only one saying stupid shit is you for defending Manning.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Wait....lakerboy and wizzle are sane poster?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Despite all the idiotic crap you just mention, name how many QB right now are then Peyton Manning. I could think only about 3. The guy lose a meaningless game, because they are still in position to get the #2 seed.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jesus fukking christ!!! how many threads you gonna make you fukking air betting clown?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Despite all the idiotic crap you just mention, name how many QB right now are then Peyton Manning. I could think only about 3. The guy lose a meaningless game, because they are still in position to get the #2 seed.

Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger are 3 but they have always been better.

Besides them though... Romo, Luck, Flacco, Wilson, Ryan, and his brother. If you disagree, then you probably haven't been paying attention for the past 15 years. That or you just really love STATS!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    it was not a meaningless game. the idiot said it was a playoff game. its okay though when they lose a playoff game you can say it was just another bad game byt eh d

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    jesus fukking christ!!! how many threads you gonna make you fukking air betting clown?

I wanted to make enough to piss you off. It worked. Now go eat shit clownboy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm pretty much the last person on earth to insert myself as a Peyton Manning apologist, but if he should retire, so should about 85% of the other starting quarterbacks in the league. He's third in the league in QBR, 4th in yards per attempt, 4th in yards per game, and Top-5 in basically every other statistical category.

He obviously stunk tonight and doesn't win big games, but could you and LB be more hyperbolic? I remember when you two used to engage in legitimate discussion. Now it's like a damn circus around here every time you post.

What happened to you guys?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Wait....lakerboy and wizzle are sane poster?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm pretty much the last person on earth to insert myself as a Peyton Manning apologist, but if he should retire, so should about 85% of the other starting quarterbacks in the league. He's third in the league in QBR, 4th in yards per attempt, 4th in yards per game, and Top-5 in basically every other statistical category.

He obviously stunk tonight and doesn't win big games, but could you and LB be more hyperbolic? I remember when you two used to engage in legitimate discussion. Now it's like a damn circus around here every time you post.

Have a beer or something. Jesus.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Brady, Rodgers, Roethlisberger are 3 but they have always been better.

Besides them though... Romo, Luck, Flacco, Wilson, Ryan, and his brother. If you disagree, then you probably haven't been paying attention for the past 15 years. That or you just really love STATS!
    Romo? Flacco? Matt fvcking Ryan?

Good god.

lakerboy

nothing happened to us pal. its the site. i am ready and so is wiz to discuss these things but look at the responses everytime we post a thread here. its the same shit over and over. he wiz is laker . hey laker is wiz.

bah blah blah

stats dont mean fukk all to me. manning is supposed to win the superbowl. the broncos were built to win the bowl.

do you think that is going to happen?

t-wizzle

Romo? Flacco? Matt fvcking Ryan?

Good god.

Yup. Get your nose out of the statbook and watch the game. Ryan is only marginally better but the other two are no brainers.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Players talk is a complete circus, bro.
    Pretty much all of it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Have a beer or something. Jesus.
    So I guess I'm supposed to assume you post here for trolling purposes now and nothing more?

I guess the joke is on me.

As if we needed another poster to dumb down the board.

It's really sad to see you dumb yourself into this caricature of your former self here. Apparently everyone sees it but you.

lakerboy

Yup. Get your nose out of the statbook and watch the game. Ryan is only marginally better but the other two are no brainers.

flacco even beat manning in mannings house.

t-wizzle

nothing happened to us pal. its the site. i am ready and so is wiz to discuss these things but look at the responses everytime we post a thread here. its the same shit over and over. he wiz is laker . hey laker is wiz.

bah blah blah

stats dont mean fukk all to me. manning is supposed to win the superbowl. the broncos were built to win the bowl.

Of course not. They thought they could make a run at it by building their team through free agency. I said it a long time ago - you can't build your team that way.

That's why I like the Packers every year. They have the man in Rodgers but they don't make wreckless decisions. They build through the draft. That's how you get it done in this league.

t-wizzle

So I guess I'm supposed to assume you post here for trolling purposes now and nothing more?

I guess the joke is on me.

As if we needed another poster to dumb down the board.

It's really sad to see you dumb yourself into this caricature of your former self here. Apparently everyone sees it but you.

Actually you are the troll. You've made several attempts to troll me and I just laugh anytime I see it.

Very few posters get as in-depth as I do when it comes to legitimate discussions. I don't expect you to read all my posts so maybe you're just missing it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Of course not. They thought they could make a run at it by building their team through free agency. I said it a long time ago - you can't build your team that way.

That's why I like the Packers every year. They have the man in Rodgers but they don't make wreckless decisions. They build through the draft. That's how you get it done in this league.
    Smartest thing youve ever said. Lol.

As a raiders fan i know damn well how you need to build through the draft, which we failed to do for a decade. Recently (this year and last few) we finally drafted well and its looking good ( carr, murray, mack, holmes, rivera etc.).

Guys who are free agents are most likely there for a reason...
    and trades where you send every draft pick you had for a QB are dumber than shit (carson palmer).

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

bah blah blah

No I don't. I never do. But he's still better than 85% of the garbage that's out there.

If it's "the site," why do you still post here? Same question applies to t-wizz. I don't get it. What's the point in wasting all of your time and effort doing the shit you do now?

There are a ton of great posters at SBR in the subforums. You can blame other posters in PT all you want, but you cats choose to roll in the mud and avoid the good discussions that still go on here. And then you say it's their fault? That makes zero sense.

t-wizzle

No I don't. I never do. But he's still better than 85% of the garbage that's out there.

If it's "the site," why do you still post here? Same question applies to t-wizz. I don't get it. What's the point in wasting all of your time and effort doing the shit you do now?

There are a ton of great posters at SBR in the subforums. You can blame other posters in PT all you want, but you cats choose to roll in the mud and avoid the good discussions that still go on here. And then you say it's their fault? That makes zero sense.

Only subforum worth spending any time in anymore is the nba one and even that one is nothing like it used to be.

The others are all pretty much garbage. I've read through them before. People would rather find a hot poster and tail than engage in discussion.

lakerboy

good posters in the subforums? who? why would i want to bury myself in the backyard? i need attention
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: t-wizzle

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Very few posters get as in-depth as I do when it comes to legitimate discussions. I don't expect you to read all my posts so maybe you're just missing it.
    Let's say I give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're right here.

Why waste your time with the other nonsense? Just make picks, track your record and let that speak for itself.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Only subforum worth spending any time in anymore is the nba one and even that one is nothing like it used to be.

The others are all pretty much garbage. I've read through them before. People would rather find a hot poster and tail than engage in discussion.
    NFL, MLB and CBB are all outstanding. What are you talking about?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

good posters in the subforums? who? why would i want to bury myself in the backyard? i need attention
    Obviously.

t-wizzle

Let's say I give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're right here.

Why waste your time with the other nonsense? Just make picks, track your record and let that speak for itself.
    Because I don't have the time to track my record in every sport and I don't really care to whip out my record every time someone wants to spar. I know that is your go to move though. You link all the threads and records over the years.

All credit to you for your dedication. I don't have the time for it though. Most of my bets on the weekends I make from my phone when I'm out. It's hard enough to do the nba tracking I do every year as it is.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

but it's ok for all the shit qb's to keep playing tho right? Stop saying stupid shit to get a rise out of people. Makes you look more stupid than people already think you are.
    amen brother!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Because I don't have the time to track my record in every sport and I don't really care to whip out my record every time someone wants to spar. I know that is your go to move though. You link all the threads and records over the years.

All credit to you for your dedication. I don't have the time for it though. Most of my bets on the weekends I make from my phone when I'm out. It's hard enough to do the nba tracking I do every year as it is.
    You start a thread called "tracking thread to silence the haters" and are constantly going back-and-forth with trolls about any and everything, then say "I don't have the time to track my record in every sport and I don't really care to whip out my record every time someone wants to spar"?

Are you schizophrenic?

t-wizzle

You start a thread called "tracking thread to silence the haters" and are constantly going back-and-forth with trolls about any and everything, then say "I don't have the time to track my record in every sport and I don't really care to whip out my record every time someone wants to spar"?

Are you schizophrenic?

Did you not read my reasoning? Anyways, I knew that thread wouldn't last long. I figured it'd be about a month.

I'm calling it a night no coin. Don't worry about me so much. I'm fine.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Did you not read my reasoning? Anyways, I knew that thread wouldn't last long. I figured it'd be about a month.

I'm calling it a night no coin. Don't worry about me so much. I'm fine.
    Whyd you start it with absolutely no intentions of making it consistent?
    Seems to me people would probably be pretty silent right now if you actually tracked it... with washington and cincy wins.

12 Last