Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Don't make me start a new thread. Lol. This menses guy probably hasthousands of kobe posters in his room. He might wanna off kobe for all we know.

One thing for sure. Kobe has 5 rings. That will NEVER change.
    lol....in truth, Kobe has 7 rings...Dumars sent him one...after he bricked LA out of a 4th ring in 5 years against Detroit...and Riley sent him one after chasing Shaq to Miami in 06....
    Last edited by Menses; 11-17-14 at 02:49 AM.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    The only thing that even made me enter this thread was comparing playing with Wade and Bosh to playing with Gasol (and Bynum I guess? ). People in this thread don't really seem to understand how ridiculous that is and I'm done trying to convince them. Regardless of what you think of Pau, you just can't compare him to Wade... End of story.

I doubt LeBron wins again for a while but I guess we'll see.
    Well yes you can't compare Pau to Wade because one is a 4 and the other is a 2...Outside of that..the impact that each had is no different..Wade was half a step in the last two championships Miami won....but they also serve different purposes..people till this day don't realize how effective Gasol was in the triangle...Jerry West knew it and so did Phil....the only people who don't seem to understand this are Laker fans...Under the wrong system...ala D'Antoni, Pau was useless....now he is an all star again in Chicago....in Thibs half court set...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    i said the best front court in the nba, which includes LAMAR ODOM
    do i need to educate u on ur own team?
    pau+bynum+odom were the best front court in the nba for many years when the lakers were the top squad

i say kobe did not win the title on his own, which is FACT and u lakers cocksuckers get ur panties in a gigantic bunch
    get a grip dude

wow, u named 1 moment where wade played well
    anybody with a brain know lebron carried the heat in the regular and post seasons the last couple years
    so where was wade when the spurs were blowing the heat out last year?
    didnt do jack shit just like bosh, lebron is the only one that showed up

i hope ur enjoying ur lakers this season, its high comedy
    Lol clueless idiot. I'm not even close to being a Lakers fan. I'm just trying to talk some sense into a bunch of mind-numbingly stupid individuals but it's clearly not worth my time.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Do we still believe superstars win rigs by themselves?

Dirk had the weakest supporting cast of all of them when he carried the Mavs, can we get some white love in here

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Do we still believe superstars win rigs by themselves?

Dirk had the weakest supporting cast of all of them when he carried the Mavs, can we get some white love in here

Dude is still putting up insane numbers year after year. It's a shame he had basically his only shooting slump of the season in the playoffs last year

First 123