MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    moyal, how much of that 70k are you going to save or spend, and how much are you gonna gamble?

why did you not even consider hedging? unless 55k is a comfortable swing for your bankroll...
    Look , Im a gambler so there's no such a thing "save" in the gamblers world because we could spend it at any time even If I cash out it doesn't mean shit if you cant control your own money right .
    about the hedging ? who ever knows me know I never hedge my bets and letting it ride no matter how much I can hedge .
    on that case anyway Mayer was a +500 dog in the final so I could've barely hedge like 5k anyway and if I did so I wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror afterwards . so lets just say Im not a type of gambler who hedges his bet no matter how big/small my BR is .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cuse0323, and birdmanweezy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Don't be hating on me because I'm successful, I'm sure your lawn mowing business will pick up.
    Now, get your shine box mayate.
    you're one funny motherfukker..

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Mayan's just a pissed off convicted felon. Like arguing with street trash.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Mayan's just a pissed off convicted felon. Like arguing with street trash.

BatemanPatrickl

Must suck Mayan. Can't own a gun. Can't vote. Most companies won't hire you.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

nice job...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Must suck Mayan. Can't own a gun. Can't vote. Most companies won't hire you.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Moyal, with all your success and huge amounts of cash, can you please score me a Brazzers password?

Thanks buddy, and congratulations.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys are so jealous because most SBR posters have $10 to their name

Great hit guy

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    can you please score me a Brazzers password?
    WTF... why didn't you tell me you needed one, pal?

username: ArtieMitchell
    password: .22 rifle

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Think its better than the bet I actually won
    was quite some time since I had access to B

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

It doesn't seem to be working for me.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Great score moYal! Congrats

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    which automatically makes me question what tennis sharps he is following on one of the tennis forums... guy, its moyal...common, to think otherwise is being extremely naive

70k or whatever he has is definitely life changing for him... nobody said it wasnt...its not for everyone and most responsible adults would pay off debts and simply put most of whats left into savings and never see until they retire... unfortunately, he wants to learn the hard way... its just more money in a bankroll that he has no chance to hold on to....

moyal, you really want this money to change your life? use it to go to college... get an education and get a real job... change your life buddy
    the play was his own idea. he didnt tail a sharp from the tennis forum. at the least he gets credit for a sharp play. not too many sbr posters have won even close to 70k from sports betting in a month this year

BatemanPatrickl

Brock Landers ALERT! How many brokedicks have already hit Moyal up for loans? His inbox is probably full

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    The median price for a home in the USA is currently over 200k and a few here believe 70k is a life changer.

Oh my fuking Gawd
    If you're broke 70k is a life changer.

Gives you options and a roll to run that shit up.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Actually,we live in an abundant universe and we all have equal opportunity. Money is a matter of energy with strong emotions tied to it. We all have a different mindset about it and what we deserve and we all have been conditioned by society,our parents, etc. it's kind of like a thermostat that we have a set temp that we are comfortable with and what we deserve. Some set there's at 50k and some think 100k etc. we tend to fluctuate up and down according to our comfort zone. Everyone also has a different lifestyle that THEY CHOOSE. Also, we all have a certain amount of self-respect and self worth that we also set our thermostat at in what we feel we deserve.
    Problem on this forum and this country right now is everyone is coming from a different place. But the FACT is everyone is where they are are in life is based on their own choices. We live in an entitlement society and we all are accountable and responsible for our own actions and choices. Nobody chooses to work or do things that they don't want to do. But, people make excuses and play the blame game. It's what's going on with our government. We have been conditioned to think a certain way and many never question the status quo or take a personal inventory of their lives,choices and most importantly their THOUGHTS. That is what the classic book THINK AND GROW RICH is based on(as well as the scriptures in the bible). We live in a thought based universe that will respond to what we focus our energies on. Their are universal laws and principles that the we all have access to.
    So we all will have our own perspectives on what is a lot of money. Many gambler's are delusional thinking they will some day get rich and take the path of least resistance, been there. We all are wired to want more and need to constantly GROW. It's all about mind,body and spirit. And you need to feed and grow all three and EVOLVE. Hope this may help some on here and by no means am I better or smarter, just a little more enlightened.

First ... 2345