ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    ap, the kid hit a tennis future at 4 different prices and was paid 55k.. it was as luckbox as vyomguy hitting that huge parlay for 250k...

i promise you, any guy that hits a luckbox prop and starts overbetting a 70k roll, is WELCOME to max bet at every book he pleases and will go broke... moyal goes broke every few weeks because he overbets... he is talking about betting 2k a game with this current roll... he will, again, be broke soon.

the win is life changing to moyal because he makes a few hundred bucks a week at his job... but its nothing he wont lose soon... he loses every few weeks and always has... having a bigger bankroll and betting more isnt going to change the inevitable outcome

the money is only life changing if you do something with it that actually changes your life... new shit, pay shit off, bucket list stuff, save it ..etc... letting it sit at pinny doesnt make it life changing
    still it was a great call. he was so confident mayer would win the final that he did not even consider hedging. also he was winning consistently at tennis for approx the past 2 months. i know b/c he won bets with me

also dont discredit vyomguy's 250k parlay win. i know vyomguy is sharp b/c i have seen him consistently post winners on sbr for years when he was posting here.

ZetaPsi808

this also proves how sharp facebook chat is. we got guys like moyal (tennis) tt (fantasy sports) canuckg (poker/sportsbetting) me/venditto/bcats/fishy (sportsbetting) and drinking (bcats).

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you win $70,000 you need to quit sports gambling and invest it in real estate.

ZetaPsi808

guys on forum acting like this is not a big deal. i wonder how many posters won 70k last from just sportsbetting the past month

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

congrats to the kid.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

It's a big deal and anyone that is acting like it's not is full of chit.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Rayzer Ray is jealous, let the kid be happy.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

That 77k happened in like a 3 week span.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    this also proves how sharp facebook chat is. we got guys like moyal (tennis) tt (fantasy sports) canuckg (poker/sportsbetting) me/venditto/bcats/fishy (sportsbetting) and drinking (bcats).
    what are you like 10 years old?

2011 called. They want stupid facebook back along with you.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

guys on forum acting like this is not a big deal. i wonder how many posters won 70k last from just sportsbetting the past month
    70k is a huge deal for him... i didnt say it wasnt, but the fact that he told me he would be betting 2k a game tells me the kid is as stupid as you thinking vyoms parlay was sharp...

im as happy as anyone that he won... but making one longshot call doesnt make you sharp and certainly doesnt mean you will continue winning... he is a consistently bad loser and will continue to be, only now he has more money to piss away...

your problem is you quit too soon... now is the time to give him action

the whole point of my posts is that if winning that much money is life changing to you, do something that actually changes your life...at least for a while ... and that hitting a lucky prop on a longshot doesnt turn a 100buck player into a 1dime player .. it doesnt matter who it is
    Last edited by raydog; 07-22-14 at 06:25 PM.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Totally agree with you Rayzer, guy is out at the strip club getting laid now. So at least he got something out of it.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Moyals heart attack hospital bills are in collections but he is still flossing

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    what are you like 10 years old?

2011 called. They want stupid facebook back along with you.
    I rarely chat there i tend to chat more on another place. Also there are quite a few old guys on there including Ray as well as Brock from time to time and others. Not sure how its any different than here but just in live time. I do simply for the entertainment and im on FB to stay in touch with family and friends that i dont see as well as pics and shit like that. Have a good one I/O

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm getting a good laugh at all the clowns here saying $70k isn't life changing. I had no idea the worlds top 25% of wealth posted on SBR.......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    I'm getting a good laugh at all the clowns here saying $70k isn't life changing. I had no idea the worlds top 25% of wealth posted on SBR.......
    You didn't know? We have the finest ex-athletes around, who only bang dimes and money isn't an issue. Though, you may see them whine a time or two about a bad beat with their 50 dollar units.

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    You didn't know? We have the finest ex-athletes around, who only bang dimes and money isn't an issue. Though, you may see them whine a time or two about a bad beat with their 50 dollar units.

Lol.........I find it funny that someone asks for the cheapest places to eat in Vegas and everyone knows them.

If someone asked what 5 star restaurants they've tried in Vegas, you'd hear crickets around this place.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

real professional strategizing, somewhere in between watching moyal lie in bed half asleep with the webcam on, and listening to everyone else make weird comments about dicks.

what are the average annual gambling earnings of the chat group over the last 10 years? my guess is it's negative, which is fine, it's supposed to be fun.

this is one of those threads that is totally wrong all the way around. first it's bragging about a bet after the fact (when none of us can bet it), then it gets worse by saying we have this sharp group of guys on chat that give picks to only us and we won't share...

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Facebook chat has 1-2 sharp guys

CanuckG being poker sharp

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

70k is a huge deal for him... i didnt say it wasnt, but the fact that he told me he would be betting 2k a game tells me the kid is as stupid as you thinking vyoms parlay was sharp...

im as happy as anyone that he won... but making one longshot call doesnt make you sharp and certainly doesnt mean you will continue winning... he is a consistently bad loser and will continue to be, only now he has more money to piss away...

your problem is you quit too soon... now is the time to give him action

the whole point of my posts is that if winning that much money is life changing to you, do something that actually changes your life...at least for a while ... and that hitting a lucky prop on a longshot doesnt turn a 100buck player into a 1dime player .. it doesnt matter who it is
    If he is a compulsive gambler which I think he is the money will be gone in a few months

He will bet more and chase...odds he goes broke is -770

What sharps do is take that 70K and invest so he cannot touch for at least 10 years

But...........gamblers do not do that

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    How would 70K change your life?
    That's aobut 60 percent of what I make a year.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    so net of taxes you make about 70k/year. retiring 1 year earlier wouldn't change your life? heck, even buying a corvette or taking a trip would be considered "life-changing" for some, semantics perhaps but just typing this message has changed my life a bit vs. not typing it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

ap, the kid hit a tennis future at 4 different prices and was paid 55k.. it was as luckbox as vyomguy hitting that huge parlay for 250k...

i promise you, any guy that hits a luckbox prop and starts overbetting a 70k roll, is WELCOME to max bet at every book he pleases and will go broke... moyal goes broke every few weeks because he overbets... he is talking about betting 2k a game with this current roll... he will, again, be broke soon.

the win is life changing to moyal because he makes a few hundred bucks a week at his job... but its nothing he wont lose soon... he loses every few weeks and always has... having a bigger bankroll and betting more isnt going to change the inevitable outcome

the money is only life changing if you do something with it that actually changes your life... new shit, pay shit off, bucket list stuff, save it ..etc... letting it sit at pinny doesnt make it life changing
    Given this info, 70k is life changing. Good for him.

He's a fool if he doesn't withdrawal 50k and use it to better his life. And a fool and their money...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    This isn't about you Nashy. If you were the poster that won , then obviously it wouldn't be life changing.

For a guy that makes a few hundred a week? 10k a year, that's 7 years of salary. So ya , that's as life changing to him as if you stumbled across $820,000.

Needless to say , that would be life changing for you.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

MM respect the chat u got them mixed up pal.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    MM respect the chat u got them mixed up pal.
    i'm not gonna respect any chat that has titty warrior in it

can we have a list of which guys are in which chat?

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Haven't been in here in quite some time .
    was a nice hit there

anyway , thanks for everyone who congratulated me .
    life goes on .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, BatemanPatrickl, stealthyburrito, and gauchojake

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

MM hit me up in the private poker u know i can't release them details here! Also moyal great hit pal!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post
    Haven't been in here in quite some time .
    was a nice hit there

anyway , thanks for everyone who congratulated me .
    life goes on .
    congrats moyal

like many here said, stick some of that in your pocket for a rainy day!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Nice work Moyal.

jjgold

kid dont lose it all back

do not be like Patty

Has same shirt from 6 years ago and wears it daily

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

jj

jjgold

Not joking when I met Patty in Atlantic City he had this old shirt on with all holes in it it was embarrassing

I did not want to say anything but Zeta says he wears it all the time

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not joking when I met Patty in Atlantic City he had this old shirt on with all holes in it it was embarrassing

I did not want to say anything but Zeta says he wears it all the time
    How many scars on his face, jj?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

nice work Moyal

make one of those videos with cards with words written on them

Last edited by Chi_archie; 07-23-14 at 12:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bcatswin

First 12345 Last