Ironman07
    Ironman07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7984

Oskiem aka as Jeff the failed lawyer was indeed exposed many years back. Was caught stealing plays for months from a winning service and exposed as a fraud. Its almost ludicrous that someone would still proclaim how honest he is after all his left turns. His actual monitored record over the years isnt really that great but he claims big winners on his non monitored plays.. would you trust someone who has multiple levels of plays that are unmonitored yet finds the one group of plays to push that might win?

just_gabe
    just_gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    You pay for sex too? I'm a business owner too. You either got nuts or you got a twat.
    Dude, seriously, why do you even care? If we want to pay another person to do the job and choose the game so be it. I like winning through betting but I hate doing the research just the same way that you would pay an attorney to save yourself the pain of learning each and every single law.

Btw, back to the main topic, I've seen that Your best pick has been monitored for the past 4 years in ParlayHelp.com and has been consistent with winning seasons. The tiny downside is that their services are a bit expensive with $300 per month, but sometimes they would only charge $200.
    Last edited by just_gabe; 01-06-14 at 12:43 PM.

just_gabe
    just_gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman07 View Post
    Oskiem aka as Jeff the failed lawyer was indeed exposed many years back. Was caught stealing plays for months from a winning service and exposed as a fraud.
    And which service was it?

bet_that_all
    bet_that_all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

IC football (fade)

Woody
    Woody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ironman- Your post is laughable. Oskeim runs one of the most honest services in the industry. He stole plays from who? Please be specific with examples of your fantasy. I do recall the accusations but I never saw one concrete piece of evidence to back them up. He does have two clubs, a 5 star club and a Platinum Club. Both sets of plays are 100 percent transparent and as a client I can confirm correct. Personally , If you want to believe the records on a third party monitor that's up to you, in my experience the monitor's are about making money just as much as the touts themselves. Most monitor's I have reviewed are simply filled with misleading marketing schemes to push a particular tout of the week or month. I don't care if you follow Oskeim or not but if you are going to step out and challenge his integrity have some facts to back up your statement.
    Last edited by Woody; 01-06-14 at 01:02 PM.

nosibalasinoypi
    nosibalasinoypi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1100

Quote Originally Posted by bet_that_all View Post
    IC football (fade)
    Yep im also thinking about this approach. Pay the servi c e but instead of tailing, I'll be fading the plays.i dont mind paying losing cappers for as long as fading their plays is money

JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Ironman- Your post is laughable. Oskeim runs one of the most honest services in the industry. He stole plays from who? Please be specific with examples of your fantasy. I do recall the accusations but I never saw one concrete piece of evidence to back them up. He does have two clubs, a 5 star club and a Platinum Club. Both sets of plays are 100 percent transparent and as a client I can confirm correct. Personally , If you want to believe the records on a third party monitor that's up to you, in my experience the monitor's are about making money just as much as the touts themselves. Most monitor's I have reviewed are simply filled with misleading marketing schemes to push a particular tout of the week or month. I don't care if you follow Oskeim or not but if you are going to step out and challenge his integrity have some facts to back up our statement.
    Woody is Oskeim all the way. Damn man, don't make it obvious or anything. lol

Woody

JF301- Sorry I am not Oskeim. I am just a client who is happy with his service. There are plenty of bottom feeders in this industry. I have been clients of most of them. After many years of losing money following most of these guys I finally started following Oskeim and am now making money. Nothing wrong with trying to assist others if they are looking for a service.

mchammer1960
    mchammer1960's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

money

try newyorkbettingsycdicate

nick22
    nick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Boy you really sound like good old Jeff, on of the biggest scammers in the history of the handicapping industry! Stay far away from Oskeim and all of his different levels of plays!

chanceh
    chanceh's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are a few services that do hit over 60%, example bookiemonsters

Woody

Nick22- Sorry I am not Jeff Oskeim. I am not a handicapper or an attorney. Please feel free to provide your evidence that he is a scammer. I am sure your response will come back empty. I am not sure what different levels you are talking about but his releases are there for anyone to review on his website. The past year has been especially profitable so I don't understand the issue. If you don't want to follow him that is fine but to come in this thread and make a statement like you did is more of a reflection on you then Jeff.

Chanceh- There may be services that hit 60 percent over a short period of time. Over the long term I think low 50 percent is more likely in the long run for a good service. It is much easier to find a bad handicapper to fade then it is to find a good one to follow.

nosibalasinoypi

Thanks for all the replies and you all are really helpful.ive checked all the recommended services and I would say that im really impressed with some of them. But its seems that looking for the best is very hard and everyone would claim that they are the best and legit. Well let me change tweak this thread, who are top5 the WORST paid services.losing year after year? I am a willing customer

JF301

Bio Sports Picks is the only service that I know of that has hit 60% in NFL last 2 years and is documented by third party. Their top plays (top investments is what they call them) have hit 70%+ in NFL.

There's a couple other services that have hit 60% in NFL on handicapperswatchdog, but they only have this season to account for. I'll be paying close attention to a few services next season, but for me Biosports and Nemo is who I tail in NFL.

Like I've already said, I DON'T TRUST ANY RECORDS FROM A TOUTS WEBSITE. Show me proof from a 3rd party. Yeah, those 3rd party monitors show banners and give weekly/monthly/yearly awards. But banners and charging a monthly fee is how they make their money. If a tout is doing good, they should get an award. Hell they are paying monthly to be monitored/documented.

Just my 2 cents. And Woody, the more you talk, the more you sound like that f\*g from Oskeim sports. You've completely blown your cover. lol

Woody

JF301- If there is someone looking for a F*g, I am sure your the man to contact. Worse Handicappers- In my earlier days, I would have to put ATS LockClub on top of my list. These guys are as bad and dishonest as you can find. They will have their winning weeks but long term fading will make you plenty on $. The service is expensive to purchase. New York Players Club- I am not sure if they are still around. They lost over 100 units ( 1-3) star in a season. Has to be the worse service I ever followed. Very professional outfit, just could not pick a game. I have had some really bad seasons with various Doc Sports handicappers. They usually have five or six handicappers on the site. Look for the one that is not getting all the marketing positive bullshit and that's the one to fade. I have never been a client but it seems fading Lang for most of the posters has to be in the top 5.

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Over on the Statfox message board, someone named Gordon knew that Oskeim was continually fabricating his record. So he tracked Oskeim for 60 straight days. Over 60 days, Oskeim made 16 mistakes to his record and in EVERY instance he was benefitting his record.

Oskeim knew he was dead to rights as every single play was posted for all the board to see (facts are facts). Not only did Oskeim not try to defend himself, he never posted another post ever again after being the most widely followed member on the board. He's pure scum.

There's your evidence Woody that you claim noone could come up with.

JF301

Quote Originally Posted by goirishgo View Post
    Over on the Statfox message board, someone named Gordon knew that Oskeim was continually fabricating his record. So he tracked Oskeim for 60 straight days. Over 60 days, Oskeim made 16 mistakes to his record and in EVERY instance he was benefitting his record.

Oskeim knew he was dead to rights as every single play was posted for all the board to see (facts are facts). Not only did Oskeim not try to defend himself, he never posted another post ever again after being the most widely followed member on the board. He's pure scum.

There's your evidence Woody that you claim noone could come up with.

This is what every damn tout does who "documents" their own picks. Transparency my ass. Get monitored/documented by a third party or GTFOH.

Woody

I did not know Oskeim when he was a poster on Statfox. I think Jeff started his website ( business) in 2007. If he was the most widely followed member surely posters were not following him because he was fabricating his record. ( Facts are Facts) Just because you say, you knew a guy 6 years ago on some obscure board who followed his plays and found mistakes that we should all take your word for it. I don't know when he stopped posting on the board but once he started handicapping full time, I am sure he didn't have time to respond to every Tom, Dick and Harry thread. I have been a member of Oskeim Sports since 2009. I have had good months and bad months but never once has Jeff tried mislead his record. There are very few handicapper's beyond RAS and Oskeim that provide full transparency of their plays for an entire year. If any of Jeff's plays were not correct, I would be the first to call him out. Again, the question of this thread was who is the best handicapper. In my opinion, Oskeim Sports provides his clients with detailed write ups, early releases and full transparency of his plays. I am not quite sure what some you guys are looking for but I am making $ from his releases and that is fine. If you choose to play your own plays or follow or fade someone else go for it.

Woody

JF301- Maybe you have a tough time reading but Oskeim Sports is monitored by the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.

nick22

JF301- Maybe you have a tough time reading but Oskeim Sports is monitored by the Oklahoma Sports Monitor.
    Woody, I mean Jeff, NO OSKEIM IS NOT MONITORED BY OK SPORTS MONITOR, maybe some of his plays are. Jeff Oskeim is a joke. Oskeim (you) are a failed handicapper and attorney. Please stop touting for yourself Jeff! What a joke!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MatI

JF301

Didn't see that because I stopped reading through your novels after the first post.

I just looked for you (Oskeim) on Oklahoma Sports Monitor and couldn't find you in this season's NFL????

JF301

SBR needs to go ahead and block woody. Clearly he is Oskeim Sports. This is just getting dumb.

jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    SBR needs to go ahead and block woody. Clearly he is Oskeim Sports. This is just getting dumb.
    Well, of course it is dumb.....nosibalasinoypi is probably Jeff, and Oskeim Sports too!

nick22

Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    I second that! SBR needs to ban Woody ASAP! He is Jeff Oskeim!

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I used Oskeim and he stole plays. I had a consensus service, and once I figured out Oskeim's patterns, I knew his plays before he released. For what it's worth, he stole winning plays. The thing I really hated is that he bought points all the time. I'm not just talking about buying on 3 in football, the clown would buy a 27 just as quickly and lay the -120, and then he kept going in basketball, buying half points at added vig all of the time. He used moneylines to skew his record as well, often playing moneyline favorites and then publicizing a won/loss record.

NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

my advice is 4 u to handicap the handicappers most of then r really handicaped ohhhh.....................

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by nosibalasinoypi View Post
    Who has the best paid service for the past 5 years with real picks history that I can check

Im willing to pay and share the plays.

TIA
    If you want facts instead of opinions, go here: http://www.thesportsmonitor.com/

nosibalasinoypi

Lol im a paid handicapper named jeff? Lol...looked at ALL my posts and see if im in any chance a tout.lol..this thread is not about oskeim being a scam or not.i dunno what it turned out to be that way.back to the topic please. Worst and best paid services

Thanks

goirishgo

The funny thing about this thread is that either Jeffy Boy or one of his shills came on here to promote his crooked service.

Then posters who know the real deal about Oskeim came out of the woodwork to bash and slam the scumbag like he rightly deserves.

So, essentially Jeffy Boy or his shills actually did a huge disservice to themselves as anyone who reads this thread wouldn't touch Oskeim with a 20 foot pole.

Nice job Jeffy and the shills!!!

Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    You have the brain of a chimpanzee. Reach down and grab your nutsack and bet your own games.
    Just so you know.....chimps are extremely smart

Woody

Goirishgo- wow that was a lot of information I had to read over which proved that Oskeim is a lying scumbag. You really exposed him. Thunder Gulch - You purchased plays off a consensus service and you somehow know that the plays Oskeim released were stolen. Maybe you should have called Goirishgo and he could have provided you with his buddy from 7 years ago that tracked Jeff every time he wiped his ass in the morning. Someone should call the Oklahoma Sports monitor to make sure he didn't miss anything or his ass might itch later in the day. For those interested in following a transparent handicapper, Oskeim Sports website plays are all correct. He has been monitored by the Oklahoma Sports Monitor and has now joined a third party monitor called Cappers Watchdog. I am not sure if he has released any plays to them as of today but I assume he will start in the near future. I don't know anything about the monitors so I don't know if Cappers Watch is trustworthy or not. I personally run a small business and I always appreciate when my customers recommend my services to other people. It shows that they are happy with my workmanship. If you want to call me names for promoting Oskeim Sports because I am happy with his service then I will be happy to be called a shill. I am sure there are going to be many more responses in this thread but I think I have spent enough of my time in this thread so I am moving on. Good Luck with whoever you decide to fade or follow.

goirishgo

Holy hell. That is unreadable nonsense. Do you know how to actually construct a sentence?

Jeffy Boy hired a shill to promote him.

And said shill writes a sentence like a 2nd grader. I take that back...kindergarden level.

Keep going Oskeim shill boy!!! This is fun.

jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson View Post
    Just so you know.....chimps are extremely smart
    Fine, if you follow a tout you have the brain of a horse dong.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I did not know Oskeim when he was a poster on Statfox. I think Jeff started his website ( business) in 2007. If he was the most widely followed member surely posters were not following him because he was fabricating his record. ( Facts are Facts) Just because you say, you knew a guy 6 years ago on some obscure board who followed his plays and found mistakes that we should all take your word for it. I don't know when he stopped posting on the board but once he started handicapping full time, I am sure he didn't have time to respond to every Tom, Dick and Harry thread. I have been a member of Oskeim Sports since 2009. I have had good months and bad months but never once has Jeff tried mislead his record. There are very few handicapper's beyond RAS and Oskeim that provide full transparency of their plays for an entire year. If any of Jeff's plays were not correct, I would be the first to call him out. Again, the question of this thread was who is the best handicapper. In my opinion, Oskeim Sports provides his clients with detailed write ups, early releases and full transparency of his plays. I am not quite sure what some you guys are looking for but I am making $ from his releases and that is fine. If you choose to play your own plays or follow or fade someone else go for it.
    If he is winning for you that's all that matters.

Grease King
    Grease King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

Lots of people coming in here ripping on the concept of service plays. This is the service play sub-forum... Why come here if the concept offends you?

First 123 Last