Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Extremely fishy in GS/San Antonio game

Yes, I had live bet on GS as a pick. Curry could not a get a call it was sick. And GS got called for 12 fouls in 4th Q. San antonio had 2. And the goaltend at the end...dont even get me started. What did Pops feed these brutal refs. I can see this being looked at by league

Regul8er
    Wordd

NBA...where disgusting happens, haha. I mean I had 2% of my roll on the play, so not a big loss...but it was very difficult to watch

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

If an nfl game ended on a catch where the reciever may or may not have been out of bounds, would they review? Of course. But the nba?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Bet like a square lose like a square.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

These games u have to side with Las Vegas, brother

Regul8er
    Wordd

Not square. They were down 5 in 3rd quarter and i got PK at +102. Ill take that Every Single Time!!!! Not like I took ML at what -300 or -350

Regul8er
    Wordd

Just some very questionable calls. Im in bed wife sleeping so i cant hear the TNT comments. Im sure they are tearing into the officials!

kevin101
    kevin101's Avatar Become A Pro!

GS beat them selves. Out played and the turn overs... Brutal

Regul8er
    Wordd

No way im the only one that thinks something didnt look right in the 4th?? What about that brutal charge on curry with about 4 mins left? Right after about 6 GS ticky calls in the minutes prior. I just wish i has volume. Was curious what announcers thougjt of a few plays

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Refs did what they could to help Spurs stay in the game and win it. They know GS would fired up to make a strong push in the 4th so what did they do?..............They put S.A. in the bonus real early.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Im not saying fix either, cuz its too ballsy in this and age. But it was still strange how young, inexperienced guys were getting every thing vs a team with respected stars. Im a toronto fan, and i havent seen the treatment the Spurs got tonight in 15 years no lie

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Didn't watch or bet on the game but I recall seeing Barnaky was an official. That guy is shady as all hell. Saw bs first hand last yr at a Dubs game (you suck ref chants after 3Qs of it). I dont recall exactly, but at one point home team was like 5-24 ATS in his games last year.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

On the last play... before the tip in... that Golden State player got fouled hard. Any other part of the game... that's called! Why not then? I agree... very fishy.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Didn't watch or bet on the game but I recall seeing Barnaky was an official. That guy is shady as all hell. Saw bs first hand last yr at a Dubs game (you suck ref chants after 3Qs of it). I dont recall exactly, but at one point home team was like 5-24 ATS in his games last year.
    He's 7-8 ATS this year on the home teams. Nice call.

Regul8er
    Wordd

And Boris freakin Diaw would get touched and the whistle blew.....very strange

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

OK.....I suggest everyone go and find a clip of this 'call' on the mysterious non-goaltending call.

That ball was CLEARLY outside of the cylinder and on it's way down. The announcers made a huge deal about it, but that is TV man. If he had tipped it .1 second before that, yes, it would have been close but that was not even close.

Also, I did not question ONE call in the 4th Q. Golden State were undisciplined. San Antonio's first two fouls came in the first :29 of the fourth and after that they realized (with some 'gentle' prodding from Pop) that they better reel it in.

I get people being upset when they lose a bet....but try and please be unbiased.....that post above is just ridiculous. Watch the game in an educated manner and you will be a better bettor.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Didn't bet the game but watched the 4th.....Refs were awful, but it's pretty typical for the NBA

lunch
    lunch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 377

Golden State played their best players... at home- VS a team on a B2B

They fought for their lives to beat SA's backups. Chucking teams never it's the same story every year with this team

Call it shady refs, whatever. Everyone knows the NBA is rigged but GSW should have wiped the floor with san antonio tonight.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Also, I did not question ONE call in the 4th Q. Golden State were undisciplined. San Antonio's first two fouls came in the first :29 of the fourth and after that they realized (with some 'gentle' prodding from Pop) that they better reel it in.

I get people being upset when they lose a bet....but try and please be unbiased.....that post above is just ridiculous. Watch the game in an educated manner and you will be a better bettor.
    Disagree.

12 fouls on warriors vs 2 fouls on spurs in 4th quarter ???

shit was rigged as hell.

They were hard fouling curry on so many drives to net...and nothing got called. Whereas david lee got called fouls for just pushing splitter.

Any neutral fan would agree that refs kept spurs in the game....they were in bonus with 9 mins left...what a joke.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by lunch View Post
    Golden State played their best players... at home- VS a team on a B2B

They fought for their lives to beat SA's backups. Chucking teams never it's the same story every year with this team

Call it shady refs, whatever. Everyone knows the NBA is rigged but GSW should have wiped the floor with san antonio tonight.
    And this is why Vegas wins and the public runs at 45%. This game is the perfect example. Shoulda, coulda, woulda....Spurs outplayed them throughout the last 2.5 quarters. Coaching, heart, etc. has got to come into play. San Anotnio may have been on a back to back, but these guys did not play significant minutes last night, plus they wanted to win and GS took them lightly. I watched at least 4 games last year with the 'big 3' on the bench and I know of only one loss....and it was a very close one.

The team is beautifully coached and they played their asses off.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Disagree.

12 fouls on warriors vs 2 fouls on spurs ???

shit was rigged as hell.

They were hard fouling curry on so many drives to net...and nothing got called. Whereas david lee got called fouls for just pushing splitter.

Any neutral fan would agree that refs kept spurs in the game....they were in bonus with 9 mins left...what a joke.
    It was not 12 to 2

Check your numbers before believing OP please.

And the last thing I am in biased Vyom, you should know that. The only time there was ANY question on a Curry foul in the 4th was when he was charged with an offensive foul when he made that sick shot. The contact was so late that I don't believe that should have been called.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

crappy calls in the 4th but let's face it, golden state played like shit. you can't win games when you have 24 turnovers.

golden state not as good as people think. bunch of clowns don't play defense for 4 quarters.

and what's up with the crowd? san antonio shooting fts and none of them even wave their hand or scream? make some noise and wave your hands up...

lunch

And this is why Vegas wins and the public runs at 45%. This game is the perfect example. Shoulda, coulda, woulda....Spurs outplayed them throughout the last 2.5 quarters. Coaching, heart, etc. has got to come into play. San Anotnio may have been on a back to back, but these guys did not play significant minutes last night, plus they wanted to win and GS took them lightly. I watched at least 4 games last year with the 'big 3' on the bench and I know of only one loss....and it was a very close one.

What I don't understand is why GSW parked their ass on the 3 point line all night. San Antonio can match any team doing that, 4/5 of their players on court any time can rain 3s

State let Boris, tiago and Khawi bury them inside. That's inexcusable and really shows their true colors.

Both teams are very well coached and both teams played their asses off, the Spurs are just better top to bottom.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

There have been refs on the take before

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by ksnooksk View Post
    He's 7-8 ATS this year on the home teams. Nice call.
    I said last year not this year. I'm not crying foul and like I said I didn't watch this game.

In mid may last year for Barnaky games Home teams were 8-27 ATS and home favorites between 5-9.5 were 0-9 ATS. I never looked at it again but, like I said noticed he was on the game tonight.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I said last year not this year. I'm not crying foul and like I said I didn't watch this game.

In mid may last year for Barnaky games Home teams were 8-27 ATS and home favorites between 5-9.5 were 0-9 ATS. I never looked at it again but, like I said noticed he was on the game tonight.
    Very interesting....that is worth watching.

lunch

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    There have been refs on the take before
    One NBA ref has been charged with fixing NBA games. Infact he was only charged with betting on the games. There was no proof he fixed anything in game

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

When popovich tanks the books have to fix the game

Too much one way action

Same thing happened in the past

Bazemore got clotheslined at one point and the refs called it a foul on golden state

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Star players out, line moves like crazy, everyone is in GSW, SA wins. Evet single time it's like this. Even wrestling is less scripted.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Star players out, line moves like crazy, everyone is in GSW, SA wins. Evet single time it's like this. Even wrestling is less scripted.
    covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/results/2011-2012/boxscore838349.html

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

If the game was rigged, it wasnt just the refs...the warriors definitely must've gotten a take.

Down 1 with about 3 minutes left...Curry gets splitter on him...proceeds to mishandle his dribble and then chuck up a bad 3.
    Next possession Bogut kicks the ball out of bounds.
    Later on Curry gets blocked by Diaw on a fast break.
    Then there was that great play they got out of the timeout at the end of the game where Curry is double teamed and forced to just heave the ball at the basket.

That's not even mentioning all the turnovers they had and the they let out of shape looking Boris Diaw and Splitter control the end game for the Spurs.

As for the final play, after they watched the replay Barkley was the only one who still thought it was a foul on Bogut and they all said the tip was good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Part of game

Mega millionaires don't fix games to win $500

Lol... Mentality of some guys on the 6th grade level

Regul8er
    Wordd

It was not 12 to 2

Check your numbers before believing OP please.

And the last thing I am in biased Vyom, you should know that. The only time there was ANY question on a Curry foul in the 4th was when he was charged with an offensive foul when he made that sick shot. The contact was so late that I don't believe that should have been called.
    What were the fouls then? 11-3?? Ya Curry drive was almost in basketb when contact occured. Soo soo many times i see both basket count and foul. You cant honestly say that the game was offictaed impartially, can you?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Nah man it is guys like u who keep Vegas in business when u think like the load of crap u just posted. Spurs had their three best players out and the line drops for some reason. The books were taking a position and u can do that when u know u have the refs bought and on ur side. Where in any sport without gambling can ur best three players be sideline and u win? No fukin where but in fantasyland and professional sports. By the way i bet the Spurs last night for the simple fact that i have the balls to bet games like this. These are marquee type games in my handicapping world

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick count on play-by-play is 2 for SA and 8 for GSW.. These guys are the best of the best.. they should be Harlem Globetrottering half court shots no problem. One of my basketball experiences is realizing that the Globetrotters pretty much show how fake the NBA is. How on demand shooting can be for trained stars then you see how some of these pros tear it up in the first half and go sub zero cold in second halfs.. entertainment for the low IQ masses, that's why when cappers and gamblers look at it for statistical reason it doesn't add up for the consistencies.

123 Last