Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Stay away game....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Held the Texans, the second highest scoring team through two games in the AFC and third overall. You're saying they've been held down? I like your insight. I won't even bother to say that Titans have given up 16 less points through two games either compared to the Ravens.
    ravens played den, by far the best offensive team in the nfl (i hope this is inarguable). while ten got to play hou who has played 2 bottom feeding scrubs being billed as something more than they are for some reason? do i have far more respect for balty defense than either team that hou has played so far? absolutely. have both those other teams limited the shit out of hou for large chunks of gms? i think that a fair statement.. personally ill take baltys edge rushers all day at home vs schaub who sorry im just not ready to buy as big time in the pocket. ive been wrong plenty tho so who knows, hopefully not today cause hou will be money to play next week at home vs sea and set up lot better if they look bad today..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Can we now agree Balty defense is better than the trash hou saw weeks 1 and 2?

First 12