BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Nocoin just accept the challenge. What's the big deal?
    You have a burial setup here since he came at you with this thread.

Both of you seem to be pretty solid at keeping those worthless season long threads that no one ever reads on here.
    Seems like a good matchup to me.
    I got Nocoin -130 slight fav in this matchup esepcially if moneylines are allowed. He can pick some dogs.
    Deemer's heads up history is tainted losing to Landers so he's gotta be the dog in this spot.
    He could use a winner here to reDEEM himself a little from that horrific defeat.

Winner should be plus units or there is no winner.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I read somewhere Deemer lost two 100 pick contests, finishing negative units both times. Why pay much attention here?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Folks I really don't think there is any need at all to bump this garbage any more. We are all well aware of who is who here, what they bring to the fukkin table when they post and the credibility they have earned through those posts. Credibility is earned not self assigned. In any walk of life. Those that have need to bleat like a fukkin lamb for their damn supper eventually get slaughtered.

Thread belongs in the fukkin dumpster out back. Along with all the deleted sheets, self bumped threads, idiot contests and anything else that seems to follow certain posters around like the fukkin plague.

Nothing more to see here.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-17-15 at 05:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mbs4
    mbs4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4546

Deemer just post your next 100 plays and compare it to coin's next 100. There's your contest.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I read somewhere Deemer lost two 100 pick contests, finishing negative units both times. Why pay much attention here?
    Not to defend Deemer, but 100-play contests are worthless. Like I said, you can get hot and cold and not really prove anything because of the small sample size. For instance, if you took 100 plays from my MLB thread from, say, mid-July through early-August, I would've probably been down close to 40 units. Yet for the season, I'm up over 60 units in the thread. It's pointless.

Again, the true contest would be to pick a sport (I know we both play bases, NFL, college football, etc.), post plays, then at the end of the year see who's up more between the two of us. Instead, he got all weird and started speaking double-talk as to why he doesn't have season-long threads at SBR.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Folks I really don't think there is any need at all to bump this garbage any more. We are all well aware of who is who here, what they bring to the fukkin table when they post and the credibility they have earned through those posts. Credibility is earned not self assigned. In any walk of life. Those that have need to bleat like a fukkin lamb for their damn supper eventually get slaughtered.

Thread belongs in the fukkin dumpster out back. Along with all the deleted sheets, self bumped threads, idiot contests and anything else that seems to follow certain posters around like the fukkin plague.

Nothing more to see here.
    Agree, and this will be my last post here.

I'm sure some people think I'm a better capper than Deemer. I'm sure some believe he's a better capper than me. To each his own. I really don't care either way. So if he wants to start up a college football or an NFL thread and beat me that way, cool. He can brag about it at season's end. If he doesn't, whatever. I'll be posting all of my plays either way.

billysink

Coiner not worth another minute of your time. You bring a lot more to the table here in terms of discussion, capping angles and experience than a majority of posters here. No one's record is of any importance at all to anyone other than the holder, even less significance and little or no interest. It is information that matters.

No sense stooping to a lower level here. I think the entire forum is tiring of the kind of horse shit displayed in this one.

It benefits no one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

billysink

Deemer if the shit is that important to you get yourself a fukkin tee shirt says I am the best capper on SBR on one side and I am better than No Coin on the other.

Go walk around the mall for an afternoon.

When you notice all the fukked up looks keep in mind that is the same way you seen here kid.

Carry on.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave billysink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gee

billysink

And that's a wrap folks.

Done.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Deemer if the shit is that important to you get yourself a fukkin tee shirt says I am the best capper on SBR on one side and I am better than No Coin on the other.

Go walk around the mall for an afternoon.

When you notice all the fukked up looks keep in mind that is the same way you seen here kid.

Carry on.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Deemer with yet ANOTHER self-inflicted burial.

Never seen a poster start more threads trying to hammer other guys only to completely humiliate himself in the process.

You'd think after you burned your hand a 1/2 dozen times, you'd quit touching the fukkin stove.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I can outcap anyone in this thread, simple as that.

Moving on, kiss my shoes - peaseants

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

Hard to take your insults very serious when you misspell peasants.

You should just go to bed, pal.
    Tomorrow's a new day.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post

No one fukkin cares kid.

I am not sure what you can't fukkin understand about that.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Fuk you all

The Browns traded Trent

Fuk you

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

I like deemers. Good cat. Post winners. why you all up on his grill.?

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I thought SBR buried Deemer and ran him off the board?

Did he come back just to embarrass himself some more? Every attempt he makes at burying someone else is cringe worthy and fails.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Nocoin just accept the challenge. What's the big deal?
    You have a burial setup here since he came at you with this thread.

Both of you seem to be pretty solid at keeping those worthless season long threads that no one ever reads on here.
    Seems like a good matchup to me.
    I got Nocoin -130 slight fav in this matchup esepcially if moneylines are allowed. He can pick some dogs.
    Deemer's heads up history is tainted losing to Landers so he's gotta be the dog in this spot.
    He could use a winner here to reDEEM himself a little from that horrific defeat.

Winner should be plus units or there is no winner.
    i agree Coiner.. accept the challenge pal

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

So much hypocricy going on in this thread lol.

matthew919
    Update your status
    matthew919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5869

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not to defend Deemer, but 100-play contests are worthless. Like I said, you can get hot and cold and not really prove anything because of the small sample size. For instance, if you took 100 plays from my MLB thread from, say, mid-July through early-August, I would've probably been down close to 40 units. Yet for the season, I'm up over 60 units in the thread. It's pointless.

Again, the true contest would be to pick a sport (I know we both play bases, NFL, college football, etc.), post plays, then at the end of the year see who's up more between the two of us. Instead, he got all weird and started speaking double-talk as to why he doesn't have season-long threads at SBR.
    Why not have a contest that focuses on closing line value instead of results? Even a sample size of 50 or so would settle things decisively. Just use Pinny line for grading, convert the line of each selection to an implied probability for that number, and do the same for the closing line for the same side. Use the average difference in implied probability as your grading metric. It's a tiny bit more work, but worth it, because whoever has the best clv after 'n' plays is undeniably sharper.

I'll throw my hat in the ring as well, if you like.

First 123