BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

No Coin, Contest Request Thread

No Coin, you consider yourself a lot sharper than the average poster, you love to take shots at posters who don't keep record - however when someone shows you they're better a capper than you, you run along.

Well, pal, here it is.

Challenge me and you.

100 plays

1u every play, no fukin best bets b/c I don't wanna see your 5x and 10x plays and 1x plays.

We will set it up on the new SBR feature - we will do it for like 5 pts or whatever minimum is.

You want to run your mouth, at least prove something.

I actually kind of like you but am tired of seeing you mosey around thread to thread spewing useless information and useless facts and talking about how lines don't make sense.

Beat me and then check into my threads, let's see what you got. The request will be sent. Do you accept?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and TwoWays

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

are we talking only -110 lines or can you do -320 ML's?

BigDeem5

• The challenged member must accept the terms for this challenge before it can begin.

NCAAF Sides/Totals
    NFL Sides/Totals
    MLB Sides/MLs/Totals

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

No coin won't do it. He is too good for you or he doesn't have time for this.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

So after 100 plays the poster up the most units wins?

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    So after 100 plays the poster up the most units wins?

Have 1 month to make 100 plays.... We both play high volume of games, shouldn't be difficult.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

...or he doesn't have time for this.

NoCoin is too busy trying to figure out which side the Bookmakers are begging you to bet...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Deemer always likes to challenge posters to these types of duels...

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

Deemer always likes to challenge posters to these types of duels...

Only way to prove he is the TOP DOG at SBR

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

coiner might be up for this.

actually coiner is like a sheriff here at SBR... he used to talk shit non-stop following me from thread to thread calling me names..

but sense i started tracking my plays he hasnt said one word towards me so i guess that beef is squashed between the 2 of us.

BigDeem5

I root for posters to win.

Love when a PT player hits a big play

No Coin, on the other hand, loves to tell you why every play is lucky/fortunate unless you're Rudy and is 524-550 and +41u lol... real fuking accurate.

Guy ranges his bets from 1x-15x and talks about being legit.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    No Coin, you consider yourself a lot sharper than the average poster, you love to take shots at posters who don't keep record - however when someone shows you they're better a capper than you, you run along.
    Since when? Please show me one time I said I consider myself a lot sharper than the average poster." Now there's a contest for you.

Well, pal, here it is.

Challenge me and you.

100 plays

1u every play, no fukin best bets b/c I don't wanna see your 5x and 10x plays and 1x plays.

We will set it up on the new SBR feature - we will do it for like 5 pts or whatever minimum is.

You want to run your mouth, at least prove something.

I actually kind of like you but am tired of seeing you mosey around thread to thread spewing useless information and useless facts and talking about how lines don't make sense.

Beat me and then check into my threads, let's see what you got. The request will be sent. Do you accept?
    I've said it before: I post every play I make in season-long threads. If you'd like to compare at the end of a season, be my guest. Otherwise, what exactly are you hoping to accomplish? Why would I participate in a head-to-head with anyone when every play I make is already posted?

Typical Deemer. Looking for hero worship and validation at SBR. I'm secure enough in my capping ability to post every play I make in a season-long and track it all for everyone to see. The question is, are you? If so, where is it? Again, if you'd like to do this and show me up in a given sport, go right ahead.

Dick-measuring contests are for the insecure and feeble minded, because you've completely missed the point of capping and betting on games: to win money and beat the books. But go ahead and thump your chest a little more now without the substance. That's all you're good for anyway.

If you don't like my "useless information," "useless facts" or, apparently, useless opinions or plays, please fade away or put me on ignore. If you didn't lose a contest at EOG to Brock or stiff someone $130, set me straight. Otherwise, run along kid.

BigDeem5

I'm still waiting. Contest would begin tonight. I could lose. But this way he won't be able to talk about how I lost to a contest to Brock Landers and fading lander, yet he is getting buried by Landers and will follow by me if he loses..

A lot of his "e-rep" on the line here.

I'm not Smoke here, I mean business, coiner.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Since when? Please show me one time I said I consider myself a lot sharper than the average poster." Now there's a contest for you.

I've said it before: I post every play I make in season-long threads. If you'd like to compare at the end of a season, be my guest. Otherwise, what exactly are you hoping to accomplish? Why would I participate in a head-to-head with anyone when every play I make is already posted?

Typical Deemer. Looking for hero worship and validation at SBR. I'm secure enough in my capping ability to post every play I make in a season-long and track it all for everyone to see. The question is, are you? If so, where is it? Again, if you'd like to do this and show me up in a given sport, go right ahead.

Dick-measuring contests are for the insecure and feeble minded, because you've completely missed the point of capping and betting on games: to win money and beat the books. But go ahead and thump your chest a little more now without the substance. That's all you're good for anyway.

If you don't like my "useless information," "useless facts" or, apparently, useless opinions or plays, please fade away or put me on ignore. If you didn't lose a contest at EOG to Brock or stiff someone $130, set me straight. Otherwise, run along kid.
    How can you call someone out for losing a contest when you won't participate in one?

Who is a 'sharper' capper, you or I? In your opinion.

You're showing your insecurity by not going up against a legitimate capper you love to follow around.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I have nothing to prove to anyone. Every poster here can judge if I'm "sharp" or "square" (whatever those terms mean) by checking in with my plays. They're all there. "Contests" against each other are pointless and distractions from the main objective of gambling.

BigDeem5

You're 30 games under .500 and +41 units, how does that happen? Rofl.

Kid is as legitimate as Lance Armstrong.

Sam Odom

Since when? Please show me one time I said I consider myself a lot sharper than the average poster.

When you post a thread with 3 games and say "One will lose"

But they go 3-0

BigDeem5

I have nothing to prove to anyone. Every poster here can judge if I'm "sharp" or "square" (whatever those terms mean) by checking in with my plays. They're all there. "Contests" against each other are pointless and distractions from the main objective of gambling.
    Doesn't distract, you're a troll. I'm a better capper and going to get you to stfu once and for all, you beat me you at least then have something to hold over my head, if you decline you show that you are worried you'll lose.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Only way to prove he is the TOP DOG at SBR
    Wrong as usual.

Only way to prove anything to anyone is by posting every play you make and tracking it in front of everyone, which next to no one here does.

Hey Deemer, here's an idea: how about you challenge yourself to a contest? It'd be the smartest thing you could do.

BigDeem5

No Coin, these are sbrodds so they won't move much, it will save you time from starring at sbrodds.com

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I root for posters to win.

Love when a PT player hits a big play

No Coin, on the other hand, loves to tell you why every play is lucky/fortunate unless you're Rudy and is 524-550 and +41u lol... real fuking accurate.

Guy ranges his bets from 1x-15x and talks about being legit.
    yeah he loves to say stuff like
    " go buy a lottery ticket right now!" or even though my play lost it was still the right play b/c of line movement or b/c pinnacle said it was the right play..

he loves to tell you your lucky and it won't be long before your broke if you keep betting that way

BigDeem5

coin, I post season long threads, check the first page of this thread I'm winning, I don't fukin post a 520-550 record +41u, how does that make any sense?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

But they go 3-0
    I was wrong. It happens, as you've proven in spades over and over and over again.

I've never started a "lock" thread. I've never guaranteed a play. I've never promised anything. Ever. You are free to fade, follow or ignore. I couldn't care less.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

coin, I post season long threads, check the first page of this thread I'm winning, I don't fukin post a 520-550 record +41u, how does that make any sense?
    What do you mean?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Coiner hates Jeff Locke with a passion

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yeah he loves to say stuff like
    " go buy a lottery ticket right now!" or even though my play lost it was still the right play b/c of line movement or b/c pinnacle said it was the right play..

he loves to tell you your lucky and it won't be long before your broke if you keep betting that way
    How's your thread going BTW, Bear? Yeah, that's what I thought.

BigDeem5

I was wrong. It happens, as you've proven in spades over and over and over again.

I've never started a "lock" thread. I've never guaranteed a play. I've never promised anything. Ever. You are free to fade, follow or ignore. I couldn't care less.
    You're insecurity shining through. Why not accept the challenge, you lose wtf does it matter to you? You track your plays. You win at least then you can say to me 'I beat YOU in a contest' as in H2H.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Coiner hates Jeff Locke with a passion
    How's he doing lately BTW?

BigDeem5

Coin, stay on topic.

Would you beat me in a capping contest over 100 plays ? What is your opinion?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You're 30 games under .500 and +41 units, how does that happen? Rofl.

Kid is as legitimate as Lance Armstrong.
    Feel free to go through every single play and grade the thread if you don't think it's legitimate.

I bet mostly dogs and you're trying to figure this out? You're even dumber than I thought kid.

BigDeem5

No Coin, these are sbrodds so they won't move much, it will save you time from starring at sbrodds.com
    Coin, stay on topic.

Picking an choosing what to respond to.

Sam Odom

But they go 3-0

I was wrong. It happens

Nothing wrong with being wrong... But what was the point other than the likely outcome of one of the three would lose. So you would be 'Sharp' ?

No one could fade or tail a post like that...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Coin, stay on topic.

I have no idea. And what exactly does that prove? That you could beat me or I could beat you over the course of 100 isolated plays? Big deal. I've had seasons where I finish down or up 50 units in a given thread, does that make me a "good" or "bad" capper at that given sport just because one year produces different results?

I wouldn't brag about a win over you or beat myself up over a loss, because it's 100 plays and irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Do you consider yourself to be an inferior capper to Brock Landers? Exactly my point.

BigDeem5

No coin loves to provide useless information...

This is a typical post by him "Denver/Seattle/SF all 10+ pt favs this weekend, who loses for the chalky ml parlays"

The guy doesn't get it.

Sam Odom

The guy doesn't get it.

He gets that he wants to be seen as Sharp so badly it fuks with his mind

123 Last