stern wants miami to win
    im sure the refs will call some bs calls on okc

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Good points.

I just feel like OKC is the better team top to bottom. Durant or Westbrook can have an off game and OKC can still beat elite teams. If Lebron plays like shit or Wade plays like shit, the Heat are in trouble.

We will see. Miami is good but I don't think their as great as people think they are. I think this will be a great series.

They lose by 30 to Wizards. OKC all the way this series

lsuheat911
    lsuheat911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    All you fukks are on Thunder series bet at -150/-160.

What the fukk is wrong with you guys? Sure OKC is going to win Game 1 but after that Miami will take care of business and win this thing. I am hammering Heat Series price prior to Game 2 and laughing all the way to the bank.

lol I love it when people like you talk shit and lose all their savings afterwards

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

It's been pretty much the consensus among top nba/sports analysts(i.e. not a bunch of bullshitters on SBR) that whoever comes out of the west will win this series. And that team is the thunder... who ended a 20-0 San Antonio Spurs run by winning four straight. OKC's offense is the best in the league and their defense has improved greatly from the regular season.

And judging by the conference finals, Westbrook has finally pulled his head out of his ass. Chalmers is no match for him.

Come on now people.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    lol love this pic bro hahahah

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    stern wants miami to win
    Stern does not care anymore. He got his series now he just takes out the popcorn and laughs at all these excited people.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    stern wants miami to win

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

T-Wizz also said the Thunder wouldn't do anything in the playoffs because the regular season was meaningless and the Thunder were just a jump shooting team that wasn't mentally tough and didn't play defense.

I guess winning in Dallas, LA, and San Antonio in the playoffs means you aren't mentally tough.....

Also, I guess we're just lucky going 12-3 in the playoffs and getting to the Finals. We're just a jump shooting team with a bunch of weak players.

I hope we don't get swept by this great Miami team that has beat juggernauts like the Knicks, Pacers, and Celtics.

Ockert12
    Ockert12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting the games individually is much more worthwhile than a series bet between these two teams.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

T-Wizz also said the Thunder wouldn't do anything in the playoffs because the regular season was meaningless and the Thunder were just a jump shooting team that wasn't mentally tough and didn't play defense.

I guess winning in Dallas, LA, and San Antonio in the playoffs means you aren't mentally tough.....

Also, I guess we're just lucky going 12-3 in the playoffs and getting to the Finals. We're just a jump shooting team with a bunch of weak players.

I hope we don't get swept by this great Miami team that has beat juggernauts like the Knicks, Pacers, and Celtics.
    hold on wait a second here...does the "d" in bigdofba stand for daequon?

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

some pretty upbeat talk on Miami, they've only impressed me one game so far this post season, Thunder have numerous times.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    hold on wait a second here...does the "d" in bigdofba stand for daequon?

He's an idiot homer just ignore him.

BigDofBA

He's an idiot homer just ignore him.
    And you're the idiot that said you would take the Lakers over OKC in the second round.

How did that work out?

I love when 21-22 years olds think they know it all.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why are you under the assumption that it's the public driving the OKC price up t-wizz? Why would more people be on the Thunder and not the Heat?
    The money coming in on Thunder last night was from OKC backers who were getting their bets in before OKC wins Game 1. If you take a look around the forum you will find thread after thread saying to take OKC series and how it's easy money and all that nonsense.

Coiner you know that everyone loves OKC. People love Durant and want to see him overtake James as the best player in the game. In the minds of many he is already better than James but that is nonsense. Oh and btw I am not a Lebron fan.

t-wizzle

And you're the idiot that said you would take the Lakers over OKC in the second round.

How did that work out?

I love when 21-22 years olds think they know it all.
    We've already discussed that series ad nauseum.

What position are you playing this series? Is this your first finals ever? You keep saying "We."

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Okc just bought me a new car getting to the finals. I have no problem betting them against a Miami team that barely beat the clerics. U kids r jokes !

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Home court advantage will be the difference.

BigDofBA

We've already discussed that series ad nauseum.

What position are you playing this series? Is this your first finals ever? You keep saying "We."
    I just think it's hilarious you act like you know everything and then start calling other people idiots that disagree with you.

You're like 21 or 22 aren't you? Get off your high horse.

I have a thread about this series and people have actually given good opinions which I can respect even if I disagree. You just basically call people idiots if they aren't taking the Heat.

You've been wrong about OKC all playoffs. I'm not surprised you're in love with the Heat considering you thought OKC would be out in the second round.

The fact that you said "Miami would and should be favored" before the line came out and then OKC was -150 and immediately got pound to -165 says a lot imo.

t-wizzle

I just think it's hilarious you act like you know everything and then start calling other people idiots that disagree with you.

You're like 21 or 22 aren't you? Get off your high horse.

I have a thread about this series and people have actually given good opinions which I can respect even if I disagree. You just basically call people idiots if they aren't taking the Heat.

You've been wrong about OKC all playoffs. I'm not surprised you're in love with the Heat considering you thought OKC would be out in the second round.

The fact that you said "Miami would and should be favored" before the line came out and then OKC was -150 and immediately got pound to -165 says a lot imo.
    Lol how would you even know how old I am? Have you been following me around bud?

I have made boatloads on these nba playoffs and plenty of that cash has been from Thunder playoff games. Keep spamming the forum with your Thunder nonsense though. You may get an occasional response but 99% of the people here don't feel like reading your OKC drivel.

Your opinions are not respected because you constantly hedge. When OKC doesn't look so hot it's always "hey we're young most people didn't even think we'd be here" but then when they win you go around tooting the Thunder horn loudly in everybody's threads.

Miami is winning this series but Thunder are winning Game 1. After OKC wins game 1 do us all a favor and save the "told you so" b/s and remember that we are very likely in for a long series.

BigDofBA

Miami is winning this series but Thunder are winning Game 1. After OKC wins game 1 do us all a favor and save the "told you so" b/s and remember that we are very likely in for a long series.
    LOL. Well I'm glad we know what is going to happen now.

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

OKC will bury your Miami series ticket. I think Thunder win first two games, take game 4, Miami steal game 5 to make it 3-2, then Thunder finish them in Oklahoma. Despite your thinking that Durant is easy to shut down, he still went off in the back end of that series with some clutch performances. Miami and LeBron are probably going to have to win a close one in the 4th in OKC and I don't think they can
    Last edited by Les_Nuts; 06-10-12 at 01:37 PM. Reason: typo

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Les_Nuts View Post
    OKC will bury your Miami series ticket. I think Thunder win first two games, take game 4, Miami steal game 5 to make it 3-2, then Thunder finish them in Miami. Despite your thinking that Durant is easy to shut down, he still went off in the back end of that series with some clutch performances. Miami and LeBron are probably going to have to win a close one in the 4th in OKC and I don't think they can
    Game 6 would be in OKC.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bury us with cash

plenty of guys here on Miami

Les_Nuts
    Les_Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 6 would be in OKC.
    edited

BigDofBA

I love how people start threads saying you're an idiot for taking OKC.

Then they want to get pissy when I bump them after they're wrong.

Maybe if people didn't constantly talk shit and turn out wrong, I wouldn't bump these stupid threads. Carry on.

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    I'll be fading SBR. So far, looks like Heat are the play.
    You have a thread started by T-wizzle and an insta second by Lakerboy, fresh off botching every prediction of both the Western and Eastern conference finals. I don't care if the rest of the world is also on the Heat, it has to be Thunder or no play.

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

The money coming in on Thunder last night was from OKC backers who were getting their bets in before OKC wins Game 1. If you take a look around the forum you will find thread after thread saying to take OKC series and how it's easy money and all that nonsense.

Coiner you know that everyone loves OKC. People love Durant and want to see him overtake James as the best player in the game. In the minds of many he is already better than James but that is nonsense. Oh and btw I am not a Lebron fan.
    you have it all figured it out. if you aren't up at least 5 figures at the end of this series, you have no balls, no money, no credit, or none of those.

Elliot29
    Elliot29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okc wins series

BigDofBA

FYI, OKC has already buried the forum from people betting against them.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okc no miami no okc no miami no okc no miami!!

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

big mouth stephen a smith likes okc in 6...he is a great fade...I think when your making your second trip in a row to the finals you have a good shot at winning it.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

This is LeeeBron's year to take the trophy back to MIA. Bosh is back. Somebodies going to have to guard him outside eventually. Which will in turn open the paint up. Turnovers are always the key. Chalmers need to step his game up against Westbrick. Im going small on MIA. Everytime I go big!!! You know what what comes next.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

i thought a majority in this forum hates Lebron. so therefore the title of this thread should be: " Lebron is gonna bury this entire forum. "

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

The Heat series win may be the best value bet of 2012. I know the Thunder are good and have a chance, but the value on the Heat is staggering.

First 12345 ... Last