Login Search

OKC is going to bury the entire forum

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
Your Thunder were completely healthy throughout the playoffs. The Heat nearly played two entire series without an all-star. And the Heat are not a deep team, it is not like they had other serviceable men to take his place. Ronny Turiaf? Joel Anthony? Try taking Harden off your team and I doubt your even in the finals.
Good points.

I just feel like OKC is the better team top to bottom. Durant or Westbrook can have an off game and OKC can still beat elite teams. If Lebron plays like shit or Wade plays like shit, the Heat are in trouble.

We will see. Miami is good but I don't think their as great as people think they are. I think this will be a great series.

as Doc said, Boston still had lead 82-81 with 8 minutes to go in a game 7 ON THE ROAD... then what happened is the Celtics, who have no bench at all... their age and injuries all added together and their shots fell flat, and MIA was allowed to escape so that they didn't end up with a tied game going into the last 3 minutes of the game... which if that was the case, would have choked.

MIA pulled away against a dead leg, dead tired team who had given it their all

Thunder just went through franchise's who went to the last 13 combined Finals in the West, winning 10 of the 13.

So keep saying OKC doesn't have a shot...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
Good points.

I just feel like OKC is the better team top to bottom. Durant or Westbrook can have an off game and OKC can still beat elite teams. If Lebron plays like shit or Wade plays like shit, the Heat are in trouble.

We will see. Miami is good but I don't think their as great as people think they are. I think this will be a great series.

They lose by 30 to Wizards. OKC all the way this series

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
All you fukks are on Thunder series bet at -150/-160.

What the fukk is wrong with you guys? Sure OKC is going to win Game 1 but after that Miami will take care of business and win this thing. I am hammering Heat Series price prior to Game 2 and laughing all the way to the bank.

lol I love it when people like you talk shit and lose all their savings afterwards

It's been pretty much the consensus among top nba/sports analysts(i.e. not a bunch of bullshitters on SBR) that whoever comes out of the west will win this series. And that team is the thunder... who ended a 20-0 San Antonio Spurs run by winning four straight. OKC's offense is the best in the league and their defense has improved greatly from the regular season.

And judging by the conference finals, Westbrook has finally pulled his head out of his ass. Chalmers is no match for him.

Come on now people.

T-Wizz also said the Thunder wouldn't do anything in the playoffs because the regular season was meaningless and the Thunder were just a jump shooting team that wasn't mentally tough and didn't play defense.

I guess winning in Dallas, LA, and San Antonio in the playoffs means you aren't mentally tough.....

Also, I guess we're just lucky going 12-3 in the playoffs and getting to the Finals. We're just a jump shooting team with a bunch of weak players.

I hope we don't get swept by this great Miami team that has beat juggernauts like the Knicks, Pacers, and Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
T-Wizz also said the Thunder wouldn't do anything in the playoffs because the regular season was meaningless and the Thunder were just a jump shooting team that wasn't mentally tough and didn't play defense.

I guess winning in Dallas, LA, and San Antonio in the playoffs means you aren't mentally tough.....

Also, I guess we're just lucky going 12-3 in the playoffs and getting to the Finals. We're just a jump shooting team with a bunch of weak players.

I hope we don't get swept by this great Miami team that has beat juggernauts like the Knicks, Pacers, and Celtics.
hold on wait a second here...does the "d" in bigdofba stand for daequon?