geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

RIP Joe... We all know you were a great man!

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    What I don't understand, and where I think Paterno needs to show responsibility for his actions is how he handled Sandusky. Paterno was a powerful man on campus, he could have made life miserable for Sandusky. He could have had his ass launched from that football facility and no one would have questioned Joe. But Paterno didn't do that, he allowed the monster to parade kid after kid into the locker rooms, the showers, the press box, the practice facility----that is where Paterno failed.

Sandusky must have been a good assistant coach. That was all that mattered in JoePa's eyes.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

My issue with Paterno has nothing to with how he reported the incident.

What I don't understand, and where I think Paterno needs to show responsibility for his actions is how he handled Sandusky. Paterno was a powerful man on campus, he could have made life miserable for Sandusky. He could have had his ass launched from that football facility and no one would have questioned Joe. But Paterno didn't do that, he allowed the monster to parade kid after kid into the locker rooms, the showers, the press box, the practice facility----that is where Paterno failed.

YAP

and for all the people that make excuses for him I still need to hear them answer what they think he'd had done to Sandusky if he found out Sandusky was giving booze and drugs to current players....or if he found out Sandusky molested lil Scott or Jay Paterno.

he would have done "more" just like he said he wished he had

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

RIP Joe

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Joe Paterno, 85, was diagnosed with lung cancer the week after he was fired. He died from lung cancer. Enough of the "media killed him" that is a prevalent sentiment.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

why are there 6 threads saying Joe Paterno died?

In case with miss the 1st five?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Mods will eventually combine them

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Obvious solution is to make a seventh thread asking for the reasons for the prior six threads.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 8ArIvd5

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Anyone Know If Joe Paterno Is Dead?

Dmil
    Dmil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    Joe Paterno, 85, was diagnosed with lung cancer the week after he was fired. He died from lung cancer. Enough of the "media killed him" that is a prevalent sentiment.
    That was a ploy to keep the media off he azz. Cancer just doesn't pop up to a 85 year old man after a scandal.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Turn on the TV and you'll get your answer

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Anyone have him on the death pool?

I don't feel bad. Anyone that has kids wouldn't feel bad, he let a monster continue to rape little boys for over a decade.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Legend
    great man
    end of story

paco

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Legend
    great man
    end of story
    Would u call him a legend if Jeffrey was one of the little boys Sandusky was nailing while paterno was watching?

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Would u call him a legend if Jeffrey was one of the little boys Sandusky was nailing while paterno was watching?
    While Paterno was watching? Cmon paco, you're better than that. He didn't know what was going on. The failure was with the head of police not doing his job and McQueary refusing to help the investigation, not with Paterno.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    While Paterno was watching? Cmon paco, you're better than that. He didn't know what was going on. The failure was with the head of police not doing his job and McQueary refusing to help the investigation, not with Paterno.
    He knew and could've done more. He would've done more if it was his grand kids. Paterno could've had Sanduskys ass gone if he wanted and no one would've questioned joe pa. He was the most loved person in that whole entire area. How could he look Into the eyes of Sandusy for over 10 years knowing what he knew? I just don't get it and I hope he burns in hell right along the rest of them.*

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

RIP, Joe Pa.

I'm sorry if this sounds callous, but I don't have it in me to feel all that sympathetic to a guy who enabled a pedophile.

And he did it for more than a decade.
    STFU

As$holes like you already had too much say in the matter.

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Ding dong the wicked bitch is dead

His death is proof that prayer does work

rsnnh12

He knew and could've done more. He would've done more if it was his grand kids. Paterno could've had Sanduskys ass gone if he wanted and no one would've questioned joe pa. He was the most loved person in that whole entire area. How could he look Into the eyes of Sandusy for over 10 years knowing what he knew? I just don't get it and I hope he burns in hell right along the rest of them.*
    I don't get why you think he knew? McQueary never saw rape, he saw them in a shower, which is what he told Joe, who told the head of police. McQueary never filed a police report, so why would Joe assume Sandusky was really raping kids?

I'm sorry, but too much adds up to Joe not realizing what was going on. Its amazing to me how quickly he became the bad guy here

Brett
    Brett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 539

Lol at you clowns thinking joe pa did not know what was goging on

Hell there is enough evidence to show he probably raped kids too

MatI

I don't get why you think he knew? McQueary never saw rape, he saw them in a shower, which is what he told Joe, who told the head of police. McQueary never filed a police report, so why would Joe assume Sandusky was really raping kids?

I'm sorry, but too much adds up to Joe not realizing what was going on. Its amazing to me how quickly he became the bad guy here

Yeah, they were probably just cleaning the showers!!

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

Yeah, they were probably just cleaning the showers!!
    I posted facts. The only witness didn't see any molestation. He didn't file a police report. Yes, blame Joe for this

I'm done arguing this. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't, but all the facts that are out now back that he didn't know.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

That damn Joe Pa had his co ck and balls out raping kids,

MatI

I posted facts. The only witness didn't see any molestation. He didn't file a police report. Yes, blame Joe for this

I'm done arguing this. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't, but all the facts that are out now back that he didn't know.
    You obviously don't know shit.

Read the grand jury report, read Paterno's comments. He passed the buck because he only gave a shit about W's.

Shame he died, seems there are quite a few SBR members who would have been queuing to suck his c*ck.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He spent 60+ years of his life coaching/football

most ppl cant even stay at a job more than 1-2 years.

I need to find a job that I love

rsnnh12

You obviously don't know shit.

Read the grand jury report, read Paterno's comments. He passed the buck because he only gave a shit about W's.

Shame he died, seems there are quite a few SBR members who would have been queuing to suck his c*ck.
    Might want to read more recent news than the grand jury report a lot has come out since then, including McQueary lying about what he saw. There's a reason why Sanduskys lawyers are taking it to a jury, and it's not because the guy is innocent. Its because they have enough to cast a doubt to his guilt.

Well done with the dick sucking comment, its clear that you're a really mature, intelligent person

MatI

Might want to read more recent news than the grand jury report a lot has come out since then, including McQueary lying about what he saw. There's a reason why Sanduskys lawyers are taking it to a jury, and it's not because the guy is innocent. Its because they have enough to cast a doubt to his guilt.

Well done with the dick sucking comment, its clear that you're a really mature, intelligent person
    ahhh, you will find that it is Sandusky's lawyers claiming McQueary is lying. You think that is credible?

Lawyers take cases like this to a jury because it's much easier to find sympathy for high profile cases. See OJ case as an example. Do you have any idea how juries are selected? I can see the jury panel now, 12 males, all fairly young, all football fans.

Get a fuking clue.
    Last edited by MatI; 01-22-12 at 11:58 AM.

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

RIP

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Anyone have him on the death pool?

I don't feel bad. Anyone that has kids wouldn't feel bad, he let a monster continue to rape little boys for over a decade.

Joe Pa grave

rsnnh12

ahhh, you will find that it is Sandusky's lawyers claiming McQueary is lying. You think that is credible?

Lawyers take cases like this to a jury because it's much easier to find sympathy for high profile cases. See OJ case as an example. Do you have any idea how juries are selected?

Get a fuking clue.

The OJ case played into racial issues of the time... who is going to sympathize with a child molestor??

I'm done with this, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Good luck with your bets today

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Might want to read more recent news than the grand jury report a lot has come out since then, including McQueary lying about what he saw. There's a reason why Sanduskys lawyers are taking it to a jury, and it's not because the guy is innocent. Its because they have enough to cast a doubt to his guilt. Well done with the dick sucking comment, its clear that you're a really mature, intelligent person

Don't bother...Insecure people feel like they have to over exaggerate what they would have done or else they somehow condone child molesters."As soon as I found out I would have tracked Sandusky down to the edges of the earth and squooshed his head in a vice then found the rest of his family and murdered them in case he passed the genes".

Joe Pa did more preparing the athletes he coached for the future beyond football than any other coach ever.RIP

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope he can coach the Hell SatanHawks

They have a big game against the Heaven JesusBoys coming up....... They'll need his help....

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

RIP Joe Pa

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Not only Sandusky is a pedo-f\*g but now he's a murderer. That sick bastard killed Joe

R.I.P. Joe

First 123 Last