bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

some pedofile died that you guys never met once and dosent give a crap about any of you and your all upset rofl

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Joe pa is the lucky one

The victims still have lives to live

another poster speculated, I wonder what Paterno would have done if someone told him Sandusky was giving booze and drugs to current players??

these were just innocent children though

Guy should have died in jail

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    some pedofile died that you guys never met once and dosent give a crap about any of you and your all upset rofl
    agreed rip joe you scumbag

bswagos
    bswagos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2547

RIP JoePa. You never should have gone out like that.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe Paterno coached a bunch of kids who broke their bones, torn their ligamets, injured their catilages, herniated their vertebral disks or sustained brain damage and got paid a large amount of money for doing so. The guy didn't lost a leg in a war, or offered him self to be a guinea pig for a medical experiment. He didn't dedicate his life to try to discover a medicine to cure cancer or Aids. The heroes were the kids that he coached, the sames kids that he allowed to get raped and abused. I'm not judging him but I want to say something to the people who love him: Shut up. If other person had been the coach maybe other team whould have been the winner and not SPU but chances are that none of those kid had been abused because for most people that is a crime to fight even if our life is at risk. Nothing is worth child abuse, less of all making a sport team win. I haven't been in his shoes and is easy to trash talk and judge. I'm a Christan and I forgive him. I'm just asking for silence. Do not try to make a heroe or an example out of him. It is not fair for the victims.
    Last edited by probettor1; 01-22-12 at 11:00 PM.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

mr Paterno as many have said the cancer did not kill you died of a broken heart. I agree

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    mr Paterno as many have said the cancer did not kill you died of a broken heart. I agree
    Believe the Earth is flat too do you??

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Jerry Sandusky, the retired Penn State assistant coach who faces child sex abuse charges in a case that led to the firing of Joe Paterno, called the death of his former boss a sad loss Sunday.

“This is a sad day! Our family, Dottie and I would like to convey our deepest sympathy to Sue and her family,” Sandusky said in a statement. “Nobody will be able to take away the memories we all shared of a great man, his family, and all the wonderful people who were a part of his life.”

Who the buck cares what Sandusky has to say unreal. Probably will be at the funeral and wanting to say something stay away kids.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Joe should be getting nailed in the ass in hell right about now

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Nah, he'd be still in a fridge somewhere. Dodgy morgue technician might be giving it to him though!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Paterno and his estate got about 6 million from PSU after the firing.

article also says Joe got two loans that he never had to pay back. one for 100k and one for 250k, roughly coinciding with the PSU national championships.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/...nt-634208/?p=2

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

RIP

First 123