ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    serious here

I wonder if being fat has something to do with it??
    Deuce has issues as far as going out in public, Deuce I have said this before clean yourself up instead of sitting in a fukkin donut shop with all fukkin white powder on your fukkin 10 inch chin

Being harsh but trying to help you man
    jesus

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Deuce,

I was diagnosed with anxiety after 9/11. I would pass out and get weak frequently for a couple of years. I was on a couple of medications for it as well.

What I learned is that throughout the ordeal, it is a chemical imbalance where certain chemicals do not flow with others in the brain. After being on meds for a bit, I was fine. Granted, the meds made me dopey a little, but it was better then the constant anxiety.

I recommend you go to a doctor. They also had me see a therapist which helped as well.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Xanax is not the answer it is a very slippery slope don't let anyone convince you this helps! Doctors may want to give you anti anxiety drugs but do yourself a favor and never take them!!!!!
    I had problems trying to sleep, it took me 2-3hrs to fall asleep because of a lot of anxiety. Took 1 Xanax and I had no problem trying to sleep. I even created a thread about not being able to sleep in the Saloon. Took all the sleeping pills in the world and Xanax just gave me that relief, something better than Ambien because Ambien will let me wake up in the middle of my sleep.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

smoke a joint, it's what jesus would do.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

meds should be a last resort after trying all and anything natural

the only exception would be insomnia, you can't wait to get better with that if you have a full time job

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Drink 3-4 glasses of red wine per day
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I had problems trying to sleep, it took me 2-3hrs to fall asleep because of a lot of anxiety. Took 1 Xanax and I had no problem trying to sleep. I even created a thread about not being able to sleep in the Saloon. Took all the sleeping pills in the world and Xanax just gave me that relief, something better than Ambien because Ambien will let me wake up in the middle of my sleep.
    Your not taking enough ambien... I pop 3-5 a night depends how yayed up I am... 3 usually gets the job done...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I got bad anxiety, mostly due to heavy drinking and gambling(i assume)... take xanax or k pins at night to sleep, it can be scary...

but no social anxiety at all, I love being around people... I get attacks when doing nothing at the most random times
    Last edited by Louisvillekid1; 12-08-11 at 08:06 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    i find myself having em for no reason sometimes, in the middle of a haircut just jump the fuk up out the chair and start pacing and shit taking deep breaths, it sux

TT how was your workout at the Y today?
    dudddeeee why do i always have'em in the barber shop?

what is the trigger? the vibrating of the clippers maybe?

THat's crazy...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Dude fukk the anti pill people, if you shit is as bad as mine that lil pill at night does wonders...

Drinking of course takes it away as well, but obv not recommended...

Dude sometimes out of nowhere it feels like you can't breathe, like your trying to breathe through a coffee stirrer... And also can't sleep w/o drinking or k pins/z bars...

It can be scary, Good luck buddy...

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Don't take pills it won't do much and the side effects will suck.

Gotta fix this yourself instead of using medication.

Do some deep breathing guarantee it will help.

Good luck with finals pal.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

xanax during the day, trazodone before bed, prozac at the morning gl

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Stop eating you fat fukk PIG!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deuce stop over analyzing everything

Stop trying to live 2 different lives

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Haha. "Men" ain't what they used to be.

k2ds
    k2ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11282

I am on disability for severe anxiety and depression. This is before I started gambling. This actually helps more that than the five med. I am on.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Panic attacks, feeling faint or feeling like you're going to pass out but never actually do?

Yes and they scare the shit out of you when this first happens, do not take paxil/prozac those can make it worse. They should give you a small tranc called lorazapam or adtivan that will help 100%

I had a bad case of this, it messes with your nervous system, I couldnt leave the house for like 6 months. (even with the meds)
    Once you know you are not gonna die & you are not losing your mind & you are not gonna pass out you will be ok.

This is serious and can really freak someone out bad, so to those of you that bashed this post should really get a life, fukin losers. Guy has a series problem and some of you bash him, this forum is going to shit quick. unreal.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Stop eating you fat fukk PIG!!!
    LOL you are not even creatively evil or cruel.....

Its like giving the chimp a gun...you dont blame the chimp for shooting the person.

I blame sbr for letting you back on

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also diet, exercise & no sugar/Caffeine, no liquor, no drugs. Will all help

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ok it was a good thread

He got good advice by many guys but Deuce you fat fuk lets end it

Check into a fukkin hospital and get medicated if we are going to hear about this every fukkin day''

common now

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Pucky, I was playing hockey on Tuesday night pal and even that was hard because the fear of passing out was on my mind. Need to get my fukking mind right. I was ok though, had 2 assists in the 5-5 tie but pal, I had I think like 5 shots on goal, should have at least buried one of them. There was a scramble in front of the net Pucky, I am a right handed shot, puck was on the left side of the goal, I backhanded it into a mother fukker on my own team with a wide open net in front of him. Pucky, maybe I will make a video for you next time I do a drop in. Probably going to drop in early next week, I will see what I can do for you, pal. Pucky, I am comparable to Brett Hull with a presence of Tomas Holmstrom. Not the fastest guy on the ice but I am the one you want in from of the goal at all times and have a very accurate shot.
    I want that video next week buddy.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Yes

I called Deuce today and he sounded like he was on something??
    I need to talk to you Douche.

justinbeaver
    justinbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last week I remember the professor walked over to talk to me and I almost passed out
    A really goodlooking professor?

I think now I understand.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Yes and they scare the shit out of you when this first happens, do not take paxil/prozac those can make it worse. They should give you a small tranc called lorazapam or adtivan that will help 100%

I had a bad case of this, it messes with your nervous system, I couldnt leave the house for like 6 months. (even with the meds)
    Once you know you are not gonna die & you are not losing your mind & you are not gonna pass out you will be ok.

This is serious and can really freak someone out bad, so to those of you that bashed this post should really get a life, fukin losers. Guy has a series problem and some of you bash him, this forum is going to shit quick. unreal.
    good posts red

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

red knows whats up.. diet & EXERCISE is key, while limiting the goofy stuff, like alcohol, pot, other pills... gambling.... not that they arent fun.. but if you do them, u gotta face the consequences.. they just dont jive with some people's bodies! but hey, gotta do whatever gets you through the day, safely !!!

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

I had them really bad after a 1-year yeyo binge I went on. I stopped cold turkey after I almost OD'ed myself and the next year or so was horrible. It was filled with panic attacks and some really scary shit that I had never felt before. I blame myself because all the coke probably ****** my brain's chemistry but instead of going back to it I just manned up and tried to keep my sanity.

I get them every now and then now but not nearly as often, I have found that getting my heart rate up helps me so when I am having one I ******* start running and that makes me feel better. It's like the panic attack is my brain's way of asking for a shot of adrenaline but instead of doing drugs I do it the natural way.

Good luck.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

xanax or valium is the answer.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

What a big pussyyyy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah man I have anxiety and panic attacks too. I know exactly what you are talking about. Do they prescribe weed for anxiety ?

Stress trigger mine most of the time. I always have them when I am stuck in traffic, or if i have a really bad day at work, or if something crazy happens. I've felt like i was going to have a heart attack several times. and the most fukked up thing is if you allow your self to continue to think negative thoughts when the anxiety is triggered it just gets worse. I have really bad claustorphobia too I don't like the feeling of being trapped in a certain place. I feel like I can't breathe sometimes too. Alcohol usually helps. Vics vapor rub and my inhaler help too.

I don't really want to get a prescription to xannax b/c of the adverse side effects, blacking out, not being able to operate machinery, etc... but do people actually take xannax and go to work in the morning? how dangerous is xannax?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    duece in school, thought he was like 30

so what if he is in school at 30. its never too late. maybe work a night job while going to school.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Every once in a while I wack out and think animals are in my basement

I get fukkin crazy too

I will never forget when I almost had a breakdown 4 years ago because I though snakes took over my pad, serious here. My parents had to send a fukkin dr in to convince me everything is ok

Hate animal phobias

You wack off and are thinking about animals. That is strange stuff.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Is there a phobia about shitting yourself? I'm always afraid I'm going to have to go and not being able to find a bathroom in time. I got stuck twice this week using a public bathroom and found out there was no toilet paper. I had to use the seat cover to clean up after myself.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

holy shit, never come to sbr for medical advice

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    xanax during the day, trazodone before bed, prozac at the morning gl
    i heard prozac would stop your rooster to go up permanently?

First 123456 ... Last