edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Xanax is not the answer it is a very slippery slope don't let anyone convince you this helps! Doctors may want to give you anti anxiety drugs but do yourself a favor and never take them!!!!!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

had some anxiety problems off and on Deuce, so you are not alone pal. Give it time, it gets better

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Exercise will make it better

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Deuce call me

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I had very severe anxiety problems, and was diagnosed with G.A.D. It was under control with medication. It got the worst when I was working midnights. As I got regular sleep, my symptoms got better.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

They have really good meds for this Deuce

I got tons of anxiety, depression,pain, sleep, pills just sitting in the closet since I hate pills.

Hope ya feel better soon...see a Dr

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Deucer- Here's what you need to do......MAN THE FUKK UP ALREADY. Awww....poor Deuce. Are you stressed over school exams? Worried you might not be ready? Here's a free tip.......stay off of the fukkin' chit-chat room at 3:00 in the fukkin' morning! You should be studying or sleeping. You're not 18 years old anymore, pal. You know I love you, Deucer......and I know this stings, but someone needs to give you a swift kick in the ass. Life isn't going to get any easier, pal. Don't let me catch you coming to some nerd filled, male dominated online chit-chat room looking for help with the pressures of life. Grow a pair and show a little mental toughness, for fukks sake.
    I understand. I was up at 3am because I was studying. I typed this at the library. I am currently back at the library studying. Opie, I understand what you're saying, I don't want to feel this way, pal. Today I am feeling a bit better to be honest. It will all get better with time, as does everything. Just bombarded with stress the last few months and I think it finally caught up to me. We're all done for a month here after tonight. Things should settle a bit.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    They have really good meds for this Deuce I got tons of anxiety, depression,pain, sleep, pills just sitting in the closet since I hate pills. Hope ya feel better soon...see a Dr
    I don't want pills. Everything I read says it turns you into a robot. I need to learn how to harness the stress and transfer that stress positively in other ways. We may look into meditation, yoga, anything possible to relax the mind.

justinbeaver
    justinbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!

most of us are already robots

ps - what is potm?

party on tom miller?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by justinbeaver View Post
    most of us are already robots ps - what is potm? party on tom miller?
    My man Beaver, it is Poster of the Month.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIntegrityKid View Post
    anxiety can be a bitch to deal with.

gotta remember, information is power. also, gotta keep ur mind/body active and basically 'fight the thoughts'

your fight/flight system is what triggers the physical sensations. the key is to sense when symptoms are coming on and deal with them before they really kick in

it's a bitch, but one that you can handle. and one thing to remember, if you think you're going crazy but can actually think that thought to yourself, be assured that you in fact won't go crazy as crazy people arent aware.. anxiety people have a heightened sense of awareness--- can be a bless or a detriment. up to you to decide

good luck and if you ever need someone to talk to, can hit me up
    this guy is right. its not nervousness like ppl think it is its anxiety, panic like you are losing it. can be pretty bad if you are using drugs. deuce if you feel true anxiety then you are scared you might go crazy, if thats the case you need some xanax from time to time

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

my questions i asked are because your systems are vertigo symptoms as well

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Agreed, exercise helps. I have a tough time going out in public without alcohol. Just get over-run with anxiety when around large groups of people. I have no problems going to loud bars/clubs on the weekend because I Pre-Game with friends before hitting the town. But I'll be damned if I can't step into a grocery store at 10am without feeling like I am going to have a panic attack.

jjgold

I never knew Deuce was crazy

Deuce Xanax does help in small dosages

Guy is 28 and still in college
    I wonder why he is fukked up

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Agreed, exercise helps. I have a tough time going out in public without alcohol. Just get over-run with anxiety when around large groups of people. I have no problems going to loud bars/clubs on the weekend because I pre-game with friends before hitting the town. But I'll be damned if I can't step into a grocery store at 10am without feeling like I am going to have a panic attack.
    Well, I generally have no problem associating in large groups whatsoever. Last week I remember the professor walked over to talk to me and I almost passed out. No clue what is going on, man. I was at work when it happened talking with a few people in a small setting when I felt like I was going to pass out. That was last Thursday when it all started. Quite a bit has been on my mind lately but at the time I remember I wasn't thinking about anything really. I remember driving home from work I felt almost like I needed to pull over in fear of passing out behind the wheel. I stopped at my parents house because it is closer to work and napped for a bit instead of driving home. It has slowly subsided where I don't feel the anxiety as strong but I still feel the "Sea Legs" feeling a bit. It may just be something brought on by the virus I had last week combined with the overload on shit on my mind. It doesn't help when I feel like I am going to lose it because then I start to think about losing it and it makes it that much worse. Never ending cycle almost. I have no issues sleeping but when I do wake up I feel quite groggy and still very tired even though I will get 6-8 hours of rest. Today is a better day even with a pile of shit in front of me I have to know by 7pm. Time will tell of course whether or not it is something I need to address with a physician. All signs so far that I research point to having anxiety issues.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I never knew Deuce was crazy

Deuce Xanax does help in small dosages

Guy is 28 and still in college
    I wonder why he is fukked up
    No, don't want any pills. Pills turn people into robuts. Also, never knock a man for furthering his education, whether he is 15 years old or 65 years old. Education is something that no one will ever be able to take from you. I am not 28 you dikkhead, you asked me today how old I was an told you. Don't get me ticked here I may lose control.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    every once in a while i wack out and think animals are in my basement

i get fukkin crazy too

i will never forget when i almost had a breakdown 4 years ago because i though snakes took over my pad, serious here. My parents had to send a fukkin dr in to convince me everything is ok

hate animal phobias
    rodney??!!??

PuckOff

Deuce,

You shouldn't be stressed over studying. You should be prepared from months of studying since classes started.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Deuce, just a shot in the dark here, but have you ever been tested for diabetes?

PuckOff

I don't understand it when people have to cram for an exam. All you have to do keep on top of school work, assignments, papers etc. during the semester and all should be good.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    rodney??!!??
    Pucky, I was playing hockey on Tuesday night pal and even that was hard because the fear of passing out was on my mind. Need to get my fukking mind right. I was ok though, had 2 assists in the 5-5 tie but pal, I had I think like 5 shots on goal, should have at least buried one of them. There was a scramble in front of the net Pucky, I am a right handed shot, puck was on the left side of the goal, I backhanded it into a mother fukker on my own team with a wide open net in front of him. Pucky, maybe I will make a video for you next time I do a drop in. Probably going to drop in early next week, I will see what I can do for you, pal. Pucky, I am comparable to Brett Hull with a presence of Tomas Holmstrom. Not the fastest guy on the ice but I am the one you want in from of the goal at all times and have a very accurate shot.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Deuce, just a shot in the dark here, but have you ever been tested for diabetes?
    Yes, a few years back I was tested for it. My father has type 2 so I am aware that I need to be on top of it. I tested myself with his meter not too long ago and it was like 102 or something after a meal. I am pretty sure my sugar levels are ok.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

TT Warrior bending over is not always the answer son

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Deuce, you got a girlfriend? Maybe a little *** would do ya good.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    rodney??!!??
    Yes

I called Deuce today and he sounded like he was on something??

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go see a doctor dude.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

see a doc - you can take medicine temporarily. for some who have addictive personalities, or have abused drugs or alcohol in the past, it could be a slippery slope, but I know of plenty of cases where people temporarily took medicine like alprazolam (xanax) or paroxetine (paxil type) and it really helped them get through a rough patch.

when you have more time to do things for yourself, go out, exercise, and less stress on your shoulders, you can realign your life; sometimes though you just need some relief. just remember, no matter what anyone says, anxiety is a disorder and can be an extremely debilitating one - both physically and mentally.

my suggestion is to take some meds and if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, but it can definitely be a temporary solution while you get back on your feet.

PS Deuce - chances are, if you tell a doctor your symptoms, and how long they've been persisting, the doctor will have a variety of methods he can help you with. he'll likely wonder why in the hell you've waited so long to seek help. if you have insurance that covers mental health - go see a psychiatrist, if you don't have mental coverage, find a general practitioner that specializes in "anxiety disorders" or "mental disorders" - if you don't have insurance period, go to a doc in the box (urgent care) and tell the doctor your symptoms. best of luck brother.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

DEUCE I KNOW YOUR GOAL IS TO BE A BIG TIME LAWYER GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF.WHAT THE F-CK WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU WON A BIG CASE 6.2 MILLION SOME GUY GOT HIT BY A BUS AND YOU WERE HIS LAWYER

I COULD SEE IT NOW DEUCE WE ARE AWARDING YOUR CLIENT 6.2 MILLION YOU GET 1/3 ARE YOU GOING TO PASS OUT IN COURT AND MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAND TALL AND SAY F-CK IT I DONT HAVE ANXIETIES

GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF YOU F-CKING NUT

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    u r starting to realize you are a homosexual this is common for men like yourself before you come out of the closet wish you all the best
    Lol.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Your best bet, other than medication, is to practice diaphragmatic breathing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaphragmatic_breathing

jjgold

classic post WTF

Deuce so what are you like??

Are you a nervous wreck??

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I had to quit smoking weed during the day, or at least before going out in public. After being stoned for 20 yrs all of a sudden I'd get panic attacks while stoned in public.

Now I still have sober moments when I'm in a grocery store or whatever and don't want to make eye contact and just want to get the fuk outta there.

Also hate going to dinner parties or other small gatherings if I don't know 90% of the people there. I just get weirded out, unless I got a couple of beers in me, then I'm good to go.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    DEUCE I KNOW YOUR GOAL IS TO BE A BIG TIME LAWYER GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF.WHAT THE F-CK WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU WON A BIG CASE 6.2 MILLION SOME GUY GOT HIT BY A BUS AND YOU WERE HIS LAWYER

I COULD SEE IT NOW DEUCE WE ARE AWARDING YOUR CLIENT 6.2 MILLION YOU GET 1/3 ARE YOU GOING TO PASS OUT IN COURT AND MAKE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAND TALL AND SAY F-CK IT I DONT HAVE ANXIETIES

BEANTOWNJIMMY STEALS THE THREAD.HOLY SHIT

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

serious here

I wonder if being fat has something to do with it??
    Deuce has issues as far as going out in public, Deuce I have said this before clean yourself up instead of sitting in a fukkin donut shop with all fukkin white powder on your fukkin 10 inch chin

Being harsh but trying to help you man

First 12345 ... Last