brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Is There Any Way This 3 Team Teaser Fails??

Pats - 2.5
    Steelers - 4.5
    Atlanta + 7.5

this is a 6 point teaser

Pats have beaten Buffalo with Brady 15 straight I believe
    Steelers/Colts is self explanatory
    Atlanta + 7.5 may be the greatest tease play Ive ever seen. Tampa hasn't beaten a good playoff caliber team by more than 7 points in a very very long time (3-4 years). Atlanta should be 3-4 point favorites here anyways
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-20-11 at 10:07 PM.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

not a chance. easy win here

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    not a chance. easy win here

I was gonna put Pats/Bills over as well but I don't want to take a chance in case Bills get the ball in the red zone 8 times (as they inevitably will) and turn the ball over all 8 times

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

atl will get blown out

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

What is that? A 14 point teaser? Never done a 14 point teaser, how much do you have to throw down to get $100?

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

What does the teaser pay ? I would rather get 10 points with 3 teams . I don't understand why people hate teasers they win a lot . I killed it last year taking 10 point 3 team teasers.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    atl will get blown out

get blown out...against tampa???

Tampa is like 1-7 against winning teams the last 2 seasons with the only win being a week 17 game against the saints in which the saints couldn't care less about the game. They were 0-2 against Atlanta last year and you think they're gonna win this game going away??

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

doesnt look to bad to me- i gotta try getting in on this teaser action

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by tonyp0387 View Post
    What does the teaser pay ? I would rather get 10 points with 3 teams . I don't understand why people hate teasers they win a lot . I killed it last year taking 10 point 3 team teasers.

they win at an absolutely ridiculous rate if you play it smart in NFL betting

NFL lines are extremely sharp. If u just bet on big favorites down and bet on small underdogs up, you will win at 65-75+% rate

lakerboy

Brah atl is hurting. Ryaan got beat up v philly. They stand no chance here. Watch / lose and learn.

brahmabull117

Brah atl is hurting. Ryaan got beat up v philly. They stand no chance here.

I don't know if you're just trolling here or acting really really stupid. Tampa Bay's recent record against good teams is absolutely terrible

the only teams they ever blow out is the real bottom feeders of the league. Atlanta is a top 5 top 7 team in the league

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

No chance it loses. The fact that lakerboy is against it makes me even more sure it wins

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'd replace atl on the road, just in case. atl not a good road team. tease chargers instead, sd will be pissed b/c they should have done better vs NE, and they will kill KC at home.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i'd replace atl on the road, just in case. atl not a good road team. tease chargers instead, sd will be pissed b/c they should have done better vs NE, and they will kill KC at home.

ATL had a very good road record last year brah...I wanna say they went 6-2 on the road

and with the chargers losing by 15 at home to the raiders last year in a game they should have won by 30, I'm never again including them in teasers

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

well they lost 3 road games last year, but they only beat Tb by 4 at TB. atl probably won't lose by 8 so you'll probably be ok. i think this could be a good week for teasers if you know what you're doing. GL

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    well they lost 3 road games last year, you're right. but they only beat TB by 4 at TB. you'll probably be fine.

yea but TB hasn't beaten a good team by more than a touchdown in 3 years, the chargers lost several games last that they should have won

you gotta look at risk wise. There's a small chance that the chargers don't cover, but there's a much smaller chance that the falcons lose by 8+

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I don't know if you're just trolling here or acting really really stupid. Tampa Bay's recent record against good teams is absolutely terrible

the only teams they ever blow out is the real bottom feeders of the league. Atlanta is a top 5 top 7 team in the league
    im doing neither. im offering you advice. you wont win this bet- that is for sure. the reason is simple. you think you are doing well getting atl +7.5 it always looks good beforehand.

btw stop talking about last week/last year and learn something. atl is a selloff right now. freeman will move the ball at will versus that shitty defense.

im done here.

good luck

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

im doing neither. im offering you advice. you wont win this bet- that is for sure. the reason is simple. you think you are doing well getting atl +7.5 it always looks good beforehand. btw stop talking about last week/last year and learn something. atl is a selloff right now. freeman will move the ball at will versus that shitty defense. im done here. good luck
    You lose more than brock ffs. Stop giving advice.

brahmabull117

im doing neither. im offering you advice. you wont win this bet- that is for sure. the reason is simple. you think you are doing well getting atl +7.5 it always looks good beforehand. btw stop talking about last week/last year and learn something. atl is a selloff right now. freeman will move the ball at will versus that shitty defense. im done here. good luck
    see below

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    You lose more than brock ffs. Stop giving advice.

jess40
    jess40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I got this 10 point teaser....
    Steelers -.5
    Chargers -4.5
    Patriots +1
    Last edited by jess40; 09-20-11 at 11:05 PM.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

im doing neither. im offering you advice. you wont win this bet- that is for sure. the reason is simple. you think you are doing well getting atl +7.5 it always looks good beforehand.

btw stop talking about last week/last year and learn something. atl is a selloff right now. freeman will move the ball at will versus that shitty defense.

im done here.

good luck

Ya i can see them losing for sure too, i would rather pay the juice and get 10 points Atlanta +12 sounds better to me. I can't see them getting blown out . Watch Patriots win by 1 point or something to fukk it up.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah my favorite way to use teasers is to tease big favorites down, such as the Chargers, Steelers, and Pats this week.

Last week I had a couple nice teasers hit that involved the Packers, Steelers, and Lions.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Is there anyway Baltimore doesnt cover the -5.5 against Tennessee? (sorry just had to)

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    Is there anyway Baltimore doesnt cover the -5.5 against Tennessee? (sorry just had to)

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like them all except for Atlanta. I think the Buccaneers win here

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore
    Carolina
    Cincy
    New England
    Pittsburgh
    San Diego
    New Orleans
    Tennessee
    Tampa Bay
    Minnesota

all win

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

4team teaser:

New England
    Miami
    Minnesota
    San Diego

----------------------------

Now that's a teaser.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Looks pretty solid, Brah. NE & ATL are no brainer teases. But you probably don't need to tease Pitts, they roll over Indy.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Brahma, how can you be apprehensive on the Patriots/Bills over. If you can tease it under 50, that's a good bet.

Even with Roscoe Parrish out, the bills can still score and the patriots can stop anyone, they just outscore them. This game has a good chance of breaking 70.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Pats - 2.5
    Steelers - 4.5
    Atlanta + 7.5

this is a 6 point teaser

Pats have beaten Buffalo with Brady 15 straight I believe
    Steelers/Colts is self explanatory
    Atlanta + 7.5 may be the greatest tease play Ive ever seen. Tampa hasn't beaten a good playoff caliber team by more than 7 points in a very very long time (3-4 years). Atlanta should be 3-4 point favorites here anyways
    They beat the Saints, in N'orleans, by 10 last year.

They beat GB by 10 in 2009.

They beat ATL by 15 in 2008.

They beat Carolina by 24 in 2008.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

jbatcha21
    jbatcha21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Baltimore
    Carolina
    Cincy
    New England
    Pittsburgh
    San Diego
    New Orleans
    Tennessee
    Tampa Bay
    Minnesota

all win
    Early in the week, Ice says he likes Detroit and then LB makes the Vikes thread and now he's all about the Vikes.

jbatcha21
    jbatcha21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I was gonna put Pats/Bills over as well but I don't want to take a chance in case Bills get the ball in the red zone 8 times (as they inevitably will) and turn the ball over all 8 times

I like this total teased down as well Brahm. Another total that I love teased this week is the Pitt Under. In a 3 team 10 pt tease you can tease it up to 49.5. 50 points will not be scored in this game. I see the final score being similar to the Pitt/Sea game last week. Maybe even a garbage TD for Indy making it 34-10 at most.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    They beat the Saints, in N'orleans, by 10 last year. They beat GB by 10 in 2009. They beat ATL by 15 in 2008. They beat Carolina by 24 in 2008.

the saints game was basically a preseason game for new orleans, they couldn't care less about winning because it meant nothing for their playoff hopes.

in a matchup that actually mattered, new orleans destroyed tampa by 25 in Tampa early in the season. You're right about the 2009 GB game though (although I would argue that the 2011 Falcons are better than 2009 GB)

but still, you're looked at 1 legitimate time that Tampa has beaten a good team by TD+ in about 34 games. What are the chances of it happening again???

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Brahm loses his two huge bets last week (while of course being incredibly cocky and ignorant about said bets and laughing at anyone who bets the other side) and then comes back being cocky and ignorant again. Unreal.

Of course this bet can lose, books make a ton of money off of you amateurs playing 6 point teasers. You buy into the "security" of having extra points and then think everything is safe.

The Steelers arent as good as everyone thinks and the Colts are going to improve every game as the team adapts, Colts could easily cover here and even with the extra 6 not out of the question.

Bills quite often play the Patriots close and this is their biggest home game in forever.

The Falcons really don't have it this year, especially on the road, Bucs win and certainly possibly they cover that tease.

Of course not all of these are going to happen, but one will, and you lose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    So Brahm loses his two huge bets last week (while of course being incredibly cocky and ignorant about said bets and laughing at anyone who bets the other side) and then comes back being cocky and ignorant again. Unreal. Of course this bet can lose, books make a ton of money off of you amateurs playing 6 point teasers. You buy into the "security" of having extra points and then think everything is safe. The Steelers arent as good as everyone thinks and the Colts are going to improve every game as the team adapts, Colts could easily cover here and even with the extra 6 not out of the question. Bills quite often play the Patriots close and this is their biggest home game in forever. The Falcons really don't have it this year, especially on the road, Bucs win and certainly possibly they cover that tease. Of course not all of these are going to happen, but one will, and you lose.

Colts could challenge the 2008 Lions for futility, I don't think you really know how bad that team is. Did you watch them last week get dominated at home against Cleveland??? That game was out of hand in the 4th quarter before a garbage time TD

We're talking about a team with arguably the worst offensive line in the league (almost as bad as the bears) with no run game, a 70 year old QB and a terrible defense that can't stop anybody. When Dick Lebeau let's go with his exotic blitzes, the colts offensive line might as well lie down in a fetal position because collins will be getting hit or sacked on every play

I know I said a lot of the same things here about tenessee last week but tenessee is a 5 or 6 win team, the colts are on whole another level of futility.

in terms of the pats game, I know it could be close but that's why I have it teased down to 2 points so a close pats win is still good

and I don't understand all these people writing off atlanta. Just because they lost a road game against a good bears defense means they suck??? Tampa should be 0-2 right now and played terrible in week 1 at home against the Lions, yet all of a sudden they have a chance to win by 8 points against a very good atlanta team?

123 Last