jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

these games a fine line

bottom line the irony of whole thing is if Nelson plays Packers out early round

The other receivers played like all stars and everything would of been different if Nelson in offense

The mother fukkers never dropped a pass and Rogers threw miracle routes that were completed

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Yeah, ok, JJ. Another dumb post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Passes were miracle completions

Atlanta could be a major major play

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Jason isn't the coach, Jones is and will always be

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Anyone who thinks Dak Prescott is the reason they lost is a idiot. Granted, you look like a moron from the wording of the post. Guy went 24/38 with 302 yards, 3 TD's, and a rushing 2 point conversion. I don't even like the Cowboys but getting that line from a 23 year old rookie is more than you can ask for.

Shit post, nyplayer33
    Get used to it , nyplayer33 has boatloads of shitty posts

anyone to blame Dak is ridiculous beyong belief

He prolly hadthe best playoff game as a rookie QB in the history of the organization

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    these games a fine line

bottom line the irony of whole thing is if Nelson plays Packers out early round

The other receivers played like all stars and everything would of been different if Nelson in offense

The mother fukkers never dropped a pass and Rogers threw miracle routes that were completed

Ive always thought you either didnt watch sports at all
    or when you did you listened to them over the radio

THIS POST CONFIRMS IT

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Passes were miracle completions

Atlanta could be a major major play
    I'll be rooting for the Packers but Atlanta has to be the call.. Atlanta is the one team that can match point for point with Rodgers and that Packers offense.. Atlanta also has a better defense and pass rush compared to Dallas IMO..

I think Atlanta wins by 2 scores myself.. The Rodgers magic runs out in Atlanta.. No Nelson is big even if that didn't factor into the Cowboys game..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Three fights happened at Cowboys practice on Thursday. But no one will be held (hard gulp) accountable for it.

“What I saw was competitiveness,” Jones said regarding the trio of brouhahas, via Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “It didn’t undermine our team concepts. I liked it.”

“It was a little spirited, particularly over there in the pass-rush drill, and you like that,” Garrett added. “You’d rather have to dial it back than constantly having to light a fire under these guys. Your guys are very passionate about football. They love to play and they love to work at it. Sometimes you get across the line, though. You’ve got to make sure they dial it back and focus on what they need to focus on, which is the next play.”

The card consisted of defensive tackle Lewis Neal vs. center Joe Looney, defensive end Damontre Moore vs. guard Ruben Carter, and defensive end Tyrone Crawford vs. guard Zack Martin.

“We’ve been going at each other since OTAs, so when you go against the same guy for months at a time, stuff builds up,” Martin said. “We’ve got some great competition between the offensive and defensive line and we’re making each other better.”

The stuff blew up on Thursday, and it sounds like there will be more of it to come. In Oxnard and elsewhere.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Three fights happened at Cowboys practice on Thursday. But no one will be held (hard gulp) accountable for it.

“What I saw was competitiveness,” Jones said regarding the trio of brouhahas, via Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “It didn’t undermine our team concepts. I liked it.”

“It was a little spirited, particularly over there in the pass-rush drill, and you like that,” Garrett added. “You’d rather have to dial it back than constantly having to light a fire under these guys. Your guys are very passionate about football. They love to play and they love to work at it. Sometimes you get across the line, though. You’ve got to make sure they dial it back and focus on what they need to focus on, which is the next play.”

The card consisted of defensive tackle Lewis Neal vs. center Joe Looney, defensive end Damontre Moore vs. guard Ruben Carter, and defensive end Tyrone Crawford vs. guard Zack Martin.

“We’ve been going at each other since OTAs, so when you go against the same guy for months at a time, stuff builds up,” Martin said. “We’ve got some great competition between the offensive and defensive line and we’re making each other better.”

The stuff blew up on Thursday, and it sounds like there will be more of it to come. In Oxnard and elsewhere.
    Jerry loves his guys and he thinks Garret is a genius because he went to Yale - watching Garret manage the clock and make decisions in general like resting his starters and killing their momentum at the end the season is embarrassing.
    Last edited by thomorino; 07-27-17 at 07:54 PM.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Sprinkling a little on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Someone will blow him

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Sprinkling a little on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl
    I cant believe they are second favorites to win it, are they that talented? seemed to me like they had an outlier of a year and that they'll snap back to reality just like the panthers and their super bowl run a couple of years back

although its also crazy that patriots are such huge favorites to win it with a 40 year old at qb.

no value in those 2 teams, even if one of them ends up winning it

First 12