Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Calling it in June... Vikings +3 in Week One is the 2015 NFL Lock of the Year!

There's no use in pussyfootin' around and possibly letting a good number slip away. The Vikings are a team trending up while the Niners are hoping to just stay competitive in the NFC West. What kind of egg would Minnesota have to lay for them not to open the year with a win at San Fran, or at least cover/push?

Yes, anything can happen on any given Sunday, and the Vikes were 7-9 last year, but I feel like this game is a matchup of two teams going in opposite directions and this line fails to account for the discrepancy I see between these two ball clubs.

I expect the Vikings to win, but the beauty in +3 is that they don't even have to. Getting a field goal in the NFL is such a luxury and a safety net. The current juice is -120 and I'll gladly risk that.

I could go into detail as to why I like this game, but I don't really feel like doing so at the moment. I'm confident in this pick and I don't intend to dissect every little aspect of it with surgical precision. The bottom line is, I believe the Vikings are a sleeper this year and the Niners are destined for mediocrity... the perception simply hasn't caught up to this fact yet, thus the value in Minnesota +3.

If, for some reason, Peterson fails to suit up in purple on opening weekend, then it obviously affects my position on this game... but I don't anticipate that being an issue at this juncture. Get this game now... I don't really see the line moving in my favor as the season approaches. It could, however, dip below the key number of three, so might as well book it with maximum value.

Bridgewater > Kap

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

New coach sf
    all those players retired
    gonna be a learning curve for this team
    even without ap I like vikes
    chill w that lock shit tho

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Yep looks good but primetime game at home to open the season, thats always trouble.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Adrian Peterson will be there week 1. Just the typical offseason circus from some of these guys, same with Dez.

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Anytime I see "Lock of the year" on this website I immediately take the opposite. thanks

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    Anytime I see "Lock of the year" on this website I immediately take the opposite. thanks
    Usually someone has a lock play on the opposite side as well. Good luck with your strategy.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Jim Harbaugh is a future Hall Of Fame coach, and they downgraded from him to Tomsula. It's not just the loss of prominent players. Kaepernick is playing worse each year, and that was with Jim.

I'd take Vikings +3, easily.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

blah blah blah.

How do you like it now eddy cumb shit troll munny?

blah blah blah

You can't be betting real money can you?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

niners def trending down and vikes trending up with a lot of good young players..looks like a solid wager gl

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Be careful and be warned.

Eddy dumb ass munny is a freaking troll and a pain the in the ass!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Be careful and be warned.

Eddy dumb ass munny is a freaking troll and a pain the in the ass!
    I know this is just some vengeful attempt on your part to rattle my cage, but it's not working.

The truth is, you probably read this thread and promptly took a claw hammer to your piggy bank and placed all $7.42 of your net worth on the Vikings +3.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    The "L" word really doesn't mean anything anymore on this site, thanks to schmucks like Seaweasel throwing it around like birthday confetti. In that vein, I simply used the word to denote a pick that I really, really like. Do with it what you like, but as far as opening games go in the NFL, this may be as strong a pick as you'll see. I'm not necessarily saying the Vikings win in a blowout, but they should score a dubya, or worst case scenario, push on the three. I challenge anyone to pitch a strong case for the 49ers in this game. Anybody backing San Fran in week one, has either just awoken from a 20 year coma, or is simply taking the contrarian route.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Folks don't listen to this troll.

This dumb fukker trashed my thread in the NBA.

Now it's time for revenge!

How do you like it you fukking pathetic troll?

Eddy Munny

Folks don't listen to this troll.

This dumb fukker trashed my thread in the NBA.

Now it's time for revenge!

How do you like it you fukking pathetic troll?
    How do I like it? It doesn't bother me, to be honest. I don't know what else you want me to say. Unlike you, I'm able to keep my emotions in check. You're just a harmless, little ankle-biter that wishes he could roll with the big dogs. You can call me Joe Montana. Poised. Confident. Unflappable.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Careful folks you are dealing with a pyscho bitch from hell here. This is what the low life stupid scumbag piece of shit posted in my thread:

I personally don't approve of the foul language that GMTM has chosen to make a habit of using. We have young, impressionable individuals who surf the site and might stumble upon some of GMTM's rampant filth and vulgarity, and may mistakenly believe that that is an acceptable way to carry one's self, and I find that disturbing. As a part-time moderator of SBR, I plan to use my pull to place sanction's on GMTM's account if it continues. If he refuses to play nice, then he can play somewhere else.

It is my hope to set an example by which all of SBR will follow. I choose to conduct myself with class, and, above all, respect for my fellow poster. This site was set up to discuss sports, in all it's various incarnations, with a peculiar slant towards the gambling aspect thereof.

When I see people like GIVEMETHEMONKEY befouling the Pope, or repeatedly dropping "F" bombs, or spamming the board with cartoon-ish memes depicting a hairy, little space rodent, and a bowl of Alpo, with a drumstick protruding out of the giblets, and a human hand, in a long sleeve shirt and blazer, extending forth it's contents, with a big red circle and a slash cutting across in diagonal fashion... it saddens me. That's right, it saddens me to think that GMTM is so wayward that he actually believes his little arsenal of parlor tricks and tomfoolery is a healthy and adult way to mingle with strangers on the internet.

As a proud member and representative of SBR, I am asking you, GMTM, to either curb you penchant for vulgar, diabolical streams of consciousness, or face the consequences. Choose wisely, old friend. If you can demonstrate changes in your behavioral pattern from this post forward, I promise you a cordial invitation to a hug-orgy. Yessir... you, me, and a host of others, engaged in random, passionate hugs, and the rush of endorphins that follow suit. No subsequent alimony, no broken homes, no sexually transmitted diseases... just pure, unadulterated, no-strings-attached hugging.

You have been warned. What a fukking psycho bitch!

Are you enjoying it now bitch?

Eddy Munny

Wait a second, I didn't post those last two lines... You're damaging your own credibility by falsely misrepresenting my words. I guess you'll stop at nothing to find an edge, even if illusory.

Bottom line is, you're butthurt and we all know it. Dragging contents of a completely disparate thread, and force-feeding them into this one just makes you look butthurt beyond belief... or "BBB" for short.

I guess you're just jealous because I can post picks with some degree of rationalization, whereas you just blindly toss darts and hope they land anywhere near the board. Your thread is nothing but page after page of you pleading for friends and hearing nothing but echoes in return.

It's okay though. I grant you a pass because you're obviously mentally ill, and that's no laughing matter. I'm almost positive you travel with some sort of makeshift medicine cabinet that houses all of your loony pills, most likely a Spongebob fanny pack or something of that nature.

Your current Facebook status: BBB (butthurt beyond belief).

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Those are my lines you fukking retard.

So how do you like it now you psycho bitch?

Eddy Munny

Well then I guess you should have put my lines in quotes or italics, to make such a distinction. One of my biggest fears in life is that someone may confuse my beautiful, breathtaking, heart-wrenching prose with the ramblings of a demented, delusional, schizophrenic, institutionalized, madcap serial loser, saddled with the IQ of a goldfish.

No offense, old friend. I know you're just struggling to cope with your debilitating case of BBB and you really don't mean the harsh things you say... the symptoms sometimes have a mind of their own.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Shut up you psycho bitch troll from hell.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

stay on topic please

Eddy Munny

Shut up you psycho bitch troll from hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    stay on topic please
    The gallery has spoken and they do not care for your antics, GMTM.

So despite all your desperate attempts to undermine me, people actually would like to discuss the topic at hand... not become a third party witness to the unraveling of a brokedikk moron.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

blah blah rinse and repeat you are not the judge you dumbshit

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Do you like it now you clown? You did it to me the entire NBA season.

Can't stand it can you, you fukking low life punk ass troll.

Eddy Munny

blah blah rinse and repeat you are not the judge you dumbshit
    Rinse and repeat is what you had to do after you contracted pubic mites following your love affair with a stray dog that loitered outside the loony bin.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

blah blah blah blah from a fukking biatch troll.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

You are the pyscho from hell from the loony bin shut up!

Eddy Munny

I wonder if your caretakers at the padded-wall playground know that you choose to spend your allotted recreational time trolling the internet. I should e-mail the institution and have them revoke your computer privileges and possibly adjust the dosages of your medication. I have a feeling that you're just hoarding all your loony pills in your fanny pack and using them as currency to buy cigarettes and sexual favors from the homeless populace.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

blah blah blah.

I am sure you are talking about your caretakers you fukking troll.

How are you enjoying it now you biatch?

Eddy Munny

I'm enjoying it just fine. How many more times are you gonna ask me that? It sort of feels like I'm holding a basketball just out of arm's reach of a small child, who's jumping and jumping and gasping for air, desperately trying to seize control of the rock, and only whiffing, each attempt more in vain that the previous.

I am in complete control of this discourse and I know that triggers your BBB like never before. I can, at will, stiff-arm you, sending you sprawling to the pavement with a skinned knee and a runny nose. You'll get back up, let out a whimper, and continue jumping for a ball that's beyond your grasp, as a light tear forms in the duct and trickles down your sullied cheek.

You're obviously too dumb to give up. So keep jumping, old friend. Maybe delusions can manifest.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

blah blah blah yawn troll thinks he can post now lmfao

Eddy Munny

What's that you say? I can barely make out your murmurs beneath those crashing waves of defeat.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

blah blah blah the fukking trolll keeps rambling on and on and on ... rinse and repeat.

Now folks this asshat did this to me the last 3 months of the NBA season.

This asshat deserves what the pyscho bitch troll is getting now.

Eddy Munny

What am I getting now exactly? A light sparring session with a punchless tomato can?

I think I deserve better. How will I ever get in shape if I'm trading blows with a sock puppet? I haven't even broken a sweat. You're a massive disappointment on several fronts. My condolences, old friend.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

blah blah I can't hear you, you fukking psycho biatch troll from hell.

Eddy Munny

Then ask one of your caretakers to read my posts aloud. Problem solved.

And be sure to inquire about treatments that combat crippling bouts of BBB.

123 Last