Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Something tells me you're ready to be a big boy and make me an apology? I'm here, and I'm all ears.

Maybe we can hug it out.

Would you like that, fella? Would you like me to hug you, and offer reassurance that someone out there cares?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

SBR Public don't listen to this psycho bitch troll piece of shit.

It is a psychotic piece of shit trash!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

To all the concerned SBR posters who have been dropping words of encouragement into my mailbox... First off, thank you for your kind words of support. I understand your frustration, but don't let that frustration turn to hate. We shouldn't hate our friend, GMTM. He is obviously ill... What he needs right now is our love, and a whole lot of hugs.

Secondly, I cannot answer the questions pertaining to his motives. I have no idea why he has chosen this as a way to draw attention to himself. Like I said, he is suffering from mental illness, and only a professional can accurately make a diagnosis or offer an explanation as to what compels him. We must exercise patience while GMTM navigates the turbulent waters of his ailing mind.

To the people that are asking me if they should flag GMTM's posts, that's your decision to make. I won't get involved with that whole aspect of the situation, because I think it could possibly result in a termination of his account, and that would only further traumatize GMTM, and exacerbate his condition.

What I am willing to do is stand my ground with an army of hugs behind me. I want to hug GMTM until his small heart grows three sizes. I want to see the light emanate from his eyes. If he gives his blessing, I would love nothing more to arrange to meet GMTM, and hug his socks off, on camera, for all the world to see. We could upload the heartwarming video to SBR and YouTube, and witness it's meteoric rise to "viral" status.

GMTM, would you like to hug me on camera? Would that suture the wounds that line your heart?

Let's get this hug-party started, old friend.

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

How in the world is San Fran the favorite in this game with all that has occurred since he 2014 season ended? This line seems very peculiar.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
    How in the world is San Fran the favorite in this game with all that has occurred since he 2014 season ended? This line seems very peculiar.
    As Munny noted, the sub .500 record of the Vikings gets considered. But most of all the world still goes with this 3 point home field advantage myth. It get's built into all the early lines before a sharper home field advantage can be determined for each individual thread.

The line isn't too peculiar. I think it's built more on perception than the reality that Munny is conveying to us.

A play certainly worthy of consideration.

Now, I'm not sure who needs it, but I'm going with Munnys diplomatic, peaceful solution. My contribution is as follows.

First 123