Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The Jets are a disaster : Tebow Must Be Freed

Tebow Must Be Freed From The Jets, The Worst Game Show On TV : This Team Is A Joke, And It Has Done A Disservice To This QB From The Start

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...me-show-on-tv/

Sam Odom

Tebow, I can’t emphasize this enough, get the best lawyers and get out of Dodge. You’re 25 and seemingly have it all — except a place to play, to flourish and, most importantly, to be appreciated.

Get out, if you can, while the getting is good.

Because, trust me, when the Jets go into an organizational nosedive, they rarely, if ever, pull out of it.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

everyone is sick and tired of hearing about the jets, tebow, and rex ryan. outside of jets fans, everyone completely despises the franchise and loves seeing them buried.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods

Sam Odom

this guy , Jeff Capellini , is murdering the Jets

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I said at the begining of the year Jets had no talent at RB no talent at WR a horrible QB
    and maybe the worse coach in the game I expected 6 wins to be a stretch

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

rex and cromarti guaranteed playoffs.

this team sucks.

free tebow yes

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

At least w/ Tebow they could establish a running game.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post

At least w/ Tebow they could establish a running game.

From article link:

Initially, I gave the Jets the benefit of the doubt, assuming they traded for Tebow to use him as the ultimate weapon. I never once thought he’d be the starter, but I figured, with the hiring of Tony Sparano, the so-called “godfather” of the wildcat, they would have figured out a way to maximize Tebow’s potential.

They haven’t. They haven’t even tried. In game situations that scream Tebow, he’s largely been nowhere to be found.

npmassa
    npmassa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5377

go penetrate yourselves

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by npmassa View Post

go penetrate yourselves

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tebow SUCKS!!!!! Did anyone watch him in those ugly mostly fluke wins vs mostly bad backup QB's last year? Smoke and mirrors boys don't buy the hype on this gimmick

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

bench sanchez

if they don't put tebow in

the jets are fukkin circus

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Tebow SUCKS!!!!!

dont be a hater - hate blinds you

many times this yr when jets were in the 'red zone' they should have used tebow (somewhere) , 100% sure they would have scored more

Sam Odom

just checked Jets red zone efficiency so far this yr

23rd

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

That is the dumbest term and so overused.. "hater". Give me a break I like the kid and think he's a great guy and hard worker. However when it comes to throwing a football he SUCKS! Just like I would SUCK at trying to hit 95 mph fastballs. Hater is a stupid term and hate has nothing to do with anything when simply observing reality.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Tebow deserves better. His stats and game tape speak volumes about his character and his incredible ability to read defenses and deliver the ball accurately. His deft touch on short throws and his cannon like long arm on down field passes make him an indomitable force. Incredible pocket awareness and an innate ability to anticipare coverages, pass protection, blitzes, and route breakdowns. Truly one of the best to play the game, definitely deserves to be starting in Denver, NE, or GB.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Completely with ya meatwad. I was stunned when he only got 2 offers in the off season as a backup in NY and Jags. All that talent going to waste. Does'nt anyone see it ??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sammy worry about bingo..

Let the big men worry about football..

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Two words to explain why the Jets offense sucks:

Tony Sparano

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    this guy , Jeff Capellini , is murdering the Jets
    I just hope nobody murders Sanchez so Tebow gets a shot.. that would be terrible.

NFL PLAYERS DEADPOOL 2012: PLAYER MUST DIE
    [30] MARK SANCHEZ +19000

10.00 / 1900.00

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

tony saprano must be fired

Rous
    Rous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Sanchez stinks.....end of debate. no jet fan can admit that. jets go to 2 afc championship games, then they dont..... and blame the same offensive coordinator who them there. now he stinks still and its blame off. coordinator. sanchez stinks end of story.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tebow cannot play. Ryan may not be the best talent evaluator but he is most certainly more astute in matters of football than forum retread Sam Odom.

If he thought Tebow was better than Sanchez and offered a better shot to win, he would play him. Sanchez is a bottom tier NFL quarterback. Tebow is not an NFL quarterback.

Elway knew the same. It pains me to say but the OP here might not know as much about the game as Rex or Elway.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

As a Jets fan, Tebow or even McElroy needs to start.....Cannot watch the same old shit week after week

Sanchez looked to have some talent early in his career, even winning 4 playoff games on the road (on good teams but still he played really good), but he never fixed his mistakes.....Still making the same dumb plays over and over

Oh well, it was a fun ride with Rex....Back to the drawing board

MeatWad

Tebow is Christ like, wrongfully accused and persecuted. But Tebow will resurrect in Christ like fashion, "He should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead". Tebow will gracefully ascend to greatness, his third day is coming.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    As a Jets fan, Tebow or even McElroy needs to start.....Cannot watch the same old shit week after week

Sanchez looked to have some talent early in his career, even winning 4 playoff games on the road (on good teams but still he played really good), but he never fixed his mistakes.....Still making the same dumb plays over and over

Oh well, it was a fun ride with Rex....Back to the drawing board
    They should definitely put Tebow in there to start. It is hilarious how much headlines and news Tebow generates. I have never seen an NFL QB throw as badly as he does. Watching him is laughably entertaining, yet he gets soo much attention. God must be working in those mysterious ways again.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Tebow won't bring success to the jets.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Teams are afraid to use Tebow, its an NFL thing, he became bigger than the league last year. No one talked about the games or the league it was tebow 24/7.

so they have relegated him to Siberia and basically arent allowing him to be used. I wouldnt doubt Ryan was told not to use him, or Goodell knew ran was dumb enough to refuse to use him.

Either way it is a total conspiracy against this guy by the league.

Guy has talent, I dont give a shit what how he did it, he also won a play off game against the Steelers, now the guy cant find a job as a starter anywhere? Are you frigging kidding me? Look at the trash that teams put out at QB. Tebow won as a starter, dont care how he did it, he won. Plus his team mates love him, which is ironic considering the way he is deified in the media. Most guys might resent it, but I never heard anyone say a bad thing about the guy.

On the flip side you have a guy like Matt Cassell who played for Bellichek who sucks so bad he couldnt start for USC, and he was given a pretty decent contract off a couple games he got to play because Brady was hurt. So lets not over estimate the ability of the NFL GMs to know how to identify talent or lack of talent.

Tebow should be starting somewhere, he surely wouldnt be doing worse than more than half the other QBs who start every week.

Like I said the league is purposefully keeping him down because he is more popular than they are. Only people that actually like the NFL and the game itself are fantasy losers and degenerate gamblers. take that away and the league is whore shit. Tebow transcended all that, and the league didnt like it for some reason.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13

Sam Odom

Good Post Wanti !!

Also... no one can say Sammy is wrong (see below)

many times this yr when jets were in the 'red zone' they should have used tebow (somewhere) , 100% sure they would have scored more

Consider...

just checked Jets red zone efficiency so far this yr

23rd

MeatWad

I would love to see him start, it would definitely bring attention to the Jets and spark some interest from fans who usually don't follow the game. He is popular as hell and sells alot of jerseys.

Definitely one of my favorite QB's to watch. His technique and form are interesting, and he makes throws that I see noone else in the league make. Makes me hit rewind and say, "Wow did that just really happen," more than any QB in the league.

MeatWad

Tebow wiill start when the Jets are mathematically eliminated. That will keep the Jets in the news and relevant, boost their TV ratings, and sell some jerseys.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

ask the broncos fans if they miss teblow.

MeatWad

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    ask the broncos fans if they miss teblow.
    Had to be one of the happier moments in John Elway's life, sweeping Tebow out the door with solid justification(Peyton). Avoiding the wrath of God and the Tebow backers in the process.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Broncos did a good thing upgrading w/ Peyton but they were wrong to trade him. He should be their #2 Qb and they should have never drafted Osweiler.

12 Last