Originally posted on 11/13/2012:

Teams are afraid to use Tebow, its an NFL thing, he became bigger than the league last year. No one talked about the games or the league it was tebow 24/7.

so they have relegated him to Siberia and basically arent allowing him to be used. I wouldnt doubt Ryan was told not to use him, or Goodell knew ran was dumb enough to refuse to use him.

Either way it is a total conspiracy against this guy by the league.

Guy has talent, I dont give a shit what how he did it, he also won a play off game against the Steelers, now the guy cant find a job as a starter anywhere? Are you frigging kidding me? Look at the trash that teams put out at QB. Tebow won as a starter, dont care how he did it, he won. Plus his team mates love him, which is ironic considering the way he is deified in the media. Most guys might resent it, but I never heard anyone say a bad thing about the guy.

On the flip side you have a guy like Matt Cassell who played for Bellichek who sucks so bad he couldnt start for USC, and he was given a pretty decent contract off a couple games he got to play because Brady was hurt. So lets not over estimate the ability of the NFL GMs to know how to identify talent or lack of talent.

Tebow should be starting somewhere, he surely wouldnt be doing worse than more than half the other QBs who start every week.

Like I said the league is purposefully keeping him down because he is more popular than they are. Only people that actually like the NFL and the game itself are fantasy losers and degenerate gamblers. take that away and the league is whore shit. Tebow transcended all that, and the league didnt like it for some reason.