mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

so much of the nba playoffs is blah - that game last night was pointless.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    so much of the nba playoffs is blah - that game last night was pointless.
    the whole series was pointless. might as well have handed the EC trophy to cleveland after game 6 in chicago.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Today: 3-1, +13.46x
    Total: 210-323-11, +82.49x

What an easy series lol. Sweep could've been ruined by game 3, thankfully they pulled it out, would've been a fukking travesty to lose a +730 bet on a team falling asleep in the 4th like that.

Happy to win a bit of money on the game. In reality I should've pounded the -7 though. I sometimes get caught up in trying to avoid betting the game itself when I have a bet on the series which is dumb. Always gotta try to get better I guess.

Need Golden State to close it out tomorrow. Probably another blowout.
    Nice Run m8. Very Good !!
    I really hope it is a blowout win for Golden. i already pounde them. Was thinking to play live, but couldn't wait, and i'm laying 10 points.

Seto

Warriors-9.5 -110 (justbet) (risking 1.1x to win 1x)
    Warriors-20.5 +450 (william hill) (risking 0.5x to win 2.25x)
    Warriors-20.5 +900 (william hill) (first half) (risking 0.25x to win 2.25x)

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Nice Run m8. Very Good !!
    I really hope it is a blowout win for Golden. i already pounde them. Was thinking to play live, but couldn't wait, and i'm laying 10 points.
    If I can get today's game and the finals right overall it will go down as a decent playoffs I guess. Let's hope that happens.

Seto

Today: 2-2, +7.51x
    Total: 212-325-11, +90x

Pretty nice round number there lol. Might not have another play either. I bet this round very occasionally except for the futures and will probably do so as well in the next round if not more.

Warriors showed me they have grown in this game. Early on they looked fukking scared for some reason, reminded me of that closeout game 6 against denver a couple years ago where they looked like a total mess early, then recovered and took a huge lead before an epic choke in the 4th that nearly blew the series. Here once they took a big lead they basically never looked back. The key is they rebounded very well. The #1 key to 90% of comebacks is getting plenty of second shots.
    Points Awarded:

punkisnotdead gave Seto 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NBA Maniac

punkisnotdead
    punkisnotdead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 328

congrats for this end of season

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Great post season Seto. Congrats.

I've got 11 units to win 12 riding on warriors for the Championship.

Considering hedging a decent portion of my stake. What do you think?

I mean, they have showed me no reason to doubt them, if anything I am more encouraged that they can go all the way.

However, Cleveland have done better than I expected.

Can get 2/1 which means I could hedge half my stake and still walk away with over 9 units if GS do it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

NBA Maniac

What are your thoughts on Final series and matchup ?
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave NBA Maniac 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Seto give me some tennis winners, i know you follow it. Because of work right now i'm up late and have it on tv but don't really know the sport.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Great post season Seto. Congrats.

I've got 11 units to win 12 riding on warriors for the Championship.

Considering hedging a decent portion of my stake. What do you think?

I mean, they have showed me no reason to doubt them, if anything I am more encouraged that they can go all the way.

However, Cleveland have done better than I expected.

Can get 2/1 which means I could hedge half my stake and still walk away with over 9 units if GS do it.
    Don't see much reason to hedge unless you're uncomfortable with how much you have at stake tbh. I still feel the same about it I've felt for a few weeks. Warriors should win.

Seto

What are your thoughts on Final series and matchup ?
    Before the conference finals I said I didn't think Golden State would lose more than 1 game per series the rest of the way... Standing by Warriors in 5. I wouldn't be overly shocked if they won in 6 though I guess.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Seto give me some tennis winners, i know you follow it. Because of work right now i'm up late and have it on tv but don't really know the sport.
    Literally the first tourney I've followed all season so I dunno if I can be of much help... I've been betting 20 or 30 bucks a game lol. I have Tsonga +305 tomorrow, expected this line to be a lot lower

Maybe I'll get a thread started again, I should be following at least until Wimbledon. Or I could just post picks in here every now and then.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Great thread Seto, thanks.
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave italianbandit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Before the conference finals I said I didn't think Golden State would lose more than 1 game per series the rest of the way... Standing by Warriors in 5. I wouldn't be overly shocked if they won in 6 though I guess.
    I agree, i had warriors over cavs in 5 before the playoffs started too. Warriors -1.5 games at + money

Seto

Tsonga wins

Had him to win 3-0 at +1350 too, missed 3 break points at 4-4 in the 3rd to serve the match out
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave Seto 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT

Tsonga wins

Had him to win 3-0 at +1350 too, missed 3 break points at 4-4 in the 3rd to serve the match out
    Tsonga!!! Thnx buddy, threw $25 on it at +275. Wasn't able to stay up for it, but still a winner.

Post in here if you like anything for tonight/tomorrow.

Seto

Tsonga!!! Thnx buddy, threw $25 on it at +275. Wasn't able to stay up for it, but still a winner.

Post in here if you like anything for tonight/tomorrow.
    Murray/Ferrer over 39 might not be a bad play. I'm just hesitant to bet it cause I have a rooting interest there and would hate to have to want Ferrer to make the match close if Murray starts out well. I see this being at least a close 4 sets if not 5 though so I might just bet it anyway.

I'll be on that court tomorrow so feel like having a play in the women's match to make it more interesting as on paper it's not exactly the most exciting matchup. Both are new to any kind of slam success so I'd be tempted to take the dog (van Uytvanck) at +400 for the hell of it. It might be a dumb play though.

NBA Maniac

Where can i bet under/over total games on this serie ?

Seto

Where can i bet under/over total games on this serie ?
    5dimes, paddy power off the top of my head. Probably a couple others do it too.

t-wizzle

Where you at pal?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Where you at pal?
    Just riding out my Dubs future for now.

Great game tonight. Probably the best game of these playoffs since Cavs/Bulls game 3. Hope the Warriors can do what the Bulls couldn't and get that 2 game lead.

Seto

Short night coming up then heading off to Roland Garros. For those who care I took a shot on both dogs.

Have been doing ok in the plays I've posted in here so hopefully that keeps up

t-wizzle

Short night coming up then heading off to Roland Garros. For those who care I took a shot on both dogs.

Have been doing ok in the plays I've posted in here so hopefully that keeps up

I feel like Murray has value. He's playing really well this year.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I feel like Murray has value. He's playing really well this year.
    Yeah he played Djoker really well for 2 sets at the Australian then ran out of gas. He looks better physically now than then so hopefully he can hold up. Odds are a bit skewed because he beat Nadal so easily but Nadal is just not himself this year.

NBA Maniac

Cleveland can't player better then they did today, and they played very good, and still lost.
    I know Dubs got lucky, but they weren't even playing their best basket.

NOw they need to win gm2, and then try to steal 1 away.

Line opened -6.5 for gm2, and already going up, because of Irwing.

Seto

This has to be one of the worst playoff performances in NBA history by Steph Curry there. Absolutely disgraceful.

I'm not sure if he's the one who didn't box out Dellavedova cause fukking League Pass is down and I can't watch the play again but whoever didn't should be shot. Giving up an offensive rebound to a point guard on the biggest play of the game

Honestly I give Cleveland close to zero credit for this win. The Warriors were just awful in every single aspect and still had the game in their hands with 10 seconds left in overtime. Warriors should win the next 3 easily if they play anywhere close to what they usually do.

KRIT

This has to be one of the worst playoff performances in NBA history by Steph Curry there. Absolutely disgraceful.

I'm not sure if he's the one who didn't box out Dellavedova cause fukking League Pass is down and I can't watch the play again but whoever didn't should be shot. Giving up an offensive rebound to a point guard on the biggest play of the game

Honestly I give Cleveland close to zero credit for this win. The Warriors were just awful in every single aspect and still had the game in their hands with 10 seconds left in overtime. Warriors should win the next 3 easily if they play anywhere close to what they usually do.
    You have to give Cleveland some kind of credit. They've played their asses off last two games. An undermanned Cavs team just took a fully healthy Warriors team to OT twice in their own building. Not easy to do. I think this series is going to be a lot closer than most of us thought. I had Warriors in 6 prior to the series starting, but after watching the first two games I think it's pretty even.

As good as GS is, they are young and do dumb shit. As good as Steph can be, he takes 3-5 really bad shots every game that kill the team. I understand he is probably the greatest shooter ever, but some of the shots he takes are head scratchers. I do think as the series extends it's advantage GS because of their depth.

Seto

You have to give Cleveland some kind of credit. They've played their asses off last two games. An undermanned Cavs team just took a fully healthy Warriors team to OT twice in their own building. Not easy to do. I think this series is going to be a lot closer than most of us thought. I had Warriors in 6 prior to the series starting, but after watching the first two games I think it's pretty even.

As good as GS is, they are young and do dumb shit. As good as Steph can be, he takes 3-5 really bad shots every game that kill the team. I understand he is probably the greatest shooter ever, but some of the shots he takes are head scratchers. I do think as the series extends it's advantage GS because of their depth.
    I guess you can commend the effort but why are we giving credit to athletes for playing hard in the biggest game of their lives?

What I meant is that this game had everything to do with how bad Golden State played and pretty much nothing else. That's my opinion anyway. I'm not sure they've played a worse game this season and in particular Curry. Maybe the game where they lost by 20 to the Lakers. lol.

NBA Maniac

00:22 on the clock (92-93), D. Green does a huge blok on Le BRick, the Iguodala lose the ball.
    They had the possesion. I still don't know how that useles guy is in the starting 5 lol

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

I guess you can commend the effort but why are we giving credit to athletes for playing hard in the biggest game of their lives?

What I meant is that this game had everything to do with how bad Golden State played and pretty much nothing else. That's my opinion anyway. I'm not sure they've played a worse game this season and in particular Curry. Maybe the game where they lost by 20 to the Lakers. lol.
    On the other side though, Cavs shot 32% and still won.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

00:22 on the clock (92-93), D. Green does a huge blok on Le BRick, the Iguodala lose the ball.
    They had the possesion. I still don't know how that useles guy is in the starting 5 lol
    Iguodala has played the best D on Lebron, he also was a HUGE part of why they won game 1. Iguodala didn't straight up lose the ball, watch the play again

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by bryant81 View Post
    On the other side though, Cavs shot 32% and still won.
    The Cavs aren't getting good shots. I wouldn't expect any kind of a drastic increase there. LeBron in particular hasn't been shooting well all playoffs.

Seto

Warriors-10.5 +400 (paddy power) (risking 2x to win 8x)

First ... 666768697071 Last