Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    You are really expecting the series to shift now for Toronto I see - game 2 is a big one. With the effort exerted by Wash in the first game - i could definitely see it. Don't think Washington is strong enough to step on Toronto's throat now.
    I honestly think this game is gonna be a massive blowout. I see Toronto coming out with a strong sense of urgency and getting up double digits early and from there the Wizards will just quit.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Seto, I dunno why are you heavily invested in this shitty Nets team. We won game 1. But i don't see them doing it again in game 2. Hawks will blow the sh*t out of this team.
    Absolutely convinced Atlanta are frauds. Game 1 just cemented that to me. No reason to change my mind now.

And I'm not that massively invested tbh.

Seto

Fukking clowns have missed like 10 free throws. Butler single handedly blowing the cover.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    I honestly think this game is gonna be a massive blowout. I see Toronto coming out with a strong sense of urgency and getting up double digits early and from there the Wizards will just quit.
    This likely happens.

Seto

Fukking clowns have missed like 10 free throws. Butler single handedly blowing the cover.
    Looks like I got someone mad

Nice to win a close one. Watching this game it's obvious how much Brandon Knight meant to this Bucks team. Their halfcourt offense is laughable without an extra perimeter threat.

freeeze
    freeeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

This worked out well lol.

GL on the big one tomorrow. Most likely will be on them Raptors with you for a decent sized play.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by freeeze View Post
    This worked out well lol.

GL on the big one tomorrow. Most likely will be on them Raptors with you for a decent sized play.
    Hope it goes well. If I win that it'll officially be the start of something here.

The other 2 games will likely be no plays for me. I have no interest in guessing whether Boston will lose by 10 or 15 and the Mavs/Rockets series is tough to pick for me. My gut would say Houston probably pulls it out for the 2-0 lead but I'm not sure and even less so about the spread. I hope I'm wrong.

Seto

Today: 1-0, +4x
    Total: 177-286-8, +27.3x

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

I got down on Nets for the series as well......... annnnnddddddddddddddddddddd you lucked out on that shitfest of a 4th by the Bucks.

mlb

regardless ... nice hit - i lost a few on it.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    I got down on Nets for the series as well......... annnnnddddddddddddddddddddd you lucked out on that shitfest of a 4th by the Bucks.
    I wouldn't say lucked out. It's not like it was unfathomable for an awful offensive team to have an awful offensive 4th quarter. It was a close game on the spread in the last 5 or 6 minutes. Coulda gone either way.

If these idiots had not shot 60% from the free throw line they mighta pulled away earlier too.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Absolutely convinced Atlanta are frauds. Game 1 just cemented that to me. No reason to change my mind now.

And I'm not that massively invested tbh.
    Harry Potter and Craptors teams are the real fraus, not Atlanta.
    Nets have a healty B. Lopez that is saving their ASS, but until when can he keep it ?

BTW i will chase Craptors, so i will double it

mlb

I wouldn't say lucked out. It's not like it was unfathomable for an awful offensive team to have an awful offensive 4th quarter. It was a close game on the spread in the last 5 or 6 minutes. Coulda gone either way.

If these idiots had not shot 60% from the free throw line they mighta pulled away earlier too.
    true true - Milwaukee just decided to put out one of the local hs teams in the 4th for offense however

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Harry Potter and Craptors teams are the real fraus, not Atlanta.
    Nets have a healty B. Lopez that is saving their ASS, but until when can he keep it ?

BTW i will chase Craptors, so i will double it
    Lopez played a good game but he's been averaging 25 and 10 or something like that over the last month or so so it's hardly surprisng. Guy is finally healthy. If anything I'd expect him to score more in game 2 than in game 1.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Seto i'm likings Grizzlies again, do you think the line will drop ?
    Bulls (-3) 3rd game is a gift too

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Seto i'm likings Grizzlies again, do you think the line will drop ?
    Bulls (-3) 3rd game is a gift too
    Grizzlies probably win again, not sure I want to touch the spread though, we'll see. No clue where the line is headed tbh.

Funny how the line for that series has just changed 4 points from what it was in Chicago whereas the New Orleans line has moved like 6 or 7 points (9 if you consider the closer for game 2). That said a likely explanation is that Chicago basically plays at home in Milwaukee. Likely to be more Bulls fans than Bucks fans at the game.

As of now I'm undecided. Those 2 games will probably be split and then Chicago closes it out in game 5.

Seto

Raptors-20.5 +850 (william hill) (risking 0.25x to win 2.13x)
    Raptors-20.5 +1800 (william hill) (first half) (risking 0.25x to win 4.5x)

t-wizzle

How do you feel about Boston?

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    How do you feel about Boston?
    Starting to think they hang a bit like New Orleans yesterday. But I'm not sure. Series is a pretty bad mismatch.

t-wizzle

Starting to think they hang a bit like New Orleans yesterday. But I'm not sure. Series is a pretty bad mismatch.
    I like Boston as well. I might mix in 1st half bets along with game but I can't pull the trigger just yet.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

waiting for the frackin' raptors to wake up and play is like waiting for genie bouchard to wake up and play...

pro "athletes" are so overpaid now...they honestly don't give much of a shit if they win or lose on any given night (or, even--as we can see now--on any given season)...

the fans in Toronto care so much more whether "their" players win or lose than the players themselves...probably a bunch of nitwits in Raptors jerseys cryin' in some publc square right now

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    pro "athletes" are so overpaid now...they honestly don't give much of a shit if they win or lose on any given night (or, even--as we can see now--on any given season)...
    This x 100000000

t-wizzle

Typical no coin.

Seto

waiting for the frackin' raptors to wake up and play is like waiting for genie bouchard to wake up and play...

the fans in Toronto care so much more whether "their" players win or lose than the players themselves...probably a bunch of nitwits in Raptors jerseys cryin' in some publc square right now
    has nothing to do with being overpaid and not caring. they're just clowns that always shrink on the big stage.

lowry did his team in by picking up that 3rd foul. from then on they looked lost particularly on the defensive end.

shit happens. don't regret this play one bit.

t-wizzle

has nothing to do with being overpaid and not caring. they're just clowns that always shrink on the big stage.

lowry did his team in by picking up that 3rd foul. from then on they looked lost particularly on the defensive end.

shit happens. don't regret this play one bit.

Exactly. To think that these guys don't care about winning is asinine.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Actually, that's exactly what it is. They are clowns who shrink on the big stage because they don't care. No team with their season on the line at home would play this kind of defense. They've shown literally zero sense of urgency. That's the epitome of not caring.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

last two decades have shown major strides in the "sports marketing industry"...

but also major major major slides in basic execution of sports fundamentals...

most annoying is the level of apathy that the professionals exhibit...

they have become--in the words of Pink Floyd--"comfortably numb"

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Wizards are just plain tougher than the Raptors.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Guys this is the same team that lost to the loser nets in the playoffs last year.

Just a pathetic team. Loser fans, loser franchise, loser country. I'd guess even their mayor is a loser. I wonder if all those Canadians are still watching the game outside down 18 in a must win

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

last two decades have shown major strides in the "sports marketing industry"...

but also major major major slides in basic execution of sports fundamentals...

most annoying is the level of apathy that the professionals exhibit...

they have become--in the words of Pink Floyd--"comfortably numb"
    You know to be honest though, would you care if you made that kind of bank?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Guys this is the same team that lost to the loser nets in the playoffs last year.

Just a pathetic team. Loser fans, loser franchise, loser country. I'd guess even their mayor is a loser. I wonder if all those Canadians are still watching the game outside down 18 in a must win
    Wasnt Toronto the city that had the crack-head mayor?

Seto

Come on guys let's stop bashing the fans. They have a good fanbase. I'd still be out there if I supported this team. That's about the only good thing they have going for them.

I hate their country and all their athletes though. Their 3 main stupid tennis players have all cost me money over the years too. Raptors are climbing up the list as far as my nemeses in the NBA this season bigtime as well.

I think we can all agree they lack toughness - I doubt it's because they don't care though. It's the playoffs. Nobody steps up there trying to lose. As for the defense well they're just not a very good defensive team especially if Lowry is sitting the majority of the game.

t-wizzle

Just another toxic discussion with no coin. "THEY DON'T CARE!" Yea. Okay dude. Get your negativity out of here and accept your loss like a man.

t-wizzle

Come on guys let's stop bashing the fans. They have a good fanbase. I'd still be out there if I supported this team. That's about the only good thing they have going for them.

I hate their country and all their athletes though. Their 3 main stupid tennis players have all cost me money over the years too. Raptors are climbing up the list as far as my nemeses in the NBA this season bigtime as well.

I think we can all agree they lack toughness - I doubt it's because they don't care though. It's the playoffs. Nobody steps up there trying to lose. As for the defense well they're just not a very good defensive team especially if Lowry is sitting the majority of the game.
    Seto gets it.

I know Lowry personally. To say this guy (or anyone else) doesn't care is a lazy, whiny argument.

We can all agree they came up small. Let's just leave it at that. Hey - professional sports are hard. Just because a line moves in Toronto's favor doesn't mean they are going to win. They still have to play the game. Against other players who want to win the prize mind you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

They're not trying to lose, but they're not doing anything it takes to win. And almost all of that -- toughness included -- is controllable. The Wizards are teaching them a painful lesson right now, and it's not just about being "better" or executing with more efficiency.

First ... 53545556575859 ... Last