Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by kvimzon View Post
    How come the Predators are favored in this matchup? Seems a little odd to me.

BOL tonight tho, lets get it!
    They are pretty closely matched. I may wait a bit and see if they flip to dog.

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    They are pretty closely matched. I may wait a bit and see if they flip to dog.
    This is a very late game (ET time), and with only a -113 favorite, I'm also going to wait till at least 8 pm ET time. Luckily with 5 dimes, that never seems to be a problem. Bovada on the other hand, use to cancel lines, then restart then, then cancel. lol.

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9677

Probably favored because they are pretty consistent this year, both teams are doing pretty well overall even though edm started off slow. However the most important part is that edmonton played on the 27th where as NAS played on the 25th, so a few extra days rest.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39242

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2014-15 System to date: 10-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +10.00 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-1.45) units)

(10/29/14):
    #10 Nashville (M/L) v1 (B) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 1-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0
    Losses: None

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-3
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0

Games for (10/30/14):
    #11 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/1/14
    #12 Philadelphia @ Tampa Bay (M/L) v1 (A) (7:35 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kev the Brit gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

md3324 gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Maxi_EV gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bald_guy gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

analyzer gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GunnShow gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ace-bryan gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

md3324
    md3324's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5051

Is there a JM hockey thread going this season? I think I played it last year but can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure you guys played it as well. Maybe it wasn't JM.
    Last edited by md3324; 10-30-14 at 02:07 PM.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by md3324 View Post
    Is there a JM hockey thread going this season? I think I played it last year but can't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure you guys played it as well. Maybe it wasn't JM.
    Not me.

bald_guy

System sure is firing on all cylinders so far. Congrats on tonight's (A) win.

J.M. Disciple

I ran it for part of the season but got tired of the trolls. This season I wont even have time to even try and attempt to run a thread.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2014-15 System to date: 11-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +11.00 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 1 (-1.45) units)

(10/30/14):
    #12 Tampa Bay (M/L) v1 (A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 2-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-3
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0

Games for (10/31/14):
    #11 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/1/14
    #13 Toronto @ Columbus (+1½) v2 (A) (7:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    Points Awarded:

bald_guy gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bald_guy

>If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place >your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L).

5 dimes has -103/-107. So think this rule applies here. Will be interesting to see if we end up with M/L or Puck line on tonight's game. Lets get another (A) win!!

J.M. Disciple

Lets close out this series on the A bet, could get expensive! got (-316) at my book.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    >If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place >your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L).

5 dimes has -103/-107. So think this rule applies here. Will be interesting to see if we end up with M/L or Puck line on tonight's game. Lets get another (A) win!!
    Don't forget, the M/L or P/L is decided by lines on ScoresandOdds.com, not lines at your personal book. Get appropriate line if different than posted.

bald_guy

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    Lets close out this series on the A bet, could get expensive! got (-316) at my book.
    5dimes has it for just -280 reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Don't forget, the M/L or P/L is decided by lines on ScoresandOdds.com, not lines at your personal book. Get appropriate line if different than posted.
    I'm aware of that. Since I waited I now know they are the dog for sure.

J.M. Disciple

win some lose some, but go on to win it back over the weekend.

stickbit
    Update your status
    stickbit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11621

exactly JM....had them -300 and it stings...but trust in labby and we will make it up!

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2014-15 System to date: 11-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +11.00 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 2 (-4.15) units)

(10/31/14):
    #13 Columbus (+1½) v2 (A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 2-4
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-4
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0

Games for (11/1/14):
    #11 Arizona @ Carolina (+1½) v2 (B) (7:05 pm EDT)
    #13 Columbus (+1½) @ New Jersey v2 (B) (7:05 pm EDT)
    #14 Vancouver @ Edmonton (+1½) v1 (A) (10:05 pm EDT)
    #15 Colorado (+1½) @ St. Louis v1 (A) (8:05 pm EDT)
    #16 Buffalo (+1½) @ Pittsburgh v1 (A) (7:05 pm EDT)
    #17 Dallas (+1½) @ Minnesota v2 (A) (8:05 pm EDT)

Last edited by Wallco99; 11-01-14 at 12:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

md3324
    md3324's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5051

Who's 🐎'n???? Hogga!!!!!

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by md3324 View Post
    Who's 'n???? Hogga!!!!!
    English, please.
    Points Awarded:

cambertos gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bald_guy

Lock and loaded. This is our biggest play this season. #17 is +1.5 for sure.

I'm going to skip chasing #11 as I think Carolina needs + miracle instead of just + 1.5. But will follow it to see what happens. (since i'm not chasing it, I'm sure it will be a win for the system)

I'm locked in on all else. Thanks so much for the work on doing all this Wallco and good luck tonight.

J.M. Disciple

Playing them all as everyone though SJS would need a miracle against Anaheim as well. Miracles happen

My labby was a little bit bigger then I expected today. Made too many live bets on NBA this week.... Hopefully Grinders NBA system and this system will clear my labby line today.

Stickbit how are you running your labby?
    Last edited by J.M. Disciple; 11-01-14 at 03:05 PM.

cambertos
    cambertos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7350

Playing them all as everyone though SJS would need a miracle against Anaheim as well. Miracles happen
    haha yes!

Wallco99

I'm going to skip chasing #11 as I think Carolina needs + miracle instead of just + 1.5. But will follow it to see what happens. (since i'm not chasing it, I'm sure it will be a win for the system)

I'm locked in on all else. Thanks so much for the work on doing all this Wallco and good luck tonight.
    Et tu bald_guy...Et tu? Ye of little faith!

stickbit
    Update your status

My labby was a little bit bigger then I expected today. Made too many live bets on NBA this week.... Hopefully Grinders NBA system and this system will clear my labby line today.

Stickbit how are you running your labby?
    Made an adjustment before today's games. I'm skipping A games and running two line labby on B and C games. Mostly splitting losses on each line so bets don't get too big.

BuckeyeKaptn
    BuckeyeKaptn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I know Carolina hadn't won before gametime, but the stats say they should win. Az isn't Minnesota, hasn't won on the road, is on game 3 of a 4g road trip. Carolina just got off a 5g road trip and hasn't played since Tuesday, has the margin in goals.

I had the ML...as I forgot which system I was playing. I always check my spreadsheet of stats to see if I really want to play the game. I went with all of these plays except #16 and #17. I went PL with Pittsburgh, and didn't play #17.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

4-2 with both B bets winning. Good day.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2014-15 System to date: 15-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +15.00 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 2 (-3.05) units)

(11/1/14):
    #11 Carolina (+1½) v2 (B) - Win
    #13 Columbus (+1½) v2 (B) - Win
    #14 Edmonton (+1½) v1 (A) - Win
    #15 Colorado (+1½) v1 (A) - Win
    #16 Buffalo (+1½) v1 (A)Loss
    #17 Dallas (+1½) v2 (A)Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 4-5
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-5
    (B) 4-0

(C) 0-0

Games for (11/2/14):
    #16 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/4/14
    #17 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/4/14
    #18 L.A. Kings (M/L) @ Carolina v2 (A) (5:05 pm EDT)

Points Awarded:

J.M. Disciple gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bald_guy

Et tu bald_guy...Et tu? Ye of little faith!
    I said since I wasn't chasing (B) or (C) of that one it would be a win. Congrats!!

J.M. Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by stickbit View Post
    Made an adjustment before today's games. I'm skipping A games and running two line labby on B and C games. Mostly splitting losses on each line so bets don't get too big.
    A bets have a pretty sick win rate from what I remember. You should consider running it 3 lines and just divide half your loss over A and half your loss over B or if B loses half your loss over B and half your loss over C.

I am just figuring out how many plays I have for the entire day then average out my line so all plays are equal. Say if my line got heavy and was for example $36-$36-$36-$36 but today we had 6 bets so I need 12 #s on my line I would add 8 more numbers for half a unit each say $5 36-36-36-36-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5 then average it out $15 x 12 so instead of betting $72 I am now just betting to win $30 a game. There is still going to come a time when the system hits a downswing and I will have to split my line. Either way keeps the bets pretty small.

Scroll down on page 1 and you will see A bets have the highest win rate. Better off only playing the A bets rather then B and C if your going to be selective.

Wallco99

I said since I wasn't chasing (B) or (C) of that one it would be a win. Congrats!!
    Yes, I can read. Which is why I said that ye are a man of little faith,

bald_guy

Yes, I can read. Which is why I said that ye are a man of little faith,
    O I know. Just making convo. I do it so they give me bet points to give to the couple handicappers I follow. Least I think I get them due to posting. I often wonder, does the handicappers care about them points? I have no clue about them. Just feels good doing it. Like I'm given them something back.

Wallco99

O I know. Just making convo. I do it so they give me bet points to give to the couple handicappers I follow. Least I think I get them due to posting. I often wonder, does the handicappers care about them points? I have no clue about them. Just feels good doing it. Like I'm given them something back.
    I am just messing around with you. Keep in mind, the entire system is based on LOSING streaks, and WINNING streaks. Which means more often than not, we are betting on the bad teams since we fade winning streaks, which usually the good teams have, and we bet on losing streaks, which usually the bad teams have. If you are always avoiding the bad teams, and pick and choose where you will play, you could get hurt. Just my opinion.
    Points Awarded:

cambertos
    cambertos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7350

Hockey man, Carolina couldnt beat a drum, then they flog the Coyotes and then backburn us by beating the Kings.

Crazy, Love it

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by cambertos View Post
    Hockey man, Carolina couldnt beat a drum, then they flog the Coyotes and then backburn us by beating the Kings.

Crazy, Love it
    Yes, and Buffalo decides to show up today. A day late of course!

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2014-15 System to date: 15-0 (fin. series)
    System profit/loss: +15.00 units (fin. series)
    Current open series: 3 (-4.73) units)

(11/2/14):
    #18 L.A. Kings (M/L) v2 (A)Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 4-5
    (B) 2-2

(C) 2-0

v2 Plays
    (A) 3-6
    (B) 4-0

(C) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/3/14):
    #16 Resumes v1 (B) on 11/4/14
    #17 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/4/14
    #18 Resumes v2 (B) on 11/4/14

Points Awarded:

stickbit
    Update your status

A bets have a pretty sick win rate from what I remember. You should consider running it 3 lines and just divide half your loss over A and half your loss over B or if B loses half your loss over B and half your loss over C.

I am just figuring out how many plays I have for the entire day then average out my line so all plays are equal. Say if my line got heavy and was for example $36-$36-$36-$36 but today we had 6 bets so I need 12 #s on my line I would add 8 more numbers for half a unit each say $5 36-36-36-36-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5 then average it out $15 x 12 so instead of betting $72 I am now just betting to win $30 a game. There is still going to come a time when the system hits a downswing and I will have to split my line. Either way keeps the bets pretty small.

Scroll down on page 1 and you will see A bets have the highest win rate. Better off only playing the A bets rather then B and C if your going to be selective.
    Thx! I know A bets are really strong overall but problem is coming up with a way to have a high line and then play tons of A bets the next day without too much risk. I'll chk out your suggestion.

First ... 121122123124125126127 ... Last