astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by champster View Post
    For those huge teasers 17+ points, can you do all totals or is it just sides?
    I never liked teasing totals. I liked having one side or the other as nearly half the game your side has the ball, compared to a total where both sides can affect it. Just felt like there was more value in sides.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I checked out betoline, I could be wrong but it looks likes ties lose in their 21 pointers where Heritage ties reduce. That could explain the disparity.
    excellent point and spot on...I forgot to mention that as well...another advantage with Heritage, is that ties do push when doing super teasers...

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

I like betting 1 3-team 10 point teaser per week for my best 3 against the spread bets, it usually wins, very profitable I would say

3 team 10 point NFL teaser on pinnacle sports

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Totals are one of the few you really have an edge on, especially on games you like OVER just because of modern rules and likelihood of scoring. Select unders too, but frequently you hit even without the points if you're right.

I've been watching locals and respective teasers for over a decade... 4 team 13 became 12, 3 team10 became 9, 9.5 ...

I say pick 2, 3, 4 you like anyway and MAKE SURE you don't go shy of critical 3, 7, 10, 14 levels, just because. If any of them games doesn't put you over the critical number, stay away.

Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

14 plus teaser's are Sucker bets if you feel like you need an extra point up to six ontop of 13 to secure a lock don't bet the play
    6 point and 10 point best mathematically and extremely profitable.
    13 is not horrible but no where near as profitable as 6 and 10.
    I often use 13 when I'm not real confident 10 will do it for 1 or 2 teams out of the 4 and the other 2 or 3 are locks or when I'm hedging sometimes go 10 almost always go 13 and hedge 1/2 of my hedge on a 13 point teaser and half on either ML or spread buying points.
    Rarely I hedge and go all four ways but you can make real good money. I only hedge all 4 way when I feel confident in the game coming down to final drive and team I'm hedging has the advantage either with great D that can hold a lead or top QB that is clutch down the stretch. These come more into play with divisional games as well as playoffs.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Its nice having the huge amount of points and gives you full game action but I will tell you it sucks sweating out they most come down to one or two games and Ive won and lost quite a few by just a point....Also really sucks when you lose a +22 by 50+ points in ncaa mens Basketball

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmoney87 View Post
    14 plus teaser's are Sucker bets if you feel like you need an extra point up to six ontop of 13 to secure a lock don't bet the play
    6 point and 10 point best mathematically and extremely profitable.
    13 is not horrible but no where near as profitable as 6 and 10.
    I often use 13 when I'm not real confident 10 will do it for 1 or 2 teams out of the 4 and the other 2 or 3 are locks or when I'm hedging sometimes go 10 almost always go 13 and hedge 1/2 of my hedge on a 13 point teaser and half on either ML or spread buying points.
    Rarely I hedge and go all four ways but you can make real good money. I only hedge all 4 way when I feel confident in the game coming down to final drive and team I'm hedging has the advantage either with great D that can hold a lead or top QB that is clutch down the stretch. These come more into play with divisional games as well as playoffs.
    you have no clue how wrong you are son,no clue

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I realized that when a friend of mine stopped giving me an opinion on games ATS and just mentioned team Z "with an extra x points" over and over and over ... why the books love teasers.

First 12