Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Ellington should put up big numbers in AZ this year.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    AZ going to be a good team this year. I think they will start real strong they are stacked

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    AZ going to be a good team this year. I think they will start real strong they are stacked
    The offense is going to have to carry the team. Dockett is out for the season with an ACL injury, Daryl Washington is suspended for the season, and Dansby left to sign with Cleveland in free agency.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    The offense is going to have to carry the team. Dockett is out for the season with an ACL injury, Daryl Washington is suspended for the season, and Dansby left to sign with Cleveland in free agency.
    which far as fantasy is concerned that really should add to the offenses value,, i guess the counter point to that is clearly the best way to attack them is on the ground so it possible teams keep the ball away from them..in a perfect world for them they can get out on teams early and force them to have to throw at what is a very good secondary..

2daBank

titans wrs are both gonna outperform their draft position. obviously wright not a sleeper but i expect him to put up top 15 type numbers in ppr leagues.. then hunter is a physical freak and dude could become the next big thing and he going really late in every mock ive seen, im gonna reach a round or 2 early for one of these guys..

ive seen stills mentioned once or twice and i agree he a tremendous value being taken really late in drafts...

terrance williams is another wr that gonna outperform his draft slot and think he ends the season as a solid wr 2..

obviously keenan allen no sleeper whatsoever but i luv the kid (took him last round before defense and kicker last year and he was a huge part in me winning one of my leagues last year) ive seen him ranked all over the place so not sure what the overall consensus on him is, i have him ranked number 11 wr whichj i know is higher than about everyone and id be thrilled to grab him at end of 3rd/early 4th round and feel like he could either be the best 2 wr on any team or depending how my drafts play out i could live with him as my number 1 wr i believe..

there several more wrs , that position is so deep with way the game is played now, i could reel off another 10 guys that going 7th or later that i think have big time upside..

rb is much much harder ill give ya a few but im not nearly as confident any of them pop..

luv khiry robinson but ive been burnt by believing in ingram so many times and he already looking great in preseason once again (prick, lol) think i predicted 1200 yards and 8 tds for him last year, might have been slightly off . i thought my premise was good, fukker always looks good in preseason and i thought sproles was gonna be a disappointment to ppl who drafted him as he got phased out which kinda happened but that left only thomas worth a damn. saints backfield might be harder to get a handle on than even the pats but robinson the 1 i wanna roll the dice with be only fitting when ingram's punk ass goes off this year..blah..

speaking of guys ive been a sucker for, step on up lamar miller! at this point he turning into one of those guys i gotta take cause im still sure he has the talent and of coarse he will be wasting a roster spot till i finally cut his ass by week 5.. hopefully not maybe the chip kelly offense and him playing the mccoy role and all that works out, have my doubts but if i need rb depth or im scrambling for a number 2 this be the asshole i cast my lot with (along with about 4 others ill draft just hoping one pops)..

west has gotten a lot of hype, last night was 1st time ive seen him and i thought he looked like a powerful runner that would def succeed in that offense if given the chance, but honestly tate might be being undersold as he has looked just fine to me, if he drops enough id have no problem taking tate as my 2 then id reach for west and feel like between them both id have a mid to high end 2, worst thing boiut them is after watching these cle qbs tds may be hard to come by..

donald brown might be interesting,, mathews always a fumble or broken bone away from giving up some touches to another back and ive always thought brown could be good given the chance (i know he has had some), plus sd has a nice offense..

keeping my eye out for bradshaw to be cleared and start getting into gm shape. trich is a scrub, will never be anything but, it was comical to me that ppl got excited bout indy trading for him, yeah nothing like a big time 3ypc runner! this dude has no vision and for looking big and strong he hits the hole (when he actually sees it) like a straight bitch..bradshaw still has gas in the tank thanx to all the time he has had off in his career, he just needs to be healthy, if he is i have no doubt he the lead back for a potent offense..

really like joique bell but he hardly a sleeper.

freemon getting soo much hype, i really like him too but who doesnt know about him at this point?

cj2ypc no sleeper but think he has a nice season.

since i dont have shit for rb sleepers ill give ya a bold prediction.. lacy will be the top scoring fantasy rb this season and id take him number 1!!!

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

I like him but that division scares me. Having to play Seattle, SF, St. Louis twice doesn't help his cause

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

not just that bruce arians will limit his touches to probably 10 to 15 per game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    I like him but that division scares me. Having to play Seattle, SF, St. Louis twice doesn't help his cause
    check out the cards schedule tho,,it incredibly backloaded so if i can grab them up at right spots then bout halfway thru the season when they looking like a freight train ill deal them to some suckers that have watched me shred them with those players only to get their guys under performing with soft playoff schedules, it will be glorious!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    not just that bruce arians will limit his touches to probably 10 to 15 per game.
    at least 15 i think..long as aplmer dumps it off to him 5-6 times a gm in ppr he will be a monster.. also i think he the kind of guy you need vs those defenses, instead of trying to take them head on invite them up the field for draws and screen to get him out on the edge in space.. cards have too many weapons on the outside to key on him.. it will all come down to how much improved this oline is and i think the answer is quite a bit..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Ladarius green...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Kelvin Benjamin

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nah. Arians wants him to be the guy. Mendenhall and Williams are gone.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Not true at all, Ellington could have 300 touches this year. At least that's the plan, still remains to be seen if he is durable enough.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Wide Receivers the Green Bay Packers drafted:

Davante Adams
    Jeff Janis
    Last edited by GunShard; 08-20-14 at 06:02 PM.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Mark Sanchez is still available. He will be starting once Kelly realizes, I think he does, that mark is better than foles

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Mark Sanchez is still available. He will be starting once Kelly realizes, I think he does, that mark is better than foles

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Bro that was infamous indeed! But he is out of that disfunctional environment. He is quite capable of leading this eagles team

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

john elway

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

jk. justin hunter.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Kelvin Benjamin
    brandon Cooks
    Ben Tate

all three of these guys I been getting in 11th 12th rounds in mock drafts and are complete steals

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Kelvin Benjamin
    brandon Cooks
    Ben Tate

all three of these guys I been getting in 11th 12th rounds in mock drafts and are complete steals
    All of these guys went within the 10th round in my pro league draft

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Kelvin Benjamin
    brandon Cooks
    Ben Tate

I like Benjamin a lot. Cam has to throw to someone right? How are you getting Tate in the 10th round, most my mocks (10-teamers) have him gone around the 3rd-4th round.

LT Profits

Deep sleeper for around the last pick of your draft in 15 round or so leagues:

Travis Kelce

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Greg Olsen or Ledarius Green at the TE spot

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Greg Olsen or Ledarius Green at the TE spot
    Olsen is not a sleeper, he is Top 5 TE

GunShard

Santonio Holmes (Bears)

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Just had a 14 teamer, 1/2 point ppr picking fifth live draft.....somehow got AP then Gio Bernard on the way back, and then Andre Ellington in the 3rd...Lots of boom players on the bench, love this squad

QB- Colin Kaepernick
    RB-Adrian Peterson
    RB-Gio Bernard
    Flex-Andre Ellington
    WR- Vincent Jackson
    WR- TY Hilton
    TE- Kyle Rudolph
    D-Jets
    K-Robbie Gould

Bench- Brandin Cooks, Jordan Mathews, Justin Hunter, Jarret Boykin, Bernard Pierce, Knile Davis
    Just noticed Kenny Britt on the waiver wire.....Should I drop any of these guys?

I have such a stacked bench I don't wanna get rid of any of em

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Just noticed Kenny Britt on the waiver wire.....Should I drop any of these guys?

I have such a stacked bench I don't wanna get rid of any of em
    I probably wouldn't. Nice squad for a 14 teamer

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I probably wouldn't. Nice squad for a 14 teamer
    Thanks man...Might try to trade a 2 for 1 or something and pick up Britt I think he has a chance to have a big season....Just no room at the moment

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Olsen is not a sleeper, he is Top 5 TE
    Youd be surprised how many people pass up on Greg Olsen.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Youd be surprised how many people pass up on Greg Olsen.
    you mean a guy who is now the number #2 passing option on a team that can't pass block. Yea pick Olsen and have fun with 4 or 5 pts each week.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    you mean a guy who is now the number #2 passing option on a team that can't pass block. Yea pick Olsen and have fun with 4 or 5 pts each week.

5 points from a TE in a non PPR league as a minimum every week isn't a bad deal. Clearly you're a moron.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Like him but don't like that they won't use him between the tackles. He will get touches along with being involved in the passing game but minimal touchdowns unless he breaks one off. One of those guys who does the work but doesn't get the pay off in the red zone. Not worth his ADP to me because of that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

who's do you think will have a better year? mjd or mcfadden?

i'm thinking about drafting one of these guys in the 11th or 12th round.

anyone been paying attention?

GunShard

who's do you think will have a better year? mjd or mcfadden?

i'm thinking about drafting one of these guys in the 11th or 12th round.

anyone been paying attention?
    MJD looked great in the preseason.
    I drafted him in those late rounds as well.

First 1234567 Last