Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Electrons 2016 NCAAF Thread----Haven't had a losing season in 12 years

I only bet one sport. Every football season I begin with a bankroll of 5K. Some weeks I bet 3 games, others I bet 8 games. I never risk more than 7% of my bankroll on a single game.

I would put my record up against anyone on any forum. Which is why I am starting this thread--to be counted and tracked. Last year, I made $6815--no one can live on that, but it gave my wife and I a decent Caribbean cruise.

Good luck to all of you. Break your bookie.

I am a numbers hunter, and I know what number I want, often I hit Sunday night openers.

Without further delay.

OPENING BALANCE $5000.00

PLAY #1 Georgia Tech -3 210.00/200.00
    PLAY #2 South Carolina +4.5 275/250
    PLAY #3 North Carolina ML +125 200/250
    PLAY #4 Notre Dame -3 275/250

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Hard to believe you only won $7000 in your 12 consecutive winning season. But I'll follow along. Best of luck.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

12 straight winning years huh. Yea, ok. Either way, BOL. Hope you win this year!!

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Hard to believe you only won $7000 in your 12 consecutive winning season. But I'll follow along. Best of luck.
    He said last year. Reading isn't hard.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    He said last year. Reading isn't hard.

Electrons

Starting Bankroll $5000.00

YTD: 1-0
    Current Bankroll: $5250.00

Electrons

Starting Bankroll $5000.00

YTD: 1-1-1
    Current Bankroll: $5050.00

fooolforever
    fooolforever's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I look forward to following along your picks. Thanks for posting.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Good luck this season, Electrons.

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Good luck this season, Electrons.
    Thanks guys. GL to you guys.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

For someone who has 50 posts in here and has NOT had 12 winning seasons in a row, not a bad start. I hope you hit Notre Dame because I think that Charlie is nothing more than a pompous ass who deserves to get fired. I have a Spreadsheet in here. Look at it. It will show you how to win big money. Yesterday I hit a middle. I had BYU +3 when the lines came out in June. Then I jumped on Arizona +3 when the line switched over. BUY wins by 2. I was hoping to get a win and a push, but I will take those results.

I also have a weekly Away team Money Line Favorite which hit again last week when Indiana (-340) woke up and buried Florida International 34-13. I not only have made money doing that but I have not lost a GAME in over TWO years, one of which was documented in here (last year)

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

Okay, so we've got some heavy hitters hanging around in here. Good stuff. Lets bang the books right out of this thread.

Electrons

Got pushed around in week 1.

Typically I don't like playing more than 4 games games early on, you just don't know what to expect.

Oklahoma shitting the bed THAT BADLY? Texas found an offense? Georgia found their QB?

PLAY #5 Duke -5 275/250
    PLAY #6 BYU +4.5 220/200
    PLAY #7 North Carolina -9 220/200
    PLAY #8 Army -10 220/200

Good luck to you guys.

Electrons

Starting bankroll $5000.00

YTD: 1-2-1
    Current Bankroll: $4775.00

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I looked at the Army-Rice game. The problem with Army is that they historically go into the tank in these situations. They are 1-10 ATS off a double diget ATS win. They are also 4-19 ATS as favorites of more than 7 points. Rice is not much better, but they are 2-0 S/U and ATS in the last two years against the Army.

BYU is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games against Utah. Their offense was held to 18 points by Arizona, while Utah was pitching a shutout. I would pass on this game.

UNC is a hard team to figure out. They blew their chance at a playoff spot by blowing a 4th quarter lead and losing to Georgia. They are 1-10 as favorites by less than 15 points off of a S/U non-conf loss. I expect UNC to win this game, but giving 9 points is a pass for me.

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I looked at the Army-Rice game. The problem with Army is that they historically go into the tank in these situations. They are 1-10 ATS off a double diget ATS win. They are also 4-19 ATS as favorites of more than 7 points. Rice is not much better, but they are 2-0 S/U and ATS in the last two years against the Army.

BYU is 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games against Utah. Their offense was held to 18 points by Arizona, while Utah was pitching a shutout. I would pass on this game.

UNC is a hard team to figure out. They blew their chance at a playoff spot by blowing a 4th quarter lead and losing to Georgia. They are 1-10 as favorites by less than 15 points off of a S/U non-conf loss. I expect UNC to win this game, but giving 9 points is a pass for me.
    Good stuff, but I don't put a lot of "historical" significance in college football---why? Because of roster turnover. Look at Texas....they were beat down against ND, this year---completely different result/team.

The "Mark Lawrence" approach---"Team A is 11-2 playing off a SU win, on the road versus teams that XXX"---drives me crazy.

I don't see the value in it.

Army knocked on the door last year--losing a half/dozen games by a touch or less. They returned 16 starters, and I think they showed that improvement in their win over Temple.

As for Utah/BYU---Utah couldn't muster more than 24 points. I'm not sure the Utes are an offensive firepower themselves.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    Starting bankroll $5000.00

YTD: 1-2-1
    Current Bankroll: $4775.00
    BOL this season electrons

Electrons

Okay---That is more like it....

Solid day today.

TODAY: 3-1 +$350.00

SEASON: 4-3-1 +125

STARTING BANKROLL: $5000
    CURRENT BALANCE: $5125

Electrons

My man. Feel free to post in my thread anytime.

You managed to be wrong with every single thing you posted---
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave Electrons 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

electrons i wasnt kidding lmao would you please calculate my week 2 for me. cause clearly i cant count. lmao.

Electrons

PLAY #9 Notre Dame -6 330/300

Jumping on this opener.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Just where did you get -6? You cannot wager on the opening line because you do not play enough to do so. Name the book that gave you ND -6. What you did was go to Vegas Insiders and saw that Vegas opened the line up at 6, so that is what you are claiming you played. There is no way in hell that you play in Vegas and have access to the opening line. The only place that took action that early was the Wynn and they opened the line at 7 1/2. You are just another phony wanna-be in here. You guys think you are so smart, yet you are so easy to figure out.
    Points Awarded:

Isaiah gave BigdaddyQH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

coitus_maximus gave BigdaddyQH 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Just where did you get -6? You cannot wager on the opening line because you do not play enough to do so. Name the book that gave you ND -6. What you did was go to Vegas Insiders and saw that Vegas opened the line up at 6, so that is what you are claiming you played. There is no way in hell that you play in Vegas and have access to the opening line. The only place that took action that early was the Wynn and they opened the line at 7 1/2. You are just another phony wanna-be in here. You guys think you are so smart, yet you are so easy to figure out.
    Where the hell did you get your six weeks old GOY lines?

Electrons

Listen meatball---you've already proven beyond any doubt that you don't have a clue what you're posting about.

Go back to your Mark Lawrence Yearbook and tell us more about how "Army is 2-19 against teams that begin with the letter R on the 2nd Saturday with wind speeds less than 13.2 mph".

Tell me again how you wouldn't lay 9 with UNC---they won by what, 25? Tell me again how BYU wasn't a play--and how Rice would hang with Army...

I know you're an amateur---but if you have SportsOptions like those of us who actually bet-- you know I could get 6 at 5 different books last night. I'll make you this wager.

I will post my ticket @ -6. If it shows -6, you leave this site forever. Deal? No shut you're piehole and crawl back to the rock you live under.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Listen arsehole. You still have not named a single book. You are a f**king liar. Period. If you were not, you would have named the book instead of delaying with your dumb arse post and having to scramble around and try to find some offshore book that may have had a 6 point opener and then try to do a fake ticket like others do in here. Remember this. NO ONE, especially a piece of crap like you, EVER tells me what to do. Do you understand? Just try it and see where it gets you.

Electrons

Listen arsehole. You still have not named a single book. You are a f**king liar. Period. If you were not, you would have named the book instead of delaying with your dumb arse post and having to scramble around and try to find some offshore book that may have had a 6 point opener and then try to do a fake ticket like others do in here. Remember this. NO ONE, especially a piece of crap like you, EVER tells me what to do. Do you understand? Just try it and see where it gets you.
    Says the guy claiming to have Ole Miss +10.5.

You piece of shit. Inventing lines.

You lying scumbag.

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Listen meatball---you've already proven beyond any doubt that you don't have a clue what you're posting about.

Go back to your Mark Lawrence Yearbook and tell us more about how "Army is 2-19 against teams that begin with the letter R on the 2nd Saturday with wind speeds less than 13.2 mph".

Tell me again how you wouldn't lay 9 with UNC---they won by what, 25? Tell me again how BYU wasn't a play--and how Rice would hang with Army...

same guy (bigdummyQH) who attacked my first post here when i was simply listing my bets!

phil_abuster

Okay---That is more like it....

Solid day today.

TODAY: 3-1 +$350.00

SEASON: 4-3-1 +125

STARTING BANKROLL: $5000
    CURRENT BALANCE: $5125

atta go, dude!
    there will be wins and losses but by the end of the season is what matters
    and i would, er, "bet" u r up significantly by then!!

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Last year, I made $6815
    Started at $5000 last year as well?

Electrons

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain View Post
    Started at $5000 last year as well?
    Correct---5000---turned it into 11815. A + of 6815.

As the season moves along and I win---my bets increase, when I get to a balance of 6K--I'll start throwing out some $430-440 bets, I hover right around the 7% for my max bet.

Electrons

I am a numbers hunter, and I know what number I want, often I hit Sunday night openers.
    I highlighted that from my original post.

Why? Because a fukwad like PigDaddy questioned my ND line.

I have been doing this a looooooooooong time. I spend $375/month on my line service. I sit and wait for openers while watching NFL games, I have 2 phone apps running, my tablet, and my laptop. I thought ND would open up @ 6.5, and knew I would get it at one of 3 books.

I got 6. This # is climbing, and by kickoff--it may hit 8. I'm hoping a book or two hangs a tease and drops it below 7 again, I may throw some more on it.

But anywhowhat. This is the ONLY sport I bet. I know what I am doing. And PigDaddy could go fuk himself if he thinks I'm hanging a bad number.

phil_abuster

I highlighted that from my original post.

Why? Because a fukwad like PigDaddy questioned my ND line.

I have been doing this a looooooooooong time. I spend $375/month on my line service. I sit and wait for openers while watching NFL games, I have 2 phone apps running, my tablet, and my laptop. I thought ND would open up @ 6.5, and knew I would get it at one of 3 books.

I got 6. This # is climbing, and by kickoff--it may hit 8. I'm hoping a book or two hangs a tease and drops it below 7 again, I may throw some more on it.

But anywhowhat. This is the ONLY sport I bet. I know what I am doing. And PigDaddy could go fuk himself if he thinks I'm hanging a bad number.

i see on vegasinsider odds page that at least 2 offshores (maybe more) did open with -6
    not there for long mind u but -6 was certainly plausible

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Where is Little Daddy?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Show the ticket that had ND -6 ? & don't give me any lip please .... Do what you say or shut your f u c k i n g mouth. If it's true l'll shut my f u c k i n g pie hole as you say ....
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 09-13-16 at 07:44 AM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

1234 ... Last