ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Any plays for duke game?
    No lean there high scoring affair most likely.

ringemup

Miami team needs to be bitch slapped in the locker room. Wake the fuk up!!

ringemup

Bad beat boys Miami had golden opportunities to turn this game into theirs for the taking no excuses for these guys though. Clown that was called for penalty on TD prob cost them the game it's the risk we take betting on these amateurs you would think they would do something right after 3 shitty quarters of football but no they cant excecute a simple screen play at the goalline without committing a needless penalty. It happens no regrets they played like shit anyway time to move on to next one.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Lets get back into it Ringem

Appreciate your writeups/leans

ringemup

Play BAYLOR ML +125 4 units

Ride the Baylor Bears here as underdogs. Yes I know all the talk about injuries this that and the hype surrounding NC with 11 wins going for 12. Guess what I could care less let the public pour in on the Heels. I think NC is a good football team but when you look across their schedule and Baylor's slate there is clearly a huge difference in SOS. Not only that but Baylor has faced offenses much more dynamic than NC including OKL, TCU, OK ST, TTECH, WV.

Baylor has outgained opponents by more than 2000 total yds compared to NC outgaining others by less than 700 this year. There are key injuries of course Coleman, Stidham, and Shockwood out but this is a systemic football juggernaut designed by Art Briles. And defensively, Baylor is much more stout against the run than the Heels at 3.6 ypc vs 4.8 for the Heels and though the Heels have better pass D stats with 194ypg vs Baylor's 232 ypg, those numbers are a bit inflated because of all the catchup passing teams have had to do against Baylor in blowouts.

I like Baylor to come out motivated under Briles to turn around 2 losses at the end of the year and play fast on both sides of the ball. GL

lesterdymond

Great call once again and thank you for your time on the write ups

Early Happy New year! Can't wait til ya post the heart of bowl season next few days

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Great call once again and thank you for your time on the write ups

Early Happy New year! Can't wait til ya post the heart of bowl season next few days

No doubt preparing plays as we speak. Congrats.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Congrats.

ringemup

Updating 6-0 ATS 1-2 ML +9 Units

Some good ones tomorrow dissecting the matchups now should be a good play or two.
    Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave ringemup 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ringemup

Play 1H NC ST +3-105 2 Units

Take points early as NC ST plays solid D early and slows Prescott down.

ringemup

Play 1H HOU +4 -110 3Units

Look this Cougars team can play ball they also knocked off a solid Louisville team on the road last year so they can hang with the big boys. FSU certainly will challenge them on the line of scrimmage but Maguire is a significant downgrade at QB over Golson who is out for personal reasons. Add in this is on turf and although both teams have speed Houston is 8-0 on turf on the year and they will feel at home. Dual threat QB Ward can present issues for defenses even as stout as FSU with the ability to make big plays with his legs. I think they have enough weapons to keep in it early and will be fired up for this game with a power 5 school. Look for their opportunistic D with an impressive 30 takeaways on the year including a solid run D at 3.3 ypc allowed to slow down an ineffective Maguire who has some playing experience under his belt but is not anything above average as a signal-caller if that.

Take the Cougs with the points here as they come out and hang with the Noles early on. GL
    Points Awarded:

lesterdymond gave ringemup 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Hmm you think Golston is better than Maguire? Golston was a big disappointment this year. He couldnt complete the deep ball

Curious to see how motivated FSU is for this game

ringemup

Seen Maguire play he is average at best if anything just a game-manager not someone that is going to strike fear into your defense.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Thanks for the play bro.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Thanks for the play bro.
    No problem. More plays coming.

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

i need a winner big time

ringemup

Updating 7-1 ATS 1-2ML +10 Units

Orange Bowl - CLEM vs OKL

Funny that I capped this matchup last year and whiffed as Clemson put a dominating display on last year.A year has passed and a lot has changed for both teams. Mayfield has replaced Knight at QB and is a big upgrade there and the same applies to Clemson who now has the playmaking of Watson at their disposal.

I see something special in this Clemson team and over the years they've proven they can beat anybody adding Georgia and LSU to the list of their victims. Oklahoma has always struggled vs dual threat QBs and this certainly is not the exception. I like the Clemson pass D better here as they only give up 166 ypg and have loads of speed and talent. Mayfield is a dynamic weapon himself but has a tendency at times to let his emotions affect his play if things get tough.

Take Watson and his steady decision-making behind a great D, 2 deadly combinations. GL

Play CLEMSON ML +150. 4 Units

GL.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

This one could get ugly...

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

you were right, Maguire is not the answer

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

any thing for bama game?

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
    any thing for bama game?
    Maybe low scoring game just don't see much scoring under 45 not a bad play. For side prob lean Alabama but not too strong of a lean.

ringemup

Possible play on Bama -10 almost 70% on Sparty but RLM has moved line toward 10 from 8.5. Bamas got to be sharp tonight though not too high on QB Coker but hes capable.

spicollifcfd
    spicollifcfd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5963

Awesome work thanks for Clemson and Houston!! I'm already on Spartans bummer you r leaning the other side but 10 is alot of points with these 2 teams. GL and happy New Years bro n much thanks for the picks.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by spicollifcfd View Post
    Awesome work thanks for Clemson and Houston!! I'm already on Spartans bummer you r leaning the other side but 10 is alot of points with these 2 teams. GL and happy New Years bro n much thanks for the picks.
    Not sold on Bama yet despite nice percentages right now maybe under 45. No prob GL.

ringemup

Updating 8-1 ATS 2-2 ML +18 Units

Swept board with all 3 bowls big day ahead with New Year's Bowls lined up. Working on plays, congrats on the wins guys.

lesterdymond

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Updating 8-1 ATS 2-2 ML +18 Units

Swept board with all 3 bowls big day ahead with New Year's Bowls lined up. Working on plays, congrats on the wins guys.
    Happy New Year bud

Thanks for the hard work and look forward to Day 1 plays Ringem

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    Happy New Year bud

Thanks for the hard work and look forward to Day 1 plays Ringem

HNY!!

ringemup

Play 1H TENN -6.5 -110 2 Units

Most of public loves these type of dogs and I do give NW credit as they beat Stanford early and have a solid defense. But against Iowa and Michigan they showed me if they go up against teams with strong Ds they can struggle esp. if their offense isn't moving the chains. Shockingly, this team has actually been outgained by -200 total yds despite a good record while TENN is +700 in the rugged SEC.

Ride the up-and-coming Vols who have Dobbs at QB who takes care of the ball and has a well-balanced attack at his disposal. This is a team that nearly ended Alabama's NC hopes in Tuscaloosa only to lose in the final minutes, a display of how talented this team is. Look for NW to struggle early on offense as QB Thorson with a 51% comp. rate wont get it done vs a good D with lots of speed. NW D will not hold up eventually as Vols punch in a few scores early, GL.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    Play 1H TENN -6.5 -110 2 Units

Most of public loves these type of dogs and I do give NW credit as they beat Stanford early and have a solid defense. But against Iowa and Michigan they showed me if they go up against teams with strong Ds they can struggle esp. if their offense isn't moving the chains. Shockingly, this team has actually been outgained by -200 total yds despite a good record while TENN is +700 in the rugged SEC.

Ride the up-and-coming Vols who have Dobbs at QB who takes care of the ball and has a well-balanced attack at his disposal. This is a team that nearly ended Alabama's NC hopes in Tuscaloosa only to lose in the final minutes, a display of how talented this team is. Look for NW to struggle early on offense as QB Thorson with a 51% comp. rate wont get it done vs a good D with lots of speed. NW D will not hold up eventually as Vols punch in a few scores early, GL.
    Thanks for this great info ringmeup.

I add the first half play!

I also have Tenn -10 for the game.

BOL and let's get the winners!

Happy New Year!

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Thanks for this great info ringmeup.

I add the first half play!

I also have Tenn -10 for the game.

BOL and let's get the winners!

Happy New Year!
    Good choice and GL! HNY!

ringemup

95117773-1 1/1/2016 8:50AM Spread 207.62 197.73 Football - 263 Tennessee U -6½ -105 for 1st Half

ringemup

Adding FLA ML +155 1.25 Units

Nasty D think FLA will use speed to their advantage here. MICH has had a great year but beating a fast, rugged SEC squad might be too much to ask here.

ringemup

95122214-1 1/1/2016 9:56AM Spread 135.69 217.10 Football - 265 Florida -1½ +160 selling 5 for Game

ringemup

1H STAN -4 -105 2units

First 123 Last