MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Punisher is Napes. Napes is Punisher. Napes is/was a GSP fan. Punisher is/was a BJ fan. Yin / Yang. Like Jibbeh and MDisa....but not.
    If I'm understanding this correctly... you're saying the person I got pregnant was actually JIBBBY?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Napes21

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If I'm understanding this correctly... you're saying the person I got pregnant was actually JIBBBY?
    Your beautiful.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

You're wrong.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave Keyboard Warrior 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Hahahahahaaaa

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    Respect me, I am the best poster herewho wants coinz? j/k only nunya helped me when i was almost dead. Napes has 10 posts and i bet 10 guys here would help him https://blockchain.info/tx/cf623cad3...2d3d2c491c0c3u degen fuks thought I was bullshitting about Lesbian golf
    C'mon son, we'd all give Napes organs away to the Thai mafia no question, if it ment having you back (Sorry napes but thats life) Tried to help you too, but you were quite incoherent, and apparently only have currency in bitcoins. Glad to have you back though, story time?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Movie about RonPaul! hehe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Eddie Gordon @ -170 is gooood

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha Wiman loves the word "obnoxious"... I remember he said it like 5 times in a post-fight interview once with Helwani!...

“I think if it was a good opportunity, I’m not opposed to it. The opportunities that are on hand, I might have been able to make like $1,500 if I hustled a bit, you know, maybe a couple of grand if I hustled a bit. It’s not necessarily worth it. I compare it to this, it’s going to be kind of a crude analogy, but I’ve heard and I was never a pot head or anything like that. But, I’ve heard that the worst part about taking drugs was dealing with drug dealers. I think that the worst part about sponsors is the people around them; sleazy wannabe managers. And people that represent this or try to have a connection there, it’s pretty obnoxious. So I try to kind of ignore that part. It just seems more trouble than it’s worth.”

Longtime UFC lightweight, ‘Handsome’ Matt Wiman was seen during last Saturday’s UFC broadcast without sponsors.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelzebubzy

McGregor ITD -460 for you chalkies out there

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

mcgregor dec +644 for the dog lovers

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Al Iaquinta vs Lauzon at 183

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Al Iaquinta vs Lauzon at 183
    All in Lauzon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    mcgregor dec +644 for the dog lovers
    Siver isn't going to last against Conor.. I'd hold off on this play until Conor calls what round he's going to win this fight in... lol..

marzwoody

Great podcast.

Beelzebubzy

Did JDS open as the dog?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Did JDS open as the dog?
    Probably an error

Beelzebubzy

Probably an error
    like your birth.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Did JDS open as the dog?
    No, BFO screwed up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

like your birth.
    Sound like my mother

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I stopped playing cricket a while ago because of how battered my body was getting. Deceptively dangerous.
    Only met Phil Hughes a couple years ago when he played for Worcestershire. Crazy shiit

Phillip Hughes: Australian batsman dies, aged 25

Australia Test batsman Phillip Hughes has died aged 25, two days after being hit on the head by a delivery during a domestic match in Sydney.
    Australia team doctor Peter Brukner said he passed away in hospital, never regaining consciousness.
    Hughes, who also played for Hampshire, Middlesex and Worcestershire, was struck by a ball from Sean Abbott.
    "It's an understatement to say we're completely devastated," said Cricket Australia boss James Sutherland.
    "The word tragedy gets used too often in sport, but this freak accident is a real life tragedy."
    Australia captain Michael Clarke read out a statement on behalf of the Hughes family at a news conference held at St Vincent's Hospital, where the player, who would have been 26 on Sunday, was being treated.
    Speaking on behalf of parents Greg and Virginia, sister Megan and brother Jason, he said: "We're devastated by the loss of our much-loved son and brother, Phillip. It's been a very difficult few days.

Clarke reads statement on behalf of the Hughes family
    "We appreciate all the support we have received from family, friends, players, Cricket Australia and the general public.
    "Cricket was Phillip's life and we as a family shared that love of the game with him. We would like to thank all the medical and nursing staff at St Vincent's Hospital and Cricket New South Wales medical staff for their great efforts with Phillip. We love you."
    A clearly emotional Clarke then stood up and left the room.
    Hughes, batting for South Australia, collapsed face first on the ground after being hit by a bouncer from Abbott during a Sheffield Shield game against New South Wales.
    Hughes had been wearing a helmet but the ball struck him at the base of the skull, causing the injury.
    He had CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation at the ground before being taken to St Vincent's Hospital, where he had a 90-minute operation to relieve pressure on his brain.

James Sutherland: 'His best cricket was still ahead of him'
    Members of the Australian national team, including Clarke, visited Hughes in hospital.
    But his death was confirmed in a statement on Thursday.
    "It is my sad duty to inform you that a short time ago Phillip Hughes passed away," said Brukner.
    "He never regained consciousness following his injury on Tuesday.
    "He was not in pain before he passed and was surrounded by his family and close friends.
    "As a cricket community, we mourn his loss and extend our deepest sympathies to Phillip's family and friends at this incredibly sad time.
    "Cricket Australia kindly asks that the privacy of the Hughes family, players and staff be respected."
    Speaking at the news conference, Brukner explained that Hughes had died as a result of "vertebral artery dissection".
    He said the artery had been compressed, causing it to split and leading to a "massive bleed" into the brain.
    Brukner said the injury was "freakish", adding: "Vertebral artery dissection is incredibly rare. If you look in the literature, there is only 100 cases reported. There is only one previous example caused by a cricket ball."
    Australian cricketers have been consoling each other at St Vincent's Hospital
    The Australian flag was lowered to half-mast over the Sydney Cricket Ground where Hughes suffered the horrific injury. Flags were also lowered at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground.
    Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott paid tribute to Hughes, describing him as "a young man living out his dreams".
    "His death is a very sad day for cricket and a heartbreaking day for his family. What happened has touched millions of Australians," he said.
    "For a young life to be cut short playing our national game seems a shocking aberration. He was loved, admired and respected by his team-mates and by legions of cricket fans."
    Australia coach Darren Lehmann tweeted: "RIP you little champ, we are all going to miss you! Love, prayers to all the Hughes family."
    Phillip Hughes's career
    Tests 26
    Innings 49
    Runs 1,535
    Highest score 160
    Average 32.65

The England team also released a statement on Twitter, writing: "Our deepest sympathies go out to Phil Hughes' family, friends and team-mates at this incredibly sad time.
    "Phil was admired and respected by all he played with and against and will never be forgotten by the cricket community."
    Indian icon Sachin Tendulkar, who played alongside Hughes in the Indian Premier League, added: "Shocked to hear about Phil. Sad day for cricket. Deepest condolences to family, friends and well wishers. RIP."
    The International Cricket Council (ICC) issued a statement offered its "deepest condolences to the family and friends" of Hughes.
    ICC chairman Mr Narayanaswami Srinivasan added: "We are all shocked and saddened with the news of Phillip's passing.
    "On behalf of the entire cricket community, I would like to extend my sincere condolences to his family and friends."
    Hughes, who had played 26 Tests, made his Test debut at the age of 20 against South Africa in 2009.
    In only his second match, he became the youngest batsman to post two centuries in a single Test.
    He played county cricket for Hampshire, Middlesex and Worcestershire and shared in what was at the time a world record 10th-wicket partnership of 163 with Ashton Agar against England in the 2013 Ashes series.
    Cricket Australia had already decided to abandon the latest round of Sheffield Shield matches following the injury to Hughes.
    After his death was announced, cricket officials from Pakistan and New Zealand chose to postpone the second day's play in the third and final Test between the two countries.
    "It's a sad day for cricket," Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Shaharyar Khan said in a statement.
    New Zealand Cricket chief executive David White added: "Cricket is a family. Quite apart from its super-competitive edge, it is a game of kinship, mateship and friendship; of camaraderie and community.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody

^ Who is that hoer?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

schlaaaag from Made in Chelsea. Lucy Watson. Smoookin

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmao

“I’m still contemplating whether I’m going to retire or not,” Green told MMAjunkie. “I’m just not sure. I feel like I kind of got robbed. I felt like it was a close fight. I’m not saying Barboza didn’t do his thing, but even the things he did, they looked bigger than they were.

“Normally, the way it works is you crack a guy, he stumbles, and you chase his ass and finish him up. Barboza is a great finisher, and all of a sudden he’s not trying to finish me? I felt like I was the aggressor the whole time. I controlled the center of the cage. He had a couple of leg kicks.”

“I thought it was based on cage control, effective striking, aggression and all these different things that we base a fight on,” Green said. “I don’t know. I thought I was doing fine. I wanted to stand up with a muay Thai striker. I wanted to prove that I can take his best, no problem. He was the one having trouble with my style.”

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

about as dumb as calderwood saying she thought Daly won. People get mad at the judges. High lvl mma fighters have no idea what the unified rules are. This is why the books make a killing with people blindly betting every -400 fav every single card.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Almost no one in the sport of mma understands the basic rules. Herb Dean routinely makes up new rules on the spot on how to handle eye pokes. Dana White has no idea what he is talking about when he speaks of judging.

MMA is just a shit show of a sport. You gain a significant advantage by cheating and the ref rewards you. (cage grabbing, eye poking, low blows)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

every fighter IMO should go in with the intent of booting/kneeing their opponent in the nuts at least once on purpose. You know that worse case you will get a warning, so why not take some wind out of their sails by Kongo'ing them right in the love spuds in opening minute

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Funniest shiit ever, might be the most epic fail ever... bum MMA fighter attempting Showtime kick and failing miserably!
    http://www.bjpenn.com/fail-fighter-a...e-punch-trips/

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Funniest shiit ever, might be the most epic fail ever... bum MMA fighter attempting Showtime kick and failing miserably!
    http://www.bjpenn.com/fail-fighter-a...e-punch-trips/
    my lawd that cage is too small for 2 big fat guys.

would have executed the kick in a normal cage, imo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol love how he just crumpled to the mat from the sheer effort of it!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

V have you seen this? I been reading this case and this chicks tumblr. No way she killed herself. I am so creepd out right now. Supposedly dead for two days but her tumbler updated the day she was found.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hmmm very strange indeed.

This is the girl found in the water storage tank right after people stain in hotel complained of strange taste in water

First ... 351352353354355356357 ... Last