Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

How the eff is Jibby a multi millionaire? Seinfeld lookalike contests pay that much ?!

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Trust fund "millionaire" claims to be pro gambler. yet only bets $100. Thanks for another laugh.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    How the eff is Jibby a multi millionaire? Seinfeld lookalike contests pay that much ?!
    Nah, it's the Seinfeld-lookalike prostitution that brings in the dough.. More dudes fantasize about Seinfeld than you'd think, Jibbby has let me know.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

"larger sums of $"......33K is shit to some and everything to others......what Im saying is "large" is all relative man....I agree as well BJ..not hating......your damn right its a personal war....being level headed is not as easy as you would think....some of those unit betters-small $- end up making more over time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I agree, thats obvious. But you need to be able to win larger sums of money. You can win 200 units a year, with 5 dollars bets a unit. But can you win 200 units with one unit worth 500 dollars? Theoretically the result should be the same but practically its a lot harder.

So you need to be able to have a high win %, being mentally rigid to withstand psychological trauma after loss betting with larger amounts. Not chasing for instance. Betting is a freakin war against one self.

PaperTrail07

depending on how that trust is set up...yeah.....for sure.....most of the trusts are set up to protect the individual from blowing it all....comes out at different times...could have 2 Mil...200K getting dropped a year ect....
    Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    Trust fund "millionaire" claims to be pro gambler. yet only bets $100. Thanks for another laugh.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Hahahahahahah Perfect quote. The logical flaw is just colossal.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    "larger sums of $"......33K is shit to some and everything to others......what Im saying is "large" is all relative man....I agree as well BJ..not hating......your damn right its a personal war....being level headed is not as easy as you would think....some of those unit betters-small $- end up making more over time.....
    Large sums of money for that person. Bill gates are probably not too scared of switching unit size from 5 dollar to 500 dollar, but that wasnt really my point, obviously. Its like playing in a higher leage, you risk losing more, its difficult. You play totally different with pressure. Gambling is a sport. And psychology means a lot, probably a little bit more than we are aware of.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

^^^^Trust fund baby my ass, lol.. I wish.. I've been doxxed on this forum in years past and most of you guys know what is up with me.. Some of the newer members don't.. I'm an open book..

I had 0 as a kid and grew up poor even.. Never given a dime in my entire life by my family or anyone else for that matter.. Had to get off my ass and make it happen as a young man.. I did realize early on in life that I didn't want to work for anyone but myself and that was big.. Hated having bosses and to answer to anyone... They teach how to get jobs in college and that's all you think about, what they don't teach you is how to work for yourself and or start your own business.. I realized that too..

I do the giving these days to my immediate family and I don't like it but do it out of the kindness of my heart... I'm the bread winner....

Get out and work people, have future goals like I did in my early 20's and your dreams can be realized later on in life... Befriend and hang out with winners in life and learn from them..

Is what it is and these are the facts and they are undisputed!!! Sorry if all that bothers some and a few of the regulars are a bit jealous, it happens. I can't help you with that.... I do also have God in my life that makes all things possible..

Just living the dream fellas - retired, fit, happy and in my forties.. That's how I roll.. Welcome to my world.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-26-16 at 06:09 PM.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

touching story jibbby, now i see why so many look up to you.

Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave GoodSun 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

So how did u make millions jibz? We all want to retire and bet on sports like u

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Einstein breaking news!!!

If ya lay down enough $100 bets every day and have a decent winning percentage it adds up fast.. Especially if you are hitting dogs and parlays as well consistently.. Revisit the last 6 UFC event threads in this section and my plays as I logged them all pending. It's like that with me in 4 other sports and also in abstract bets.. I also bet politics and anything else that I think I can win money at playing +odds.. I have literally 100 or more futures pending on all my books now..

A few of my favorites is Donald Trump to win the Rep Nomination at +800, Golden State Warriors not winning the title this year at plus odds against the field (now that Step is injured that bet is looking up).. Etc.. etc..

I know this is all very hard to fathom and digest for you getlucky so maybe this post is falling on deaf ears. Been gambling in sports for over 20 years now.. I know what I'm doing and did before joining this forum..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-26-16 at 06:56 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    touching story jibbby, now i see why so many look up to you.

It is touching you need a kleenex?

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It is touching you need a kleenex?
    im just glad to see you around. you don't slam the books as hard as josh but you're a wise capper. im surprise you didn't join josh on his handicapping services, you guys probably give vegas dave some competition.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So how did u make millions jibz? We all want to retire and bet on sports like u

You ask and I will tell - My business ventures that made my bank roll what it is today - The story of Jibs

Real Estate and construction.. I'm a license contractor for starters and that made me the most money to date..

- Real Estate - I started early on in life in my 20's and made it my long term investment planning. I had some money saved, read books on commercial investments. Worked to get my contractors license.. I learned how to repair and remodel run down properties.. Have vision, looked at the surrounding neighbor hoods and the potential of a specific run down property.. Hooked up with good lenders, bank REO's and multiple good real estate agents.. Kept my eyes open always and feelers out.. Drove around town and wrote down the phone numbers of distressed properties. Made sure to make low ball offers constantly until one stuck.. Started with doing home rehabs.. Sat on my investments for years and they payoff today.

That started and ended in my 20's.. I ran out of money and borrowing power.. I had to start a business now..

In my early 30's I decided to run my own repair company -
    I thought of a market that was untouched and untapped and went with it.. The restaurant repair business at night hours.I set up my own company, hired workers and created work crews that could work thru the night hours and I paid them all very well... I handed out flyers and advertised to restaurant owners and restaurant managers about my repair company that can work at "night time after opening hours" as to not disturb their daily operating profits. My repair business absolutely took off and blew up almost over night... My repair and remodel company fit a perfect nitch for restaurants owners so that didn't want to close down business for repairs, additions or health and safety repairs during the business hours.. They could still make money and not shut down the restaurant in other words working with me. I also specialized with restaurant repairs and developed solid references in no time.. The word got out quickly.. I worked well with heath inspectors too.... To this day you still can't find repair companies that are willing to work thru the night, they just don't exist...

I charged alot and the restaurants paid alot happily.. Did that for about 5 years until I started to get sick and unhealthy working night hours.. It became a grind and I shut it down to get healthy again and to also start sports gambling full time... Made several hundred grand every year doing that restaurant repair business.. I got so big I had to turn down work constantly in the end.. I worked for food chains like PF Changs, El Chollo's, Red Lobster, Islands, and several fast food chains, etc.. etc.. I was getting work out of State if wanted thru the chains..

This repair business is still wide open for anyone that knows repairs and construction and has a contractors license. Hardest part is finding quality workers that can work thru the night when the restaurant hours are closed down... The workers can't be on drugs and or steal shit.. Once you get thru the screening process and hire on the right people it's all gravy and you will make crazy bank night after night for just simple repairs... You will need need workers comp and insurance which is costly.. Need to hire a payroll company and tax accountant, you need to get a business license and business account.. You will need to learn how to bid jobs and that comes in time.. Most importantly you will need to be able to work the night crews and sleep partly thru the days, find time to bid jobs in the day or evening hours daily.. That was the biggest killer for me...

I can open this business up again today if I wanted to and make a killing again, I think I could make a half million a year doing it now... I don't want to though..

Oh I was able to save money in my late teens and early 20's selling ice cream on the beach.. I saved thousands and also worked for a property management company out of college for years before going out on my own. I saved about a 100 grand and then quit my job and the ice cream selling...

In my late teens I sold ice cream at the beaches - I bought a few big coolers with handles on each side and filled the bottoms with dry ice, found a whole sale ice cream vendor and bought 200 or more ice cream sandwiches and big sticks for 10 cents each.. Filled the coolers up and stuffed them in my car and headed down to the beach... I sold them for $2 each on the beach soft sand. Was hard carrying a 100 pound cooler screaming ice cream sandwiches, big sticks.. On a hot day or weekend I'd sell fast and the cooler got light fast.. I walked miles though at times and saw many hot chicks in bikini's every weekend.. You can do the math as I made 300-900 bucks a day doing that.. People weren't happy about paying the 2 bucks back then either but on hot days they paid.. Soda's worked too but they were too heavy to carry and I didn't profit as much...

Today those ice cream sandwiches would probably sell for 3 bucks each.. Anyways during the week I would make 300 bucks or so and on the weekend I would make double.. Holidays like 4th of July or Memorial day I'd pull in sometimes a $1000 or more and absolutely work my ass off.. Summertime job though.. This is another small business that is still wide open today if you live near a beach that is crowded..

Had a sports writing job for a short while and quit that, now I just sports gamble and live off that and my Real Estate rents that I receive every month..

That's my story in a nut shell and I'm not any better or smarter then anyone else, just worked hard and tried to work smart, had no choice.... Damn that got to be a long read..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-26-16 at 08:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Deceptakhan gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GunShard gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla, and PaperTrail07

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

You ask and I will tell - My business ventures that made my bank roll what it is today - The story of Jibs

Real Estate and construction.. I'm a license contractor for starters and that made me the most money to date..

Real Estate - I started early on in life in my 20's and made it my long term investment planning. I had some money saved, read books on commercial investments. Worked to get my contractors license.. I learned how to repair and remodel run down properties.. Have vision, looked at the surrounding neighbor hoods and the potential of a specific run down property.. Hooked up with good lenders, bank REO's and multiple good real estate agents.. Kept my eyes open always and feelers out.. Drove around town and wrote down the phone numbers of distressed properties. Made sure to make low ball offers constantly until one stuck.. Started with doing home rehabs.. Sat on my investments for years and they payoff today.

That started and ended in my 20's.. I ran out of money and borrowing power.. I had to start a business now..

In my early 30's I decided to run my own repair company.. I thought of a market that was untouched and untapped and went with it.. The restaurant repair business at night hours.

I set up my own company, hired workers and created work crews that could work thru the night hours and I paid them all very well... I handed out flyers and advertised to restaurant owners and restaurant managers about my repair company that can work at "night time after opening hours" as to not disturb their daily operating profits. My repair business absolutely took off and blew up almost over night... My repair and remodel company fit a perfect nitch for restaurants owners so that didn't want to close down business for repairs, additions or health and safety repairs during the business hours.. They could still make money and not shut down the restaurant in other words working with me. I also specialized with restaurant repairs and developed solid references in no time.. The word got out quickly.. I worked well with heath inspectors too.... To this day you still can't find repair companies that are willing to work thru the night, they just don't exist...

I charged alot and the restaurants paid alot happily.. Did that for about 5 years until I started to get sick and unhealthy working night hours.. It became a grind and I shut it down to get healthy again and to also start sports gambling full time... Made several hundred grand every year doing that restaurant repair business.. I got so big I had to turn down work constantly in the end.. I worked for food chains like PF Changs, El Chollo's, Red Lobster, Islands, and several fast food chains, etc.. etc.. I was getting work out of State if wanted thru the chains..

This repair business is still wide open for anyone that knows repairs and construction and has a contractors license. Hardest part is finding quality workers that can work thru the night when the restaurant hours are closed down... The workers can't be on drugs and or steal shit.. Once you get thru the screening process and hire on the right people it's all gravy and you will make crazy bank night after night for just simple repairs... You will need need workers comp and insurance which is costly.. Need to hire a payroll company and tax accountant, you need to get a business license and business account.. You will need to learn how to bid jobs and that comes in time.. Most importantly you will need to be able to work the night crews and sleep partly thru the days, find time to bid jobs in the day or evening hours daily.. That was the biggest killer for me...

I can open this business up again today if I wanted to and make a killing again, I think I could make a half million a year doing it now... I don't want to though..

Oh I was able to save money in my late teens and early 20's selling ice cream on the beach.. I saved thousands and also worked for a property management company out of college for years before going out on my own. I saved about a 100 grand and then quit my job and the ice cream selling...

In my late teens I sold ice cream at the beaches, bought a few big coolers and filled the bottoms with dry ice, found a whole sale ice cream vendor and bought 200 ice cream sandwiches and big sticks for 10 cents each.. I sold them for $2 each on the beach soft sand. Was hard carrying a 100 pound cooler screaming ice cream sandwiches, big sticks.. On a hot day or weekend I'd sell fast and the cooler got light fast.. I walked miles though at times and saw many hot chicks in bikini's every weekend.. You can do the math as I made 300-900 bucks a day doing that.. People weren't happy about paying the 2 bucks back then either but on hot days they paid.. Soda's worked too but they were too heavy to carry and I didn't profit as much...

Today those ice cream sandwiches would probably sell for 3 bucks each.. Anyways during the week I would make 300 bucks or so and on the weekend I would make double.. Holidays like 4th of July or Memorial day I'd pull in sometimes a $1000 or more and absolutely work my ass off.. Summertime job though.. This is another small business that is still wide open today if you live near a beach that is crowded..

Had a sports writing job for a short while and quit that, now I just sports gamble and live off that and my Real Estate rents that I receive every month..

That's my story in a nut shell and I'm not any better then anyone else, just worked hard and tried to work smart, had no choice.... Damn that got to be a long read..
    Really insightful and inspiring story Jibbby. I enjoyed the hell out of it. I find myself agreeing with you a lot. Work hard and have some grit and you'll do just fine in life.

While on the topic of sharing life stories, when i was five i went poo poo on the bus. Also my girl friend likes to yell at me after getting stoned while in my room eating cereal naked. Then i realize that is not my gf, it is an old lady and I am on a bus
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 04-26-16 at 08:15 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

nice motivational read Jibbs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Thanks fellas it was a long read and if it were me I probably wouldn't even have read it all.. I got carried away with that post but glad you guys liked it.. That is my true story.. I'm just a regular Joe though, no big deal.. Everyone has a story to tell about their journey thru life.....

PaperTrail07

American Dream JIBBBZ.......RespEk

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

The reason I come here is Jibbs anyway. You can see he puts effort into his postings. Hes a good guy!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Thanks Sato and Paper those are nice posts.. Appreciation!!

I just have a good time posting on this forum that's all, I figure if I'm capping fights why not post up my ideas and plays.. What do I care?.. No reason to be all secret, superstitious and non social when capping and gambling in MMA.. I'm not like this with other sports, but since MMA is my favorite sport I love to chit chat about it.

I have no problem discussing prop plays and posting pending bets in this sport.. A few years ago no one talked about prop plays on this forum, it was like this great secret.. I never understood that? Make a call if you think it's good, if you win or lose who cares. You did your best, you tried and shared.. I see no harm in that and you can track your plays too..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-28-16 at 03:03 PM.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Since you're an open book and I might have missed the previous answer, which book do you use to bet fights live?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Since you're an open book and I might have missed the previous answer, which book do you use to bet fights live?
    5 dimes mostly for MMA..

Bovada and Bookmaker for other sports as I like their live betting website layouts and quick hit acceptance.. Bovada is really good for live betting basketball actually.. Everything else Bovada sucks pretty much.. 5dimes probably also has the worst website layout I've ever seen for live betting as you have to keep hitting the refresh button.. I don't use 5dimes for any other live betting action other then MMA... Pinnacle and Heritage are pretty good for live betting also..

I'm not that big on live betting and never was because I'm usually drunk during live MMA plays that I'm watching. Just not wise to bet when tipsy... Have been hitting 5dimes up for live MMA play maybe on 1 or 2 fights with every UFC event though when I see a gem..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-28-16 at 02:59 PM.

PaperTrail07

Ok--never tried the MMA live betting with heritage-maybe Ill check it out...I just HATE the bad lines they give----hockey game last night....-500 +325......F OFF......either side is a KILLER
    5 dimes mostly for MMA..

Bovada and Bookmaker for other sports as I like their live betting website layouts and quick hit acceptance.. Bovada is really good for live betting basketball actually.. Everything else Bovada sucks pretty much.. 5dimes probably also has the worst website layout I've ever seen for live betting as you have to keep hitting the refresh button.. I don't use 5dimes for any other live betting action other then MMA... Pinnacle and Heritage are pretty good for live betting also..

I'm not that big on live betting and never was because I'm usually drunk during live MMA plays that I'm watching. Just not wise to bet when tipsy... Have been hitting 5dimes up for live MMA play maybe on 1 or 2 fights with every UFC event though when I see a gem..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok--never tried the MMA live betting with heritage-maybe Ill check it out...I just HATE the bad lines they give----hockey game last night....-500 +325......F OFF......either side is a KILLER
    Yep I know.. Bovada is the same.. Live betting both are decent though.. Try it.. Limits are large too..

PaperTrail07

Going to check it out--Have to feel VERY strong about a live bet or essentially a las min hedge of a parlay you thought you would cash or something...lines just aren't good-

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Going to check it out--Have to feel VERY strong about a live bet or essentially a las min hedge of a parlay you thought you would cash or something...lines just aren't good-
    Yep live betting can be very hit or miss and the lines are usually crap.. I agree. Every once in a while you can catch something though if you stay on top of it.. The hardest part is staying on top of it and keep checking round after round while watching..

For example - I was very happy to hit Edson Barboza at +115 after round 1 with this last UFC event live.. It was clear to me Barboza was going to win that fight after round 1.. Jumped on that and it paid off...

5918mike

Thank you, I need to figure out the live betting on 5D because I have never been able to find live fights on it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    Thank you, I need to figure out the live betting on 5D because I have never been able to find live fights on it.
    It's on the main betting page at the bottom of every category when it's up and available.. For example I'll copy and paste live betting option on 5D for live betting in MLB now.. It's always listed at the very bottom.. Check the live play box and you're in.. Same with MMA

For MMA It's usually listed right under reduced when it's up on the board..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the crap live bet page on 5dimes for MLB now.. When it shows -99999 that means there is no current live bet action available and you have to keep hitting the refresh button until a commercial break.. MMA it's the same until in between rounds..

Live In-Play Baseball Money Line
    St. Louis Cardinals at Arizona Diamondbacks - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Thu 4/28 9957 St. Louis Cardinals -99999
    9:40PM 9958 Arizona Diamondbacks -99999
    Miami Marlins at Los Angeles Dodgers - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Thu 4/28 9959 Miami Marlins -99999
    10:10PM 9960 Los Angeles Dodgers -99999
    Chicago White Sox at Baltimore Orioles - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Thu 4/28 9963 Chicago White Sox -99999
    7:05PM 9964 Baltimore Orioles -99999
    Atlanta Braves at Boston Red Sox - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Thu 4/28 9965 Atlanta Braves -99999
    7:10PM 9966 Boston Red Sox -99999
    Atlanta Braves at Chicago Cubs - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Fri 4/29 9901 Atlanta Braves -99999
    2:20PM 9902 Chicago Cubs -99999
    Cincinnati Reds at Pittsburgh Pirates - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Fri 4/29 9903 Cincinnati Reds -99999
    2:20PM 9904 Pittsburgh Pirates -99999

5918mike

Perfect, this helps a lot, thanks again.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;25632289]Who the fock are you Thor to judge me? I made my money in Real Estate and not gambling just for the record years ago.. You don't know what I make yearly with my gambling either.. You don't how much I wager up daily either with all my accounts and bets.. On average I bet well over $1000 a day on all sports and when combining all my accounts.. My bets are limited to $100-$300 per play as that works for me and always did..

You can't piss in the same bucket as me and never could.. I told Nunya the same thing and proved it.. I didn't run him off this forum I beat him in gambling off this forum.. Another guy with a massive ego.. Now go run off and cry about how much you miss the old losers.. You're a pawn on this forum and you just pissed me off..

Post pending like I do or STFU.. JIBBY u are such a clown although Bozo the clown was a millionaire but he was still a clown. You are not a professional gambler an u sure as he'll are not a multi-million lol. No multi millionaire is gonna become a tout with a guy he just meet on a sports site. Two, i gave u a thousand points and you almost blew me thanking me. No multi millionaire would give two shits about points. U ARE so full of shit it is comical an like I said u don"t even realize it. I couldn't give two shits that those guys left. MD was a handjob an it looks like a few still post here still. I will write more when I have time. I just pissed u off? Lol,lol, oooooh, lol

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

This is the crap live bet page on 5dimes for MLB now.. When it shows -99999 that means there is no current live bet action available and you have to keep hitting the refresh button until a commercial break.. MMA it's the same until in between rounds..

St. Louis Cardinals at Arizona Diamondbacks - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Miami Marlins at Los Angeles Dodgers - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Chicago White Sox at Baltimore Orioles - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Atlanta Braves at Boston Red Sox - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Atlanta Braves at Chicago Cubs - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Cincinnati Reds at Pittsburgh Pirates - Live In Play wagering during every commercial break - Internet Only
    Bovada has the best live betting that i've seen IMO. Sure odds aren't the best but 5Dimes live bets are laughable at best
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 04-28-16 at 11:30 PM.

LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

I must have missed a lot of action on this thread

1) Ahh Jibbz you just had to go and start winning me over with the life story and even a picture to demonstrate that you are not a hideous fat slob freak.. I also hope to retire in my mid 40's, I am 31 now, lot of work to do!

2) Jibbz I must have missed out you came out ahead with your plays on this card. If I recall correctly most if not all of your hedges missed, and all of your underdog bets missed besides barboza? (nice call on barboza by the way man I knew I should have penetrating went with him!!! One thing about discovering this board is that I feel like my own instincts are being tainted by giving too much weight to the analysis of others. ) Not trying to talk shit just wondering how you came up as a win on the night, laying other bets I presume? ps I essentially broke even on this card. Maybe lost 1 unit playing thanks to a nice parlay. I got effed with the props big time.

3) Thanks for the live betting advice, this should could have saved my penetrating ass with JDS v Rothwell.. I knew he would be on the bike and get the D halfway through round 1. I just knew it!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LBfightlife View Post
    1) Ahh Jibbz you just had to go and start winning me over with the life story and even a picture to demonstrate that you are not a hideous fat slob freak.. I also hope to retire in my mid 40's, I am 31 now, lot of work to do!

2) Jibbz I must have missed out you came out ahead with your plays on this card. If I recall correctly most if not all of your hedges missed, and all of your underdog bets missed besides barboza? (nice call on barboza by the way man I knew I should have penetrating went with him!!! One thing about discovering this board is that I feel like my own instincts are being tainted by giving too much weight to the analysis of others. ) Not trying to talk shit just wondering how you came up as a win on the night, laying other bets I presume? ps I essentially broke even on this card. Maybe lost 1 unit playing thanks to a nice parlay. I got effed with the props big time.

3) Thanks for the live betting advice, this should could have saved my penetrating ass with JDS v Rothwell.. I knew he would be on the bike and get the D halfway through round 1. I just knew it!

Well I never said I lite up this event.. Not sure what you are reading or just trolling?.. My entire card play is on post #604 on this thread if you want to research my play for his event. I'm not bragging about it.. I was pissed off with my efforts actually on the last 2 fights

I did win the first 5 fights on the card and was rolling.. Then became hit and miss after that.. My problem is my big bets were in the last 2 fights on this card and I lost my ass on those which washed out the event for me.. It was a break even event for me in the end.. Can't win em all.. Look at the previous 6 UFC event threads as represented much better in those. I up about 10-15 grand this year in MMA play and I can prove this too..

These were my first 5 fight plays on this card.. I don't see too many people rattling off wins like this fight after fight playing props.. I do this on just about every UFC card.. I'm very streaky...

Fight #1 - Running total + $107

$120.00 $107.10 Win 4/23/16 6:30pm MMA Props Fighting 2111 Lee wins by 3 round decision -112* vs Not Lee by 3 round decision

Fight #2 - Running Total + $137

$70.00 $112.00 Loss 4/23/16 7:00pm MMA Props Fighting 2033 Rogerio de Lima wins by TKO/KO +160* vs Any other result

hedge

$110.00 $100.00 Win 4/23/16 7:00pm UFC Fighting 2001 Clint Hester/Marcos Rogerio de Lima Under 1½ -110*

Fight #3 - Running Total + $237

$140.00 $100.00 Win 4/23/16 7:30pm UFC Fighting 1901 Walt Harris/Cody East Under 1½ -140*

Fight #4 - Running Total + $337

$200.00 $100.00 Win 4/23/16 8:00pm UFC Fighting 1802 James Vick -200* vs Glaico Franca

Fight #5 - Running Total + $474

$100.00 $137.00 Win 4/23/16 8:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1711 Esparza wins by 3 round decision +137* vs Not Esparza by 3 round decision

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thor -

I will give you back your bet points as soon as I build them back up again don't worry.. Working on it now.. Don't need your charity and never asked for it.. You just gave it..

I find it funny that you hook me up and then burn me in posts. I sense a possible bi polar, schizophrenia or even a Dissociative identity disorder brewing inside your brain.. They have meds for that crap pal...

Make up your mind either you hate me or like me already ya kook..

As far as millionaires and betpoints go - One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.. Even people with boat loads of money can't buy bet points on SBR so I don't know what you are trying to say about that in your last above post? I'm not hell bent on getting bet points to be honest, but it's a challenge to get them up because you can't buy them or reload.. I like challenges.. I like giving them out and I don't mind a gift card here and there for my troubles.

I got hammered a bit with the NBA playoffs and those last 2 fights on this card as I was on my way to building the bet points back up.. NBA playoffs have been VERY tricky this year and that's what I've been betting my bet points on and losing just recently..

Expect to receive those bet points back in the future with interest THOR just give me some time... I don't like hand outs and never did because it always gets thrown back in your face..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-29-16 at 03:12 PM.

First ... 1718192021 Last