TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

No fokin way Vitor is clean. He's lowered his test dosage and cranked hgh. He might be using some undetectable designer roids.

Clean guys do NOT look like this.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEmSd5JWoAALvm_.jpg:large

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    No fokin way Vitor is clean. He's lowered his test dosage and cranked hgh. He might be using some undetectable designer roids.

You could be right Calc.. After watching the UFC countdown show Vitor still looks stacked.. Not sure when this show was taped though.. Still like the younger UFC champ in Weidman regardless..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-17-15 at 06:04 PM.

TheCalculator

We will see at the weigh in. His bodyfat % and muscle hardness will be telling.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave TheCalculator 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

Browne looked so god damn awful vs werdum striking, you figure Jackson can gameplan him to death specially because he was there for so long, however Browne really only needs to land once.
    Thoughts on Burkman? the new Dong is seriously flawed and i think there's value on Burkman

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by latarianmilton View Post
    Thoughts on Burkman? the new Dong is seriously flawed and i think there's value on Burkman
    The People's Warrior certainly has a shot in this bout IMO.... He's tough and a UFC veteran that has been given a second chance.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Josh-Burkman-10003 Josh Burk did represent well in WSOF and that got him the ticket back into the UFC... A just and deserved reverse NC against Hector Lombard was then awarded in his first fight back...

Josh really needs this win to insure job security in the UFC regardless and I think he will be prepared in his second fight back and against an Asian fighter... Koreans are tough though.. Almost don't consider them Asian fade material to be honest..

Further more - The Korean Stun Gun is tough and coming off a loss so he will be ready also... He got dropped hard and fast against Tyron Woodley in his last fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dong-Hyun-Kim-16374

Josh Burkman at those odds I will take for small are my thoughts in a nut shell when gambling.....

Pending5/23/15 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1601 Josh Burkman +220* vs Dong Hyun Kim
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-18-15 at 11:38 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Might be value with betting on Mike Pyle as well on this card. This kid he is facing is American Top Team trained and the word is he's tough on the mat...7-0 MMA record all wins by submission but he hasn't really fought any veterans much like Mike Pyle yet.. Tread with caution as always gents but at over 2-1 odds me tinks it might be worth a shot betting on Mike Pyle for small.. This is the kids record and all submission wins - http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Colby-Covington-57269

Mike Pyle has lost to big KO punchers in the past and doesn't lose often to submission guys.. For the record Mike Pyle hasn't been sub'd out in 6 years... Just saying this might be worth the shot as Pyle really needs the win, at age 39 it is a dice roll though...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Pyle-4577

This is the kids last fight win -

Yo habla espanol?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-17-15 at 10:47 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

You haven't trained a day in your life have you?

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

After extensive research I've decided to go with the black guy in the main event. Thank me later guys

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Have you Miri?

You've trained a bunch of dudes bending over from all the posts I've read in years past if I had to guess...

Post with MMA substance Miri as I know you're better then this....

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Have you Miri?

You've trained a bunch of dudes bending over from all the posts I've read in years past if I had to guess...

Post with MMA substance Miri as I know you're better then this....
    Whether I have or not is besides the point. But a professional athlete that has done S&C for 30+ years, good genetics AND a pump, can easily look like that. Hell I know natty guys that look like that.
    And I only come here to tail you Seinfeld, you should have realized this by now.

TheCalculator

LMAO.

I've been training people including pro athletes (NHL, MMA, Pro Strongman & bodybuilders) for 22 years. I'm around guys going on and off pharmaceuticals and other enhancers all the time.

It's not worth my time to show you all the pics of Vitor at various stages of being on the sauce and off -- so I'll leave that investigation up to you. But I'd BET MY LIFE he's on PEDs the last few weeks.

There's a HARDNESS that's almost impossible to get without roids (even guys with great genetics can't get THAT HARD) due to the extra blood volume that occurs on a cycle. It's an undeniable look and if you've ever been on a cycle and you were lean enough to see it -- it's as evident as the sun.

The other tell tale sign is body fat %. Vitor had a LOWER BELLY ROLL a few years back. Look at this body fat at the Rich Franklin fight. That was 6 years ago. There's quite often a massive down turn in metabolism from early 30s to late 30s. http://www2.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/...8_IMG_2178.JPG

And now he's as ripped as he's ever been (not as big -- but his body fat is LOW). I can assure you that it's ALMOST PHYSIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him to stay at this body fat at this age without HELP -- especially since he already demonstrated his body fat was going up in his early 30s.

You're either blind, an idiot or both if you can't see he's on SOMETHING at this point.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Whether I have or not is besides the point. But a professional athlete that has done S&C for 30+ years, good genetics AND a pump, can easily look like that. Hell I know natty guys that look like that.
    And I only come here to tail you Seinfeld, you should have realized this by now.
    Fair enough Miri, now that's the spirit ole chap!!! Get that blood pumping out of your young gambling arse yet...

Quit posting on Oddsbeast and come back as you are a smart lad... Where is V? Can't believe that bloke jumped shit .. He was always just part of the herd though.. I do pick up on his posts on OddsBeast.. Smart lad too...

I know all those fools are still looking in to pick up the points if anything else....Sad they don't have the nads to post anymore.... Pride is a biiiiitch as the saying goes!!!!..

Don't even see Nunya posting any where on any forum anymore as maybe he went spread sheets or bankrupt?.. Smart man if he did go spread sheets and paper notes... No need to post if you are a pro gambler unless you feel generous, lonely and or like the forum attention...

MD went MIA big time as I can't find that Irish clown posting on any of the gambling forums either.. Maybe the Shannon river ran dry for him??.. Who frigg'n knows?

Ok back to the fights.. I'm really invested in this card and need to step up my game!!!.. This event ROCKS!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-18-15 at 01:57 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

how is Weidman/Belfort not the headliner now? Weidman is supposed to be one of the UFC's next big stars, seems like this fight is getting little attention.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I'm taking Vitor. Let's see how he looks at weigh-ins. Though I think he'll come in ripped and ready.

TheCalculator

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    how is Weidman/Belfort not the headliner now? Weidman is supposed to be one of the UFC's next big stars, seems like this fight is getting little attention.
    They always prioritize the bouts based on WEIGHT. Heavyweight, light heavy etc...

TheCalculator

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I'm taking Vitor. Let's see how he looks at weigh-ins. Though I think he'll come in ripped and ready.
    If you're going to go with Vitor -- might as well go with ITD. He has virtually no chance of winning by decision IMO.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you're going to go with Vitor -- might as well go with ITD. He has virtually no chance of winning by decision IMO.
    I took Weidman ITD at -190 for value as I don't think Vitor can make the 5 rounds myself..... 190 to win 100

Pending5/23/15 11:30pm Props Fighting 1109 Weidman wins inside distance -190* vs Not Weidman inside distance

tebowned
    tebowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

I took Weidman ITD at -190 for value as I don't think Vitor can make the 5 rounds myself..... 190 to win 100

Pending5/23/15 11:30pm Props Fighting 1109 Weidman wins inside distance -190* vs Not Weidman inside distance
    I bet that as well

Props I want to bet:

AJ by KO, points, and ITD.
    Cerrone by decision.
    Browne by KO.
    Joe-B Points and by decision,
    Zach Makovsky decision as hedge.
    Rose Namajunas sub.
    Justin Scoggins Kayo
    Kim decision
    Colby by KO

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave tebowned 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

ROFL at you people taking Rumble. Not surprised at all

tebowned

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

Wanna pay pal bet? lol easy money for you?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by tebowned View Post
    Wanna pay pal bet? lol easy money for you?
    how much?

mirinquads

LMAO.

I've been training people including pro athletes (NHL, MMA, Pro Strongman & bodybuilders) for 22 years. I'm around guys going on and off pharmaceuticals and other enhancers all the time.

It's not worth my time to show you all the pics of Vitor at various stages of being on the sauce and off -- so I'll leave that investigation up to you. But I'd BET MY LIFE he's on PEDs the last few weeks.

There's a HARDNESS that's almost impossible to get without roids (even guys with great genetics can't get THAT HARD) due to the extra blood volume that occurs on a cycle. It's an undeniable look and if you've ever been on a cycle and you were lean enough to see it -- it's as evident as the sun.

The other tell tale sign is body fat %. Vitor had a LOWER BELLY ROLL a few years back. Look at this body fat at the Rich Franklin fight. That was 6 years ago. There's quite often a massive down turn in metabolism from early 30s to late 30s. http://www2.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/...8_IMG_2178.JPG

And now he's as ripped as he's ever been (not as big -- but his body fat is LOW). I can assure you that it's ALMOST PHYSIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for him to stay at this body fat at this age without HELP -- especially since he already demonstrated his body fat was going up in his early 30s.

You're either blind, an idiot or both if you can't see he's on SOMETHING at this point.
    The face when reading this:

tebowned

how much?
    1 bill unless you want to do more?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I bet that as well

Props I want to bet:

AJ by KO, points, and ITD.
    Cerrone by decision.
    Browne by KO.
    Joe-B Points and by decision,
    Zach Makovsky decision as hedge.
    Rose Namajunas sub.
    Justin Scoggins Kayo
    Kim decision
    Colby by KO

I like your prop picks.. I picked alot of the same already myself...

tebowned

I like your prop picks.. I picked alot of the same already myself...

Yeah Colby by KO is a long shit but Pyle has only lost by decision once in his MMA Debut to rampage. I don't think the brown belt Colby can sub black belt Pyle.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah Colby by KO is a long shit but Pyle has only lost by decision once in his MMA Debut to rampage. I don't think the brown belt Colby can sub black belt Pyle.
    I'm actually considering betting on Pyle straight at that +230 odds.. Colby only wins fights by Submission and may be still a little raw in the sport.. Like you said he isn't gonna sub out the black belt Pyle as it looks.. What scares me though is that Pyle is 39 years old now and that chin is becoming very suspect.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Pyle-4577

It probably will be Colby by KO if he does win anyways.. I haven't locked down a bet yet on that fight...

I do think Cowboy Cerrone might win by decision and there is a strong possibility Browne wins by KO over Arlovski as well...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I'm actually considering betting on Pyle straight at that +230 odds.. Colby only wins fights by Submission and may be still a little raw in the sport.. Like you said he isn't gonna sub out the black belt Pyle as it looks.. What scares me though is that Pyle is 39 years old now and that chin is becoming very suspect.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Pyle-4577

It probably will be Colby by KO if he does win anyways.. I haven't locked down a bet yet on that fight...

I do think Cowboy Cerrone might win by decision and there is a strong possibility Browne wins by KO over Arlovski as well...
    Take Pyle! I was feeling the same with Cowboy and Browne. I gotta see this Tri-Star cat a bit more though.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave UncleChael 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Rumble via light feet and power punching. DC will have to rush forward to get clinched up with AJ, and I think he will beat him up on the way in. Not to mention Rumble has power for days and DC will be running IN to his punches trying to tie up. I believe he will be hit harder in this fight than he ever has, and multiple times. Rumble needs to be careful of the kicks though. Those were a big part of his attack vs Gus and DC will catch those and dump him and he does not want to be on his back under DC. Rumble takes it. DC always the bridesmaid.

Weidman easy. He is too big and durable. I think Silva would have picked him apart in the later rds on the feet (and he started to) because Weidman starts to get a bit heavy footed, but I doubt gas tank comes into play in this fight. Weidman has too much or Vitor.

Cerrone, JoBen, and Dodson are parlay material. Like the dog plays with Pyle and Arlovski.

Good card!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shagdogy View Post
    Cerrone, JoBen, and Dodson are parlay material. Like the dog plays with Pyle and Arlovski.

Good card!
    Smart plays, and I agree with all of them.. Little gun shy with Pyle and Arlovski but they are big dogs and they both stand out as possible dog wins for sure.... Good luck

I do disagree when you typed "Good card".. I'd say it's a great card!!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Copy and paste from other thread -

If Rafael Natal was fighting Weidman, Aldo would pick him. Brazilian pride is strong. Seldom will a brazilian native pick a non-brazilian.
    Yep, Brazilian pride runs deep...

Speaking of Rafael "Fade Material" Natal, Uriah Hall is going to out work him in this fight... Uriah Hall isn't anything great but he's sure better then Tom Watson and Chris Kamozi as those are the last 2 decision wins on Rafael Natal's record.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rafael-Natal-13968

I got Uriah Hall by decision myself at +173 for small.. Both love fighting to decisions and both are durable...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I believe Chris Weidman is the paper champ until I see him beat Belfort!!! I believe he got lucky twice with Silva and Belfort won't play around with him. 1st round is all Vitor Belfort.
    Paper champ? Dude stop posting. The guy is a fukin beast. Size differece is gonna be massive. I would be all over Weidman but i don't trust the guy when it comes to his injuries. If he had the same rib injury as me then the fuker still hurts. He fights Machida with a broken hand. The guy is just an amazing fighter but he pushes it to far with these injuries. Now if someone close to him told me he is good to go i would be all in. He will also stand with Vitor no problem.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 05-19-15 at 12:21 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I somewhat agree with Uncle....while I am VERY impressed with Weidman he just has not done enough to warrant -490 IMO unless you simply have faith and trust his skills....I feel he beat a *Silva (not that he couldnt have beat a good one) which leaves his best win Vs Machida...I just feel the heart and (cheating ability) and natural skills of Vitor are somehwat being overlooked here....and lets face it....Machida has not had a BIG win in a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Paper champ? Dude stop posting. The guy is a fukin beast. Size differece is gonna be massive. I would be all over Weidman but i don't trust the guy when it comes to his injuries. If he had the same rib injury as me then the fuker still hurts. He fights Machida with a broken hand. The guy is just an amazing fighter but he pushes it to far with these injuries. Now if someone close to him told me he is good to go i would be all in. He will also stand with Vitor no problem.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He will walk in JACKED lol....like 38 !?!?!? lol you know it man....its for the belt
    We will see at the weigh in. His bodyfat % and muscle hardness will be telling.

UncleChael

Lol at the people taking Zingano... months ago and that was you! Rumble bet is already cashed!

UncleChael

Daniel "Can't Put down the Pudding" Cormier.

First 12345 ... Last