rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Nothing wrong with ladyboys bro. Nice hairless tight bodies for me to glaze with my large white peni. Speaking of ladyboys where are all the Belfort backers? I bet they all got together and were chanting "hoo vai morrer hoo vai morrer" until vitor got pasted then they all decided to have a giant orgy together. Queers.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

LOL you the man Rocky. speaking of "hoo vai morrer hoo vai morrer" - im moving there next month - Salvador Bahia, have a lil girl out there. Ive been there a couple of time and every where you guy ppl stare. Im Irish - very white so stand out like fuk. Should be fun!

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    LOL you the man Rocky. speaking of "hoo vai morrer hoo vai morrer" - im moving there next month - Salvador Bahia, have a lil girl out there. Ive been there a couple of time and every where you guy ppl stare. Im Irish - very white so stand out like fuk. Should be fun!
    Fockem meng. Good luck down there pal. Hope it all works out for the best. Tell em rock said their boy Aldo is getting wrecked by king McGregor. What a beautiful ting it will be.

Sykes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

That was a really fun card to watch last night!!! Arlovski with the KO had me celebrating big time..

Would have had a great gambling night if Rumble would have won but oh well.. Still came out a little on top.. So onto the next event!!!!

One week away and we give it another go...

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

At least Rumble dropped that Fat fukk!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    At least Rumble dropped that Fat fukk!
    He did drop DC at the start of the fight and the highlight video confirms that..

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/24...deo-highlights

Sykes

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Cerrone had 71_significant strikes and makdessi had 72.
    I reckon someone somewhere paid them Fukers to write that. Just watched it again n Makdassi was not in that fight at all, he got some good counters but 'significant' hits no way.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    I reckon someone somewhere paid them Fukers to write that. Just watched it again n Makdassi was not in that fight at all, he got some good counters but 'significant' hits no way.
    I rewatched last night too pal. Cerrone lit him up all night.

First ... 11121314