MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Sac, my friend,

It's time for the madness to end.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, marzwoody, moretti, NunyaBidness, and PaperTrail07

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I haven't piled on at all because I have empathy even for anonymous strangers on the internet but I am at my wits end as well. The forum is littered with trash and copy-cat forum griefers are taking root. It wont be long before this sub forum is not only not useful, but actual a detriment to the group's collective gambling success.

I stopped posting for a while because Jibbby and Sac were driving me crazy, I came back and now I am deciding whether I want to swear this section off entirely. I come here and it just makes my BP rise. This place sucks now.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree these troll threads need to stop. let the real thread makers like me, MD etc do what we do best.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Not to be a nerdy prick with some investment in my online gambling community but I'm feeling pretty similar to Bumdeal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Just block whoever you dont want to see post!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I haven't piled on at all because I have empathy even for anonymous strangers on the internet but I am at my wits end as well. The forum is littered with trash and copy-cat forum griefers are taking root. It wont be long before this sub forum is not only not useful, but actual a detriment to the group's collective gambling success.

I stopped posting for a while because Jibbby and Sac were driving me crazy, I came back and now I am deciding whether I want to swear this section off entirely. I come here and it just makes my BP rise. This place sucks now.
    Bumdeal have we crossed?

Find another forum if it sucks.. No one is making you stick around. I don't see you making any thread starts of worth or even breaking down fight match ups like I do for that matter.. Love it when people biitch and moan and don't contribute.. Slacker..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Just block whoever you dont want to see post!
    That doesn't work any better than just not reading their posts. You can still see each time they've posted, and you can still see their retarded threads. Plus, people reply to them; that's the biggest problem with Sac, and his shitty threads.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bumdeal have we crossed?

Find another forum if it sucks.. No one is making you stick around. I don't see you making any thread starts of worth or even breaking down fight match ups like I do for that matter.. Love it when people biitch and moan and don't contribute.. Slacker..
    You contribute nothing, you focking neanderthal. You're the dumbest person ever to post on this forum, and have done nothing but drag down our collective IQ since you got here. The guy states that he stopped posting because of your posts, a sentiment echoed by many others on the forum, and your response is to insult him? Fock you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your internet bullying tactics don't work on me tough guy.. You sound like a 10 year old trying to insult me in your above post.. Get a life and drop the superiority God complex.. It's laughable and so are you at this point.

Bring it...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-12-14 at 02:46 PM.
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD

MD shut your hole your next...
    You're a pompous piece of shit, JIBBBY, and you've driven off some of the best members of this forum with your unintelligible bullshit. You have nothing to contribute to anyone; a waste of space.

marzwoody

this forum is the best. i love how when people are trying to be entertaining others complain. but if those people weren't trying to entertain, this forum would be dead. no threads getting made and no MMA cereal discussion.

There is only so much MMA you can talk about. if we just made this sub-forum are own community and deviated away from MMA at times, and talked about things like say the space shuttle that landed on a comet then this forum would be a lot more entertaining.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Jibbby, you're just exhausting.

I just said I am deciding whether I even want to be on this sub forum anymore because its useless, so thank you for pointing out that no one is forcing me to post here - I am aware.

Any information you post in your "breakdowns" are typically surface level analysis that offer very little actual insight. You constantly screw up important details in your posts and just steamroll through it like it never happened. At first I was on your side, MD's constant attacks on you almost made you a sympathetic character to me, but your constant barrage of posts pointing out the obvious and touting your exemplary betting record have turned me sour on you.

I don't attack you, I typically don't even respond to you, but you are just exhausting to me. I don't want to ignore people because ignoring on this forum is useless anyway as others will quote what you say and then I just get to see the nonsense out of context.

You love this though. This post will turn into another 15 posts of the Jibbby show where you act innocent and ask who peed in my cheerios and MD comes in to take some shots at you and you get to be the center of attention like every other thread on this forum. Then Sac will come in and ask if anyone has film on Tito Ortiz's kicking strategy and we'll have a complete SBR MMA forum thread.

I don't want to be mean, I will feel bad the second I hit post reply on this, but it's the truth. I don't know why, but you grate on me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: areallycoolguy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You're a pompous piece of shit, JIBBBY, and you've driven off some of the best members of this forum with your unintelligible bullshit. You have nothing to contribute to anyone; a waste of space.
    Take your mind altering drugs, chill and stop bullying people off this forum.. You aren't amusing anymore and you have no power..

This forum would be a better place without you for sure.. More people would stick around and contribute and that's the honest truth..

Live with that you depressing prick.....
    Points Awarded:

Karmaphobia gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    this forum is the best. i love how when people are trying to be entertaining others complain. but if those people weren't trying to entertain, this forum would be dead. no threads getting made and no MMA cereal discussion.

There is only so much MMA you can talk about. if we just made this sub-forum are own community and deviated away from MMA at times, and talked about things like say the space shuttle that landed on a comet then this forum would be a lot more entertaining.
    apparently our ideas of entertaining are drastically different.

"xxx is going to be the next [division] champion" threads over and over are not entertaining.

i appreciate the effort but the execution leaves something to be desired.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby, you're just exhausting.

I just said I am deciding whether I even want to be on this sub forum anymore because its useless, so thank you for pointing out that no one is forcing me to post here - I am aware.

Any information you post in your "breakdowns" are typically surface level analysis that offer very little actual insight. You constantly screw up important details in your posts and just steamroll through it like it never happened. At first I was on your side, MD's constant attacks on you almost made you a sympathetic character to me, but your constant barrage of posts pointing out the obvious and touting your exemplary betting record have turned me sour on you.

I don't attack you, I typically don't even respond to you, but you are just exhausting to me. I don't want to ignore people because ignoring on this forum is useless anyway as others will quote what you say and then I just get to see the nonsense out of context.

You love this though. This post will turn into another 15 posts of the Jibbby show where you act innocent and ask who peed in my cheerios and MD comes in to take some shots at you and you get to be the center of attention like every other thread on this forum. Then Sac will come in and ask if anyone has film on Tito Ortiz's kicking strategy and we'll have a complete SBR MMA forum thread.

I don't want to be mean, I will feel bad the second I hit post reply on this, but it's the truth. I don't know why, but you grate on me.
    Maybe so Bumdeal but I try and contribute which is more then you and MD do half the time.. You two have all the answers and criticism to offer up but hardly ever contribute break downs of the fights.. PERIOD!!! Don't read my posts if you don't like them I'm not forcing you or MD to do so....

I'd rather be posting about the fights then dealing with you 2 clowns to be honest.. I'm sure you both would feel exactly the opposite.. I rest my case..

I also don't try and bring people down.. Not my gig, but I won't be bullied on this forum or any other.. I don't deserve it as I try to be a pretty nice guy to you all most of the time.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-12-14 at 03:15 PM.

MD

Take your mind altering drugs, chill and stop bullying people off this forum.. You aren't amusing anymore and you have no power..

This forum would be a better place without you for sure.. More people would stick around and contribute and that's the honest truth..

Live with that you depressing prick.....
    Awwww, did I strike a nerve, JIBBBY? You're the one driving people off of the forum, moron. Speaking of things to live with, you're a 46-year-old man who can't tell his nose from his asshole, doesn't understand a word that's said to him, and can't even grasp the most basic gambling concepts. Your "analysis" is a joke, it's the most worthless shit I've ever seen posted here, and for you to parade it around and then demand others to post their analysis as if it's some sort of equivalent exchange is laughable.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Thi8s thread is causesing clutter.

MD remove yourself from the forum....you cant.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

Yeah Jibbby you are nice and I know you mean no harm. I honestly don't know why I feel the way I do. You can't make everyone happy, I guess.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Awwww, did I strike a nerve, JIBBBY? You're the one driving people off of the forum, moron. Speaking of things to live with, you're a 46-year-old man who can't tell his nose from his asshole, doesn't understand a word that's said to him, and can't even grasp the most basic gambling concepts. Your "analysis" is a joke, it's the most worthless shit I've ever seen posted here, and for you to parade it around and then demand others to post their analysis as if it's some sort of equivalent exchange is laughable.
    Love to kick your arse in a gambling contest MD.. Shut you up once in for all if that's even possible..

Tried that with you the first 6 months on this forum quoting and posting winner after winner in MMA as you continued to rip on me regardless and for no reason.. You're hopeless MD.. I can win 50 or 100 bets in a row and you'll still be trying to teach me something and think you are a more successful gambler then myself and others..

Get off your high horse pal..

You ran Thor off this forum recently and so many others that contributed in the past. I hated that with Thor and kept my mouth shut anyways.. I won't let you run me off..

Focus your condescending negativity towards someone else as it doesn't work on me... Better yet focus it on gambling and leave the nice guys on this forum alone..

I wanna like ya MD but your making it very difficult these days..

marzwoody

Well this escalated quickly. how old are you btw MD? i'm guessing around 25.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah Jibbby you are nice and I know you mean no harm. I honestly don't know why I feel the way I do. You can't make everyone happy, I guess.
    Fair enough Bumdeal.. I never had a problem with you just for the record..

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

now i feel bad

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

now i feel bad
    Don't feel bad Bum.. I am annoying at times and probably post too much and I know this.. I am just very excited about this sport of MMA and gambling in general and it shows..

I'll slow my roll... Perhaps you're right.. I even had Locksmith saying slow your roll Jibs..

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

This thread was supposed to be an intervention for Sac, how did it become a Jibbby thread.

Sac is the real enemy here.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Where is the crap thread guy when ya need him

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

If people are this weak to be driven off a forum because of something another guy says then maybe this isn't their cup of tea. On another note not being around as much as i used to think u were all punking me with Sac's post. Besides Num nobody looked like they even notice this. The guy is flat out brutal poster now. Even test my thick skin. Somebody needs to fly to Cali or where ever the fuk he is from and have him checked out. What a flip as a poster. I hear they are doing wonderful things at the sic wards nowadays maybe u can stop by his hood and give him a ride.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Please rubber Not that bullshit link again.

Thor4140

Love to kick your arse in a gambling contest MD.. Shut you up once in for all if that's even possible..

Tried that with you the first 6 months on this forum quoting and posting winner after winner in MMA as you continued to rip on me regardless and for no reason.. You're hopeless MD.. I can win 50 or 100 bets in a row and you'll still be trying to teach me something and think you are a more successful gambler then myself and others..

You ran Thor off this forum recently and so many others that contributed in the past. I hated that with Thor and kept my mouth shut anyways.. I won't let you run me off..

Focus your condescending negativity towards someone else as it doesn't work on me... Better yet focus it on gambling and leave the nice guys on this forum alone..

Jibby nobody is running me anywhere. U think it is tuff here u should have been around the aol days. Holy fuk that was a war. Some of those guys were good to. They suck u into an instant message, piss ya off than report ya and AOL would kick u off for a week lmfao.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

thor didnt get ran off...hes still lurking the NFL forum making an absolute retard of himself claiming fixes on the most obvious let down spots of the NFL season...hes just too square to recognize this bc he doesnt know the 1st thing about capping a football game...i thought it was just a MMA issue but hes equally as bad at football...

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    thor didnt get ran off...hes still lurking the NFL forum making an absolute retard of himself claiming fixes on the most obvious let down spots of the NFL season...hes just too square to recognize this bc he doesnt know the 1st thing about capping a football game...i thought it was just a MMA issue but hes equally as bad at football...
    Do you even bet on MMA?

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Jibby I haven't held anything against you in the past and have often felt like people were picking on you but your constant Gifs, Pictures, and clips are really ruining threads. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with you posting breakdowns that I may not agree with or someone else might criticize. It really isn't important that anyones breakdown be correct. All it takes to be respected is to put in an honest effort and do the best you can. I think go wrong when you put two tombstone videos on a page dedicated to MMA breakdowns and I am sure I can find ten more video clips/pictures/etc that are either out of place or offensive to someone.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave mmaed 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Do you even bet on MMA?
    yes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I do remember that guy.. All he would do is post a pic of some dude bending over shooting crap from his ass..

It doesn't always have to be just an ass and crap thread.. How about just an ass thread? My friendly attempt to turn this beast around

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

It's time for the madness to end.
    Just take the whole bottle Plucky. Nice & painless. Just think. No more back pain. Ever!

MD

You're the one who asked to be taught, numbskull. If you're too dumb to learn, that's your problem. You once asked someone to show you how to post images without uploading them as attachments, and when I did, you sent me a betpoint. You later asked for this one betpoint back because clicking a button and pasting a URL was "too much work." Hopeless troglodyte.

Sac, c'mahn pal, get in here so that we can put an end to this.
    Last edited by MD; 11-12-14 at 10:44 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You're the one who asked to be taught, numbskull. If you're too dumb to learn, that's your problem. You once asked someone to show you how to post images without uploading them as attachments, and when I did, you sent me a betpoint. You later asked for this one betpoint back because clicking a button and pasting a URL was "too much work." Hopeless troglodyte.

Sac, c'mahn pal, get in here so that we can put an end to this.
    Sac isn't coming to your rescue MD..

The truth to what really happened -

I posted that I downloaded and transferred pictures onto my hard drive personal laptop from work and I found out you can't copy and paste saved pics from your own personal computer onto this forum.. No solution was ever found.. I now simply go online to find, copy and paste pics of choice.. I didn't learn anything from you MD once again as I already knew that.. I gave you a bet point probably because you were simply trying to help and nothing more..

I simply can't read your posts anymore MD when they are directed towards me.. They are mindless and just insulting at this point.. It's like going tit for tat with a child... I don't have time for this child play... Try and cyber bully a willing participant from this point forward please..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-12-14 at 11:18 PM.

12 Last