JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    So actually you had Ferguson by Sub right Jibb?!
    No I lost betting on Abel by KO.. Abel straight too..

Won with Lawler, Duffee, Faber, Pettis on the main card.. All those picks and prop plays that I mentioned in this thread before the fights started.. Which capped off my winning night... Is what it is..

I would say I lost on this UFC event if I did.. Like I did with Invicta and Brett Cooper the day before..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-07-14 at 06:02 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I skimmed through his book once and IIRC there was oatmeal and shit in there, wasn't keto.
    Always a good time to bring this up:

"41 of 44 people found the following review helpful

Extremely disappointed....., <nobr>6 Oct 2012</nobr>
    By
    Ian

This review is from: The Dolce Diet: Living Lean (Paperback)

I am so disappointed with this book. 173 pages, the first 80 of which are devoted to Mike telling us how great he is. The 'advice' (such as it is) consists of a few well meaning, but ultimately common sense snippets. Eat wholegrains (yes we know Mike) Eat fruit and veg (I've heard that one before Mike).

Moving on there are some recipes which the Author probably likes. A few for breakfast, a few for lunch and a few for dinner. These really are pitiful. One of them, and this is no word of a lie is a recipe for an avocado and I quote verbatim.

'Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit and spoon it out like a pudding. Pair with an orange or two for a great snack'. That nugget of wonderous wisdom was deemed important enough for a full page on the Kindle version. Gee thanks for that Mike, what next? 2 pages on how to eat a banana? A diagram of the best way to wash some celery?"

The worst part is that that's not even how you're supposed to peel an avocado. You're supposed to cut it lengthwise, twist, then cut the two halves lengthwise again, twist, then nick the corner of the skin of the avocado and simply peel it off. Doing it Dolce's way can cause you to lose large quantities of the dark green fibrous part of the avocado.
    Points Awarded:

plekz gave MD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: plekz

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No I ment Faber ITD not Pettis.. I had just woke up this morning when I posted that and got mixed up..

I played Pettis at -340 on several parlays only and not ITD.. Did not play Pettis in any prop plays checking my wager history or O/U round bets...

MD I'm flattered you pay so close attention to my bets.. This is not a lie but a mix up with Faber winning ITD which I did play at -108 and win...
    I got Lawler by KO, Pettis by KO, Schaub by lucky KO maybe (bet small on Shaub)... Good luck Unc had to fade ya on a few...
    Yeah, a simple mix up.

marzwoody

Duffee - Pettis - Anderson - Ferguson was easy money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Copy and Paste MD...My win and loss prop big plays. Pettis and Lawler 2 teamer big also to close out the night strong....This is just my 5 Dimes account by the way..

Wager Won 289351253-1 Win 2 Team Parlay
    Win 12/6/14 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Robbie Lawler +190* vs Johny Hendricks
    Win 12/6/14 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Anthony Pettis -340* vs
    289320767 12/6/14 9:45pm Wager Won 287590862-1 Win 12/6/14 9:00pm Props Fighting 1509 Faber wins inside distance -108* vs Not Faber inside distance

289321558 12/6/14 9:46pm Wager Won 288675361-1 Win 12/6/14 9:30pm Props Fighting 1531 Faber wins by submission +125* vs Any other result

289345886 12/6/14 10:44pm Wager Won 289331586-1 Win 12/6/14 10:30pm Props Fighting 1321 Duffee wins in round 1 -130* vs Any other result

288657284 12/3/14 8:39pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 288657284-1 Loss 12/6/14 11:00pm Props Fighting 1229 Schaub wins by TKO/KO +1050* vs Any other result

288657224 12/3/14 8:38pm 1 Wager(s) Placed 288657224-1 Loss 12/6/14 10:00pm Props Fighting 1429 Trujillo wins by TKO/KO +385* vs Any other result
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-07-14 at 07:51 PM.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Always a good time to bring this up:

"41 of 44 people found the following review helpful

Extremely disappointed....., 6 Oct 2012
    By
    Ian

This review is from: The Dolce Diet: Living Lean (Paperback)

I am so disappointed with this book. 173 pages, the first 80 of which are devoted to Mike telling us how great he is. The 'advice' (such as it is) consists of a few well meaning, but ultimately common sense snippets. Eat wholegrains (yes we know Mike) Eat fruit and veg (I've heard that one before Mike).

Moving on there are some recipes which the Author probably likes. A few for breakfast, a few for lunch and a few for dinner. These really are pitiful. One of them, and this is no word of a lie is a recipe for an avocado and I quote verbatim.

'Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit and spoon it out like a pudding. Pair with an orange or two for a great snack'. That nugget of wonderous wisdom was deemed important enough for a full page on the Kindle version. Gee thanks for that Mike, what next? 2 pages on how to eat a banana? A diagram of the best way to wash some celery?"

The worst part is that that's not even how you're supposed to peel an avocado. You're supposed to cut it lengthwise, twist, then cut the two halves lengthwise again, twist, then nick the corner of the skin of the avocado and simply peel it off. Doing it Dolce's way can cause you to lose large quantities of the dark green fibrous part of the avocado.

I almost pissed myself reading this. Dolce has no education what so ever in nutrion or as a dietist. I'd be willing to bet ALOT on the fact that any random culinary student has more base knowledge about nutrions and diets then he does. And to think this clown apparently charges fighters upwards of 20k per camp? (He charges 1000$ a day according to BJ Penn among others)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 01:37 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

plekz gave Vaughany 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: plekz, Ron_Paul_2012, and PaperTrail07

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait, so he's saying that the Dolce Diet.......isn't so sweet?
    Points Awarded:

Vaughany gave Skel 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

marzwoody

Dolce is a conman just like Luca Fury.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Dolce is a conman just like Luca Fury.
    Except he's a successful conman and actually has money. People seem to like him as well and he makes himself "marketable". Actually he is nothing like Luca.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Except he's a successful conman and actually has money. People seem to like him as well and he makes himself "marketable". Actually he is nothing like Luca.
    If he dressed with a wig and make-up he might look somewhat like your old avatar.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

You don't think Hendricks has enough self control to not binge a week before the fight? I think he knows.. He did look a little pudgy in the Countdown to UFC show though.. Good point regardless as a hard cut in a 5 rounder like this is good information to know...

A more comprehensive breakdown that does hit some key points on this fight that more suits to your liking then illmatick.. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-toe-breakdown

I'm glad you asked me this question Jibby.

Johhny himself answered it for us after the fight...horrible self control it's embarrassing

This Dolce stays on some snake shit. This prick just grabbed an atkins book and a David Wolf book and started telling motherfuckers how to pick goji berries from a

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    So... Let's see if you can answer this question chief. If Lawler clearly won that fight then why did 5dimes have Lawler @ +900 after 3 rounds. So.... I can't wait to hear your answer.
    Because Hendricks clearly won rounds 2 and 3, maybe?

Some of you haven't read the UPDATED Unified Rules. With the UPDATED rules striking and grappling are weighted EQUAL. I honestly think some of you have no idea how to judge with the proper rules.
    THIS. Read these motherfukers before you complain. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE BETTING THE FCKEN SPORT, dolts.

1. All bouts will be evaluated and scored by 3 judges who shall evaluate the contest from different location around the ring/fighting area. The referee may not be one of the 3 judges.
    2. The 10-Point Must System will be the standard system of scoring a bout. Under the 10-Point Must Scoring System, 10 points must be awarded to the winner of the round and 9 points or less must be awarded to the loser, except for a rare even round, which is scored (10-10).
    3. Judges shall evaluate mixed martial arts techniques, such as effective striking, effective grappling, control of the ring/fighting area, effective aggressiveness and defense.
    4. Evaluations shall be made in the order in which the techniques appear in (c) above, giving the most weight in scoring to effective striking, effective grappling, control of the fighting area and effective aggressiveness and defense.
    5. Effective striking is judged by determining the total number of legal strikes landed by a contestant.
    6. Effective grappling is judged by considering the amount of successful executions of a legal takedown and reversals. Examples of factors to consider are take downs from standing position to mount position, passing the guard to mount position, and bottom position fighters using an active threatening guard.
    7. Fighting area control is judged by determining who is dictating the pace, location and position of the bout. Examples of factors to consider are countering a grappler's attempt at takedown by remaining standing and legally striking, taking down an opponent to force a ground fight, creating threatening submission attempts, passing the guard to achieve mount, and creating striking opportunities.
    8. Effective aggressiveness means moving forward and landing a legal strike.
    9. Effective defense means avoiding being struck, taken down or reversed while countering with offensive attacks.
    10. The following objective scoring criteria shall be utilized by the judges when scoring a round:
      1. a round is to be scored as a 10-10 round when both contestants appear to be fighting evenly and neither contestant shows clear dominance in a round;
      2. a round is to be scored as a 10-9 round when a contestant wins by a close margin, landing the greater number of effective legal strikes, grappling and other maneuvers;
      3. a round is to be scored as a 10-8 round when a contestant overwhelmingly dominates by striking or grappling in a round.
      4. a round is to be scored as a 10-7 round when a contestant totally dominates by striking or grappling in a round.

11. Judges shall use a sliding scale and recognize the length of time the fighters are either standing or on the ground, as follows:
      1. if the mixed martial artists spent a majority of a round on the canvas, then:
        1. Effective grappling is weighed first; and
        2. Effective striking is then weighed

2. If the mixed martial artists spent a majority of a round standing, then:
        1. Effective striking is weighed first; and
        2. Effective grappling is then weighed

3. A round is to be scored as a 10-8 round when a contestant overwhelmingly dominates by striking or grappling in a round.
      4. If a round ends with a relatively even amount of standing and canvas fighting, striking and grappling are weighed equally.
    Sider sharp as usual
    Last edited by mirinquads; 12-09-14 at 07:01 PM.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I just chose the hotter one.
    Next level handicapping that allows for my continual dominance of betting WMMA.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    I'm glad you asked me this question Jibby.

Johhny himself answered it for us after the fight...horrible self control it's embarrassing

This Dolce stays on some snake shit. This prick just grabbed an atkins book and a David Wolf book and started telling motherfuckers how to pick goji berries from a
    I did see Hendricks say he struggled with the weight cut too Illmat....

I didn't know whether to take that comment as just another excuse after the fact though?? I thought Johny Hendricks won that fight to this day.. Hard to take the belt away from the champ in a close fight like that is my thinking..

I bet on Lawler too... That's coming from a guy that was going nuts when he got the decision call..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Wait, so he's saying that the Dolce Diet.......isn't so sweet?
    How many do you think on here actually got that?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Das Jax

First ... 14151617