NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Let's lay off JIBBBY. He's really dumb, but dox'ing him is not something I'd expect from you guys. It's not funny.
    It's 2014, if you don't know not to post private shit on the internet now, then you must've been in a coma.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    It's 2014, if you don't know not to post private shit on the internet now, then you must've been in a coma.
    This is JIBBBY, dude. He doesn't know anything.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    To be fair, those property shark assessments can be wildly inaccurate in Los Angeles. I recently moved from a spot assessed at 300k, and its a 1.5M property. CA has a retarded assessment process... It's a long story.
    How come everybody here is a california millionaire?

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

LOL mostly due to that retarded property assessment process.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Someone photoshop a picture of Jibby's avatar with steam coming out of his ears.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

That really does not look like a $3m dollar lot to me. Maybe I don't know LA pricing, but around here, it'd be 50k for that lot.
    Land value alone for my lot would attract a willing buyer at 2.5 - 3 mil.... My house would be a tear down if I sold it for sure.. Two story would be built up.. Housing prices are nuts out here Nunya and unless you live or are familiar with Northern Santa Monica you wouldn't know..

It's like Beverly Hills and or Malibu which are both just up the road from me.. My lot goes back 150 feet deep and is 75 feet wide.. 2 bedrooms 2 baths, open small kitchen with a huge living area with 2 loft areas, one living one for storage.. One story dwelling with high ceiling... Pitched roof that flattens out on the ends.. It also had a guest house in back, but I tore that down and wanted a back yard and garage parking area instead..

Two story houses are all going for 2 and 3.5 mil on my street now.. Is what it is Nunya. I should sell this pig and move to the South or to Vegas and then I would have a mansion or maybe even 2... I like the beach and weather way too much over here.... People kinda suck and the women are all high maintenance though..

What is your house like Nunya? You live in Vegas? Cheap housing out there right?.. Desert though just like Arizona... I couldn't do it and I'm allergic to the bible belt in the South..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-20-14 at 03:29 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Land value alone for my lot would attract a willing buyer at 2.5 - 3 mil.... My house would be a tear down if I sold it for sure.. Two story would be built up.. Housing prices are nuts out here Nunya and unless you live or are familiar with Northern Santa Monica you wouldn't know Nunya..

It's like Beverly Hills and or Malibu which are both just up the road from me.. My lot goes back 100 feet and is 75 feet wide.. 2 bedrooms 2 baths, open small kitchen with a huge living area with 2 loft areas, one living one for storage.. One story dwelling with high ceiling... Pitched roof that flattens out on the ends.. It also had a guest house in back, but I tore that down and wanted a back yard and garage instead..

Two story houses are all going for 2 and 3.5 mil on my street now.. Is what it is Nunya. I should sell this pig and move to the South or to Vegas and then I would have a mansion... I like the beach too much..

What is your house like Nunya? You live in Vegas? Cheap housing out there.. Desert though...
    No I don't live in vegas. I live in middle america. Multi-acre wooded lot with a pond. Lots of animals, lots of privacy.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

MD does have a point, he's not exactly internet savvy. I mean he uploads pictures...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

No I don't live in vegas. I live in middle america. Multi-acre wooded lot with a pond. Lots of animals, lots of privacy.
    Do you own any firearms?

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Nunya shoppin at fleet-farm or farm and fleet?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby translation: Im a Boss
    Last edited by marzwoody; 08-20-14 at 03:31 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow, you guys good.. I'm done sharing.. Land value 2 mil.. Korea town.. Was offered 1.5 already last year.. Build condo's or shopping center in it's place.. I'm not lying or exaggerating..

If ya find out who I am don't mess with me and my work ok. That's just REALLY REALLY not cool fellas..

My house is in the 90402 zip code too if ya wanna look up the value on the houses as well...

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Jibb is the man.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    MD does have a point, he's not exactly internet savvy. I mean he uploads pictures...
    I really don't have anything to hide.. Just wanna protect my job.. Can't be known as a gambler at work.. I could care less if you guys know where I live or what properties I own.. It's public record anyways..

I'd welcome most of you fools to my house for beers and a party if I knew ya.. I'm cool like that.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Do you own any firearms?
    Yes, I own a shotgun. Never fired it, certainly not at an animal. Spend too much of my time rescuing raccoons and birds.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Yeah, I figured that after I saw there were multiples there under that name. Lot description in my state don't list names like that, so I was thrown for a loop at first.
    yea, those old descriptions usually get dropped after passage of time, but occasionally they stick around. You are more likely to see a metes and bounds description these days, in most jurisdictions.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ohio?

marzwoody

Jibby is the man. anyone that posts personnal info like name is scum.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That's cool Nunya.. I would do the same if I didn't love the beach so much.. I'm a total beach bum...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I really don't have anything to hide.. Just wanna protect my job.. Can't be known as a gambler at work.. I could care less if you guys know where I live or what properties I own.. It's public record anyways..

I'd welcome most of you fools to my house for beers and a party if I knew ya.. I'm cool like that.
    I'll be in LA in February for the LA Poker Classic. Can I stay at your house and save money on my hotel bill? Can I use something off the lot to get around so I don't have to rent a car? I'm cheap like that.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Ohio?
    Nohio.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

We'll be showing up unannounced very soon.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

That's cool Nunya.. I would do the same if I didn't love the beach so much.. I'm a total beach bum...
    Been trying for years to get out of here and get somewhere beachy.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I can't believe what I missed in this thread this afternoon... Unreal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

California has many poor areas Nunya.. However, by the coastal areas it's crazy bank!!!!

I'm with in walking distance to the famous Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promanade, will be at the Santa Monica Pier with some homies tomorrow night seeing the old school band Zombies play free and live in concert.. Will be a huge beach party for sure..

http://tcs.dola.com/

Venice beach right down the road from me too.. Hollywood just up the road from me as well. Staples Center right up the 10 freeway too..

Hop a plane gents and come join in on the fun fellas.. Can crash at my pad if you're cool and trust worthy...

It's a pretty cool place to live where I'm at I can't lie. Lot's going on all the time, never boring.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-20-14 at 03:53 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Do you own any firearms?
    I do .357 snub nose magnum with hollow tips.. My little trust worthy man stopper...

How about you MD what's your story? You live in Vegas?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Been trying for years to get out of here and get somewhere beachy.
    Florida's pretty cheap by the coastal areas in some parts.. I was thinking of packing up and moving there a few years ago to be closer to my older brother.. Got a taste of the humidity and quickly changed my mind though..

marzwoody

Jibby are you like that dude from Californication, just banging random hotties?

Evidence:

California.

Age 46?

Eligible Bachelor.

Expensive House.

Writer.

Jibby.

Educ8d Degener8

Nuns - u do that paleo thing right? So I shouldnt waste time telling u were the local taquerias and burgers are?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Florida's pretty cheap by the coastal areas in some parts.. I was thinking of packing up and moving there a few years ago to be closer to my older brother.. Got a taste of the humidity and quickly changed my mind though..
    I'm trying to get out of the US altogether, however.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Nuns - u do that paleo thing right? So I shouldnt waste time telling u were the local taquerias and burgers are?
    I do paleo 90% of the time, when I'm out of town, I eat whatever I want, although most of the time that's still paleo.

But, yeah, I'm always down for some greasy food.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Jibby are you like that dude from Californication, just banging random hotties?

Evidence:

California.

Age 46?

Eligible Bachelor.

Expensive House.

Writer.

Jibby.

U never seen X Files back in the day Marzy? Tht is what david duchovny is truly famous for

Educ8d Degener8

K, hit me up in advance of Ur trip and ill point u to some spots...

marzwoody

^ Knew he was in it, but never watched it V... Diden't even watch all of season 1 of Californication... the where the best thing about it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll be in LA in February for the LA Poker Classic. Can I stay at your house and save money on my hotel bill? Can I use something off the lot to get around so I don't have to rent a car? I'm cheap like that.
    Look me up and send me a pm around that time Nunya.. Might be able to help ya out.. LA Poker Classic you say?.. That's great....

Makes me want to watch the movie ROUNDERS again to get fired up.. LOL.. I play once in a while myself at the Hollywood Park Race Track where they run the ponies..

First ... 3456789 Last