Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Sub-Zero MMA @SubZeroMMA
    Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz set for UFC Fight Night 57 in Austin, Texas.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Bonnar signs with Bellator...

"I want everyone to know I'm coming out of retirement because my money has dried up. also i want to fight Tito Ortiz because i believe that's an easy paycheck.”
    Fixed it for you V.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Dana White: "We want to do @TWooodley vs @HectorLombard. Hector said yes, we’re just waiting [on] Woodley." http://t.co/e17uYOoW4q #Download -- Matt Parrino (@MattParrinoUFC)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yee i like tht idea. Then do condit vs brown

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Handsome Matt Wiman returning against vallie flag

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Cejudo withdrew from tomorrow's fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Anthony Birchak @abirchakMMA
    Follow

Wow so if this weekend couldn't get more fu^%ed up we just got home to find we got robbed!!! When it rains it pours everything's gone!

Anthony Birchak @abirchakMMA
    Follow
    I'm seriously not that upset my family is 1000% safe & God clearly had 2open my eyes 2some things this weekend. H is for humble. Understood.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

He got paid his show and win money and he'll get another opportunity in the UFC. Not THAT bad.. but yea getting robbed sucks.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    He got paid his show and win money and he'll get another opportunity in the UFC. Not THAT bad.. but yea getting robbed sucks.
    He was the second fight on the card, he made like $6k.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

3/10.

Would have been a better narrative if he had of got robbed by at the judges and then robbed by professional criminals

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

If Pearson got home after the Sanchez fight to find his house had been robbed. That would have been amazing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rory MacDonald has quite the unique story when it comes to picking his entrance music. The Tristar fighter was unable to pick his own entrance music for over a year because a fan pretending to be him was doing it for him.
    Aries told the story on The MMA Hour:
    “I moved from Pomona to Montreal and I changed my phone number. The person who got my old number – the person who was dealing with the walkout music, his name is Jason. He doesn’t just do walkout music, but he was the one contacting me. He didn’t get my new number.
    “He had my old one and he texted, ‘Hey Rory, what’s your next entrance music?’ This guy apparently pretended to be me because he knew who I was and he was picking my entrance music. I was like, ‘Every time I come out to fight, I’m like why the hell is this playing? I didn’t pick this.’ It was so weird.”
    “Not that I really cared. It’s not the biggest deal for me. It’s just music, you know. Whatever. I was kind of frustrated. It was weird. Joe Rogan was making fun of me for my music. I’m like, ‘Aw man, this sucks a little bit.’”
    “And then one day – I can’t remember what the fight was – but Jason comes up to me and he’s like, ‘Oh man, sorry we can’t play such-and-such song.’ He named the song and I was like, ‘What are you talking about, man?’ I think it was a Nickelback song. He’s like, ‘You said you wanted this song when I texted you.’ I’m like, ‘Dude, I never said that.’
    “He’s like, ‘I’ll show you.’ He showed me and I said, ‘Dude, that’s my old number. Who are you talking to?’ So he calls the guy and is like, ‘Dude, this is not Rory MacDonald. You’re faking.’ He’s like,’ Oh yeah, I’m just a fan. I was just pretending.’”
    “It’s not really the biggest thing on my mind that week, so I don’t even think about it. It just kind of happens. Someone asks me what song I want, I say it. That’s the kind of the end of the thought of it. I don’t know, it’s a funny thing that happened. It’s nice to actually be able to choose my music now.
    “It’s just music, man. It’s whatever.”
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/rory-macdonald....bM4VkhaH.dpuf

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

That... is hilarious. Even more so because it was Rory. I want to know what the songs were now...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I was pretty confused when he walked out vs Lawler. At least now we know why.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol his metallica ones used in his last couple fights were picked by him. The first fight where he picked his own song was che mills when he came out to Runnin by tupac

the ones he apparently didnt pick were..."One more road to cross" by dmx, i can by nas, and ** hammer cant touch this against pyle. The ones hes actually chosen since are probly worse! Like rhianna we found love!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 09-02-14 at 02:51 PM.

Das Jax
    Das Jax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

"Can't Touch This" is brilliant... if he's picking Rihanna songs on his own, he should just keep letting that random guy pick for him.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy (one who was picking the songs) is a tard. if your gonna troll, troll hard. backstreet boyz and aqua barbie girl. instead he picks some pretty decent rap.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Anthony Johnson @Anthony_Rumble
    How can Overshit call me a pussy when he ducked JDS? Biggest pussy in the heavyweight division. I know the truth kid lol a cpl of us do!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    The guy (one who was picking the songs) is a tard. if your gonna troll, troll hard. backstreet boyz and aqua barbie girl. instead he picks some pretty decent rap.
    Yee not much point im trolling really was there! Sort of defeated the point!

id like to imagine tht he wasnt a tard and did suggest some ridicularse songs but then ufc said no so changed them to generic rap song like DMX One More Road to Cross!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“[My dad and I] were both nursing a bit of a hangover because we had a couple of drinks the night before, and we’re just having a coffee and catching up. Obviously I live in America and he lives in England, so now that all the excitement of the fight and all that stuff was over, we’re just having a conversation catching up on old times. And, lo and behold, there [Rockhold] comes walking over, looking a little bleary-eyed himself. He was probably still feeling the effects for sure, because I’m sure in the cold light of day he wouldn’t come up and start challenging somebody to a fight outside of the Octagon whilst out with family members. I certainly wouldn’t do that, and I’d like to think he wouldn’t.
    “So he comes over: ‘Hey Bisping, one round. Come on, I’ll finish you in one round and I want your purse.’ He started going on about that stupid bet that he does, and I just said, ‘Look at the state of ya. Go home, sober up, and stop making a fool out of yourself.’
    “Maybe if I was younger. There might have been a situation when we were having the coffee. But in this occasion, I’d done all my fighting the night before, and I’m a professional, so I just ignored him. I laughed at him, I took the higher ground. But make no mistake, I do want to fight that guy, for sure. He needs to be taught a lesson. He needs to be put in his place.”
    “But I’ll have a gentleman’s bet. I’ll challenge him to a fight, and the winner takes all, you know what I mean? I’ve never been finished in one round in my life. I’ve certainly never been finished in one round like he did against (Vitor) Belfort. So he just needs to shut up, really, and focus on his fights. I see him hanging out at pool parties, he’s cupping tigers’ balls. The real question is, did he take that tiger to a pool party after he was done feeling him up? The guy slowly but surely is turning into a bit of a laughingstock. Just get back to business, get back to winning fights, and people will take you seriously again.”

“Luke Rockhold talks a lot of s–t. He knows. That sparring we had that day, he got his ass kicked as he knows it so he’s coming out with all this crap,” Bisping vowed. “That fight ends one way: with me winning.”

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/bisping-did-la....HRatlQSX.dpuf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sub-Zero MMA @SubZeroMMA
    Jeremy Stephens vs. Lucas Martins scheduled for UFC 179.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Kell Brook in hospital after being stabbed in the leg while on holiday in Tenerife

• The IBF world champion not believed to be in life-threatening condition
    • He is also said to be conscious after incident on Wednesday night
    • It is the second time Brook has been stabbed after 2007 attack in Sheffield
    • Brook is holidaying on Spanish island with his pregnant wife Lindsey after winning world title last month
    • British boxer dethroned Shawn Porter in title upset in Los Angeles

By RIATH AL-SAMARRAI FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 12:28, 4 September 2014 | UPDATED: 13:54, 4 September 2014

52shares

Kell Brook is in hospital in Tenerife after being stabbed in the leg while on holiday.
    The IBF welterweight world champion is not believed to be in a life-threatening condition, with a source close to the boxer telling Sportsmail that he is conscious.
    The incident is understood to have happened on Wednesday night.
    VIDEO Scroll down for Kell Brook gives immediate reaction to IBF world title win

+6

Recovery: Kell Brook is in hospital after he was stabbed in the leg whilst on holiday in Tenerife

+6

Champion: The Sheffield fighter won a world title at the first time of asking after beating Shawn Porter

+6

In action: Brook turned in a gutsy display to beat Porter and line up a potential fight against Amir Khan

The rise and rise of Kell Brook...

Kell Brook's career-defining victory over Shawn Porter in Los Angeles last month finally proved what he'd always insisted, that he could mix it with the worlds best.
    The Sheffield star had won 32 fights as a professional before earning his shot at the IBF welterweight title, a journey that had more than it's fair share of roadblocks.
    Brook was the mandatory challenger to the great Manny Pacquiao as far back as 2010 but instead had to bide his time. A switch to promoter Eddie Hearn saw an upturn in his fortunes as he progressed from fighting in leisure centres to filling out arenas.
    Victory over Hector Saldivia two years ago manoeuvred him into position to fight then champion Devon Alexander but injuries to both men saw the fight postponed three times and eventually cancelled.
    Instead, he faced the undefeated Porter, outpointing the champion to become the sixth Brit to hold a world title in the division and the first since Ricky Hatton's brief stint in 2006.
    That victory should catapult him into the realm of mega-fights with a domestic dust-up with bitter British rival Amir Khan on the cards for next year.
    Martin Domin

Brook, on holiday with his heavily-pregnant partner, Lindsey, who is expecting their second child, also suffered a cut to his arm.
    He won the IBF world title against Shawn Porter in California last month, and was this week being lined up for a Wembley blockbuster against Amir Khan in May.
    Brook's promoter Eddie Hearn had written in his MailOnline columnthis week that negotiations could be concluded within a month.
    'Talks are ongoing over a fight between Kell Brook and Amir Khan. It is going well because I think everyone realises it makes sense,' wrote Hearn.
    'Khan obviously wants a fight with Floyd Mayweather, as does everyone in the division, but he knows that while that fight might never happen, even if it did he would make more money fighting Kell.
    ‘Everything so far has been very straightforward and I am in talks with Wembley over a May date. They want us back there as soon as possible after the success of Froch-Groves – I have no doubt in my mind that we would fill that stadium again. I hope to have this tied up in the next month or so.’
    Hearn failed with a previous £3millon offer to Khan to fight Brook, but the Sheffield fighter has become a far more attractive opponent to Khan since beating Porter.
    Brook had been scheduled to return to the ring in a homecoming fight in Sheffield on December 6, but that is now in doubt.

Kell Brook gives immediate reaction to IBF world title win

+6

Flying the flag: Brook is an attractive opponent for Amir Khan having upset the odds to beat Porter in LA

+6

In training: British boxer Brook, pictured in 2010, enjoys a run in his hometown of Sheffield

+6

Rising: Brook is unbeaten in 33 fights. He was scheduled to return to the ring in December, but that's in doubt

Brook was also expected to travel to Las Vegas next week to watch Floyd Mayweather's fight against Marcos Maidana on September 13.
    It is the second time Brook has been stabbed, having also been attacked outside a nightclub in his hometown of Sheffield in 2007.
    He was leaving the Cactus Club, in Earsham Street, when he was stabbed in the side and buttocks. His trainer at the time, Dave Coldwell, said he had been attacked by ‘kids from a car that pulled up’ next to him.
    Brook returned to fight six months later and has since amassed a perfect record of 33 fights and 33 wins.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

@AlexTheMauler thank you for accepting this fight. Much respect first and foremost now let's give the fans what they deserve. A REAL FIGHT! Hope your recovery is going well my friend. See you soon let's be ‪#‎BATTLEFIELDREADY‬ - Rumble

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mccalls hand currently... ttp://www.bjpenn.com/photo-ian-mccalls-creepy-hand-ouch/

First ... 6789