gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Another 0-3 Night for Jesus... Maybe the World is ending..

Warned ya about the play on Hale.. Personally capped Volkov at -200, woulda paid that price also..
    Me too, I said I had him capped as the rightful fav in my thread. He should have been AT LEAST -200. Wouldn't be surprised if he was -350.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

JC, brush it off pal...

I at one time was the best fade on the entire forum.

Thats when you grab your balls invite the trolls and bury the fukkers!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Shouldn't be happy about Burying people... the fukk

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Me too, I said I had him capped as the rightful fav in my thread. He should have been AT LEAST -200. Wouldn't be surprised if he was -350.
    Indeed. Volkov @ -350 would have been good for the books. "Oddsbreaker" Kalikas is fukkin slippin. First having Bendo at -150 for ages, then Volkov at nearly even money coming off 10 wins vs. a guy who barely won his last fight.. lmao

Who you got tomorrow Gabe? Guillard or Varner? Barry or Rosario?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Shouldn't be happy about Burying people... the fukk

Indeed. Volkov @ -350 would have been good for the books. "Oddsbreaker" Kalikas is fukkin slippin. First having Bendo at -150 for ages, then Volkov at nearly even money coming off 10 wins vs. a guy who barely won his last fight.. lmao

Who you got tomorrow Gabe? Guillard or Varner? Barry or Rosario?
    Odds on Volkov have been surprising me for every fight.

Skipping the 155 fight, I would only bet it if Varner (or even Guillard) reach(es) +150-+175 --- in that case, it'd be worth a small play... otherwise, a big skip for your favorite cousin.

I'll be on Rosario. Will have a tiny write-up with my post of picks for tomorrows card. Might get to it soon...

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    There are very few people that could post the quality of results with the level of consistency that JC has for as long as he has, including you; he's on a rather bad skid lately, but negative comments towards people who post losing plays, by people who don't document their plays with any degree of consistency no less, is the reason that a lot of sharps refuse to post their plays here.

^^^ THIS. If you aren't even making plays and posting bets, with ticket numbers prefight, then STFU! What??? This dude is supposed to sharp at all times? If you are just blindly tailing him then you're a retard, at least the dude does it right and posts his stuff before the card. And miraculously, he admits when he loses his ass, as opposed to some on here who claim to win or profit on every card. lol. Keep your head up Jesus, and come back strong tomorrow.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    There are very few people that could post the quality of results with the level of consistency that JC has for as long as he has, including you; he's on a rather bad skid lately, but negative comments towards people who post losing plays, by people who don't document their plays with any degree of consistency no less, is the reason that a lot of sharps refuse to post their plays here.
    Lol he posted for a year and it was the model of "inconsistency". he was up like 2k total (lol) and if you made a line graph of his results it would be a sharp rising line and then a massive drop off llike a focking stock market crash. It was at this point he decided to just rip up the graph and start a new one! Please explain how that is "consistent"?

Sharps don't go 0-19. PERIOD. Sharps don't come on the internet in the first place and post their plays on a forum so kiddies can "tail" them, lol. What benefit do they get from that? "respek"?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Lol he posted for a year and it was the model of "inconsistency". he was up like 2k total (lol) and if you made a line graph of his results it would be a sharp rising line and then a massive drop off llike a focking stock market crash. It was at this point he decided to just rip up the graph and start a new one! Please explain how that is "consistent"?

Sharps don't go 0-19. PERIOD. Sharps don't come on the internet in the first place and post their plays on a forum so kiddies can "tail" them, lol. What benefit do they get from that? "respek"?
    You're right, I should quit posting here for good. Ha- I really get no benefit from posting here. I'm just a stoner who spends a lot of time online, so--

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    ^^^ THIS. If you aren't even making plays and posting bets, with ticket numbers prefight, then STFU! What??? This dude is supposed to sharp at all times? If you are just blindly tailing him then you're a retard, at least the dude does it right and posts his stuff before the card. And miraculously, he admits when he loses his ass, as opposed to some on here who claim to win or profit on every card. lol. Keep your head up Jesus, and come back strong tomorrow.
    Would have agreed with this and did before he pulled this new record business. I'm told I'm the biggest "troll" here and I never said shit to jesus about his losing streak, and didn't until he made a new thread.

The logic the other tout accounts use to promote their own is flawed. Jesus posts for a few months and goes on a hot streak, so therefore we "tail" him. He goes on an even bigger and longer losing streak so therefore shouldn't we "fade" him?

Guess not, Jesus is a sharp for life because he went on a 3 month hot streak, lol. I was watching him, he was obviously throwing darts. It was a matter of time before he crashed. Dude would have NOTHING if not for that 1k coin flip he took on stroovay during his cold streak.

Kiddies shouldn't worry, when toutaccount#1 aka jesus is having a bad streak just tail toutaccount#2 who posts different dartboard picks than his!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Here is a link for all you guys to read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variance

JC is most likely a winning capper, his sample size is large enough to have significance. However, when he was running hot, he was never as good as you guys thought he was. And now he's running bad, he's not as bad as what you're making him out to be.

His bet sizes were larger than most of the bets that get posted here, so his upswing was more dramatic than it should've appeared.

Yes, going on a 0-19 swing would be very difficult at pick lines, at dog odds it becomes more reasonable.

Not sure why the hate when Jesus has been nothing but cordial, I mean give him a break, he died for your sins, after all.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

When two separate events occur simultaneously pertaining to the same object of inquiry, we must always pay strict attention.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Not sure why the hate when Jesus has been nothing but cordial, I mean give him a break, he died for your sins, after all.
    I don't care if a tout is cordial while they ply their pathetic trade.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I hate touts just as much as you. I hope it was my messages that got Johnny FatFace kicked out of here. I haven't seen Jesus touting anything though. Maybe I missed it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Who is the Armenian in your avi?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I hate touts just as much as you. I hope it was my messages that got Johnny FatFace kicked out of here. I haven't seen Jesus touting anything though. Maybe I missed it.
    the canadian n00b who posted his vids? lmao

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I wish I could be a tout. Will one of you make a site and run it for me? lol

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

the canadian n00b who posted his vids? lmao
    Heh, I love that I can say Johnny Fatface and everyone knows who I mean.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahah Johnny Fatface! We talkin about the 90's version of Ben Rothwell here?!
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DeFactoCrippler

Lets face it, if we took out the ghost accounts making random picks then who would be winning. Vaughany. That is all.

These guys are so ridiculously bad at it too. It's like picking a number between 1 and 10 and you get five focking chances to do it. These idiots can still pick 19 losers straight.

I'm surprised jesus didn't claim his 0-3 night was a "jinx" post or whatever nonsense.

I loled hard when punisher said JC was among the best cappers on the net. lold really hard. He said crassus too, which was even more funny. but atleast crassus isnt a tout. he is just a moron who touts for them without knowing it.

Why are YOU doing it nunya?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Why are YOU doing it nunya?
    When I was a child, my bedroom didn't have a lock on the door. I could only masturbate in the bathroom.

To this day, I can only get an erection to the smell of shit.

This is similar.

DeFactoCrippler

When I was a child, my bedroom didn't have a lock on the door. I could only masturbate in the bathroom.

To this day, I can only get an erection to the smell of shit.

This is similar.
    Shit = armenian lube
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave DeFactoCrippler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Snake_Pliskan
    Snake_Pliskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Dude....you are a total douche. Keyboard tough guy that has not much better to do in his life than to troll on an internet forum amongst complete strangers. You rip on JC and try and call him out for having some need to post his picks...where I see a guy that just likes to share his picks and has the balls to track his record. Tail him ...don't tail him...bounce your thoughts on a fight against his.....that is what this forum is for. What perverse need is your trolling filling for you? Not enough hugs as a youngster so you have to spew your angst wherever you can? Why don't you just penetrate off and allow the normal people a place to talk MMA gambling without having to navigate around your crap posts?

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Pliskan View Post
    Dude....you are a total douche. Keyboard tough guy that has not much better to do in his life than to troll on an internet forum amongst complete strangers. You rip on JC and try and call him out for having some need to post his picks...where I see a guy that just likes to share his picks and has the balls to track his record. Tail him ...don't tail him...bounce your thoughts on a fight against his.....that is what this forum is for. What perverse need is your trolling filling for you? Not enough hugs as a youngster so you have to spew your angst wherever you can? Why don't you just penetrate off and allow the normal people a place to talk MMA gambling without having to navigate around your crap posts?
    lol usually they pay people from the third world to write on forums. Times must be tough, huh?

PS you coming to the bash pal?

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Yeah, don't understand the hate! The guy is running thru a tough batch in mma betting losing 7g, what kind a person would kick him like that. It takes ball what Jesus do, posting his pick to the world wide web. Keep it up Jesus, GL.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

I loled hard when punisher said JC was among the best cappers on the net. lold really hard. He said crassus too, which was even more funny. but atleast crassus isnt a tout. he is just a moron who touts for them without knowing it.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

YTD 5-8 -259.59

I'm back.

2 big plays for my second coming

UFC ON FX 8: BELFORT VS. ROCKHOLD

My first play is on Hacran Dias...Hacran is gonna smash Lentz plain and simple...he is the superior fighter in all areas..better striking, wrestling, and BJJ....he can pretty much decide where and how this fight goes...I expect Dias to work Lentz from range and mix in take-downs when they present themselves...this one won't close...I'll say Hacran Dias wins via Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,30-25)

My other play is on Vitor Belfort...Love Belfort in this fight...this is a tough tough first fight for Rockhold in the UFC...he's gotta fight a killer in Belfort in Brazil as the main event..I just can't see it going well for him..Vitor has too much power and too much speed...Luke will have his hands down during some kind of spinning kick and get just blasted...I'll say Vitor Belfort wins via KO(punches) Round 1

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Jesus reincarnated. Welcome back!!

I'm on both guys and by both methods. Dias dec, Vitor R1.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    YTD 5-8 -259.59

I'm back.

2 big plays for my second coming

UFC ON FX 8: BELFORT VS. ROCKHOLD

My first play is on Hacran Dias...Hacran is gonna smash Lentz plain and simple...he is the superior fighter in all areas..better striking, wrestling, and BJJ....he can pretty much decide where and how this fight goes...I expect Dias to work Lentz from range and mix in take-downs when they present themselves...this one won't close...I'll say Hacran Dias wins via Unanimous Decision (30-27,30-27,30-25)

My other play is on Vitor Belfort...Love Belfort in this fight...this is a tough tough first fight for Rockhold in the UFC...he's gotta fight a killer in Belfort in Brazil as the main event..I just can't see it going well for him..Vitor has too much power and too much speed...Luke will have his hands down during some kind of spinning kick and get just blasted...I'll say Vitor Belfort wins via KO(punches) Round 1

Exactly. Major deficiencies in his striking defence. All flash, no power. Vitor is a terrible stylistic matchup on the feet for him. I see Vitor countering with a massive overhand & blitzkreig for the TKO finish.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Dias and Rockhold for me

Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Exactly. Major deficiencies in his striking defence. All flash, no power. Vitor is a terrible stylistic matchup on the feet for him. I see Vitor countering with a massive overhand & blitzkreig for the TKO finish.
    Yup exactly...Rockhold's best shot is to try to muscle him around and hope he fades but I just see too many problems in his defense for him too last.

Jesus Christ

Dias and Rockhold for me
    How do you think the Rockhold/Belfort fight goes down?

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Welcome back JC.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Welcome back Hey-Zeus, good to see you again.

I'm against you hard on this card though; I think there's a decent chance that Belfort gets the early KO, but if he doesn't, Rockhold will almost definitely win. He has too many ways to win this fight. It's a bit sucky as a 'capper to bet on a guy who I think has roughly a 30% shot of getting KO'd early, but there's plenty of value, so I'm not complaining.

As for Dias, I disagree with you again. I think there's every chance that he out-grapples Lentz, but he's shown nothing to suggest that he has the cardio, wrestling or striking to hang with Lentz. He's yet to show anything impressive in the striking department, and his takedowns haven't looked amazing. There are enough unknowns to make me bet Lentz. Another ugly bet for me, though, as I wish I knew more about Dias.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

How do you think the Rockhold/Belfort fight goes down?
    Rockhold by TKO in later rounds. Don't think Vitor can go 5 rounds at 185.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Yup exactly...Rockhold's best shot is to try to muscle him around and hope he fades but I just see too many problems in his defense for him too last.
    Rockhold has the power to put him away in any round, like Silva did

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Rockhold has the power to put him away in any round
    Agree.

Rockhold has the power to put him away in any round, like Silva did
    Disagree.

First ... 45678 Last