ledjend
    ledjend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3109

Quote Originally Posted by chief42 View Post
    It was a great idea on paper, but this system is done, time to scrap this idea and go back to the drawing board. You should probably consider giving the parameters of the system so people can come together and try and turn this around to make it profitable. I lost too much money following this and after a while stopped tailing blindly and picked my spots. Still hard to make profits when these C bets are losing at this high rate. Thanks for sharing legjend, but very frustrated with the performance of this.
    Very frustrated and disappointed - I'm sorry.

ledjend
    ledjend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3109

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Last post 8 days ago. Either died or high tailed it. I didn't bet any of the plays but I browsed periodically. What a monumental fail.
    You're right - this year was a failure.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Try this with another sport. Set a goal, reach it and close the shop. As season progresses, the most successful systems tend to start going bad

pm9964
    pm9964's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1046

Better yet give us the parameters if the system so we can be a system of checks to make sure we don't miss anything, back test it, and ensure we don't bet something we shouldn't

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetter21 View Post
    I tried to warn you guys from the start and got called hater of the year. Everyone thought I had an agenda just because I asked him to justify his picks and past results, which he still hasn't done. Please don't think for a minute this guy lost a dime betting on his own picks.
    Now that his intentions of trying to go tout on your dime and his lack of integrity have been exposed, I'm curious how many of still welcome this guy with open arms and willing to throw him a pity party?

i have this feeling he has nothing to say now and has been given plenty of opportunity to do so. no apologies, no remorse for talking shit and not even the common courtesy to officially close this out with some final numbers. Just remember he is the one who said
    Stalking.....

sportsbetter21
    sportsbetter21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Youre the one going back to 2015
    Look in the mirror dude
    Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Stalking.....

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetter21 View Post
    Agreed, lets cash with all the swallowers, i mean followers
    and please dont forget one of those cockmeat sandwiches for your mom. Tell her were out of the extra large dark meat.
    Sick individual.....

sportsbetter21
    sportsbetter21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

and your point is?

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Quote Originally Posted by ledjend View Post
    FINAL NUMBERS

189-11, -31.5 u

My apologies to anyone who tailed this trainwreck of a season. I personally did not make another play with this system after the 2 losses on 9/12 - because of that, I stopped posting.

The remainder of the season finished 30-1, but the loss cost 26 units which would've eaten into most of the profits anyway. So we didn't miss much.

I didn't keep track of the flat betting but there were 21 A wins, 6 B wins, 3 C wins, and the 1 loss - which probably would equate to losing another 5-10 units.

I do still think the idea of the system has promise and I found a very common theme in most of the losses. The mistake I probably made was rushing to post the system before back testing it a little further - which won't happen again.

In the meantime, for those who care, I've put together an NHL system using some of the same ideas. Only difference is I went back over the last 10 years this time. I am personally playing it, so I will be posting it. There's no thread yet, but I will be creating one in the next week or so.

Again, I'm sorry for the way things played out over the last 3 months - and hopefully I can make it up to you in the future.
    Try again this year with your new website selling plays.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

This tool should be banned.

First ... 14151617