slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

old man Hewitt

no bet interest on the match but i want hewitt to win

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

+5.5 games is all but covered. funny I was rooting for him to retire down a break in the 3rd set lol. almost looks like tomic isnt even trying though. playing really nonchalant

brodie
    you got the juice now

u see the handshake? haha lleyton knew tomic kept him in it on purpose

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    u see the handshake? haha lleyton knew tomic kept him in it on purpose
    I hope you are joking. So Tomic wanted to grind 2 more hours in the heat?

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    I hope you are joking. So Tomic wanted to grind 2 more hours in the heat?
    u watch the match? rhetorical question. there was no grinding on tomic's side of the net. this was a night game. lleyton had nothing, he was playing defense the whole match. this wasnt a grueling match like you might imagine looking at the flashscore stats

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

You don't watch much tennis do you. I did watch the match so I will tell you a few things that you should have seen.
    1. Hewitt is a fighter, he did not play well for the first two sets and he is a light weight compared to Tomic, but he found a way to keep things close and Tomic made mistakes when things got tight.
    2. It was hot and humid, even someone in the best shape would not want an extended match. I guess you did not see Jack Sock with the full body cramp or all of the rest of the players that have set a new record for retirements this tournament.
    3. Hewitt did not play defense the whole match, he actually changed his tactics which changed the whole match. He became more aggressive and sneaked in many times.
    4. What is a night game? This isn't baseball.
    5. This was not wrestling, there are no predetermined outcomes in these matches. Both players want to win and beat the other guys brains in.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Lol I like how you numbered your points. Funny how i've never once seen you in the tennis forum, but I'm the one that doesn't watch much tennis. for what it's worth a night game is significantly cooler than playing in the hot sun, but i know that's a tough concept to grasp.

I like your tennis lingo though, hewitt sneaked in many times. haha you right. you win. you know what you're talking about