McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

does anyone bet live tennis

the past two days i've bet live tennis.

I've been betting on who win's the game of a set. I always select the server. Yes they are heavily juiced lines, but I hit the books for 1k yesterday and 1k today. betting between $50 and $200 a play

I am going to stop for the day. But does anyone else do this? Is it profitable long term.

thanks

Quill
    Quill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Sometimes I go for the breaks in women's tennis. They are well priced and happen very frequently.

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

Lol keep betting on guys to hold for a week tell us how it works out. I can guess but I wanna see it in action.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I did frequently last year.. when 5D had the deal with 365.
    That was a great platform.
    Much less so now will I bet live.
    I think it's fairly established that live doesn't fare as well as pre-match
    over the long term.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I've got a thread just for live betting the favourite after they lose the 1st set.

As for the method you are currently doing, I've tried it before and failed miserably. I've also tried betting every single point of the server, as ridiculous as it was and it had a little bit more success but in the end, it was still a failure.

Also for whether live or pre-match is better, that's pretty much up to the person betting and the strategy they use. A quick google search can tell you there is benefits of both and you can't really say which one is better in general, as they are completely different depending on the strategy that you use.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    the past two days i've bet live tennis.

I've been betting on who win's the game of a set. I always select the server. Yes they are heavily juiced lines, but I hit the books for 1k yesterday and 1k today. betting between $50 and $200 a play

I am going to stop for the day. But does anyone else do this? Is it profitable long term.

thanks

Besides the money, this betting cannot be good for your health, but it's one of the best rushes that you can get from sportsbetting... especially when servers are down 0 - 40, then come back and hold.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Just as any other bet in the universe, whether it is profitable long term (and as such a "good" bet) depends entirely on the odds and likelihood of their given outcome.