slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Gulbis vs Monaco

On form Monaco should win but has Gulbis been working on his shots during practice to give him a shot here.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    On form Monaco should win but has Gulbis been working on his shots during practice to give him a shot here.

yea, Gulbis is the only tennis player in the world who is working on their shots in practice. He is so smart for doing this. Ill give him the edge because he was working on his shots in practice. Monaco wasn't working on his shots in practice so thats a shame.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

canadan gulbis is the better player on hard courts are you new to tennis, he just mentally fragile at the moment

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by canadabetting View Post
    yea, Gulbis is the only tennis player in the world who is working on their shots in practice. He is so smart for doing this. Ill give him the edge because he was working on his shots in practice. Monaco wasn't working on his shots in practice so thats a shame.
    lol

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

News just in!

Monaco has been sighted also working on his "shots" in practice.

Tricia Takanawa is heading to the scene of this startling revelation

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

No way can bet on gulbis. He has to show me something first. Either fade or pass

SharpyUSA
    SharpyUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 355

Quote Originally Posted by canadabetting View Post

lololol

SharpyUSA

Quote Originally Posted by jc1186 View Post
    news just in!

Monaco has been sighted also working on his "shots" in practice.

Tricia takanawa is heading to the scene of this startling revelation

lmfao

SharpyUSA

All jokes aside, Gulbis has been playing better, and this is his chance to win this match. Monaco has been playing great tennis, and a dog in this matchup. I think Ernie gets the win here. He's just prepping for the French, but may take this tournament a little more seriously...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Gulbis has been playing better...

Do you follow tennis very much?

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

ffs AVOID

SharpyUSA

He HAS been playing better. I'm not only a gambler, but a huge tennis lover, and have noticed after Ernie's injury he has shown glimpse's of his old gameplay. He's still a lil rusty, but is improving.

Maybe if you watched his matches, instead of following them on gamecasts or what not, you would see his improvements.

I guess that's hard when all you see is, 15-0, 15-15-, 15-30, -15-40 on a screen, rather than watching his movement.

A good tennis gambler doesn;t always bet on matches, and watches game for the love of the sport.

So yes, I do follow tennis...

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyUSA View Post
    Gulbis has been playing better...

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

canadan gulbis is the better player on hard courts are you new to tennis, he just mentally fragile at the moment
    i never said anything about the player that he is.. all I'm saying is I don't know how you got your info... are you sure he was working on his shot in practice? its just practice, he'd be an idiot if he worked on his shot in practice

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Gulbis is a much better hard court player than the Monaco-clown can ever be.
    Gulbis is a strange player, he has motivation problems.
    Not because he is mentally fragile, but because he is already very rich.

Hardcoar

Indeed he is, and that isn't completely irrelevant to this particular match. It is a lot less relevant than certain other factors however.

All things considered (not least the odds), this is a good one to just NOT BET on.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

As i remember from his last game against Mannarino, His form had started to go up. He had a slight chance to beat Mannarino in that game. Which had surprised and worried me a little (since my money was on Mannarino ML bet) But Mannarino didnt have many mistakes, so he won. This time, imo, Monaco will make some things a lot easier for Gulbis, with his highly artistic-clownish game style.

SharpyUSA

Last edited by SharpyUSA; 03-27-15 at 06:03 PM.

Hardcoar

I agree it was up, but it was up from absolute whoreshit rock-bottom. He was never going to win that match.

The only chance he has of winning this match is if Monaco is in terri-trash mode, which isn't all too unlikely considering his past few matches.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by SharpyUSA View Post
    I wouldn't really look into what Hardcoar says about any tennis player. the guy obviously is just a gambler, and knows nothing about the sport.

In my country and language, we call this person a "Clown"
    Aww : (

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Can not tell if any posts in this thread is trolling or not...

SirtySree

Also you would be surprise who trains hard and who doesn't by the way some players play in a match.

Gulbis and Fognini are two very hard workers in training but explode in game.
    Federer barely trains and half-asses it when he does yet is a beast in game.

No trolling here.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Decided to take Monaco. Just no way can back gulby. Juan man it is

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

New angle after "legs gone"

SirtySree

I heard Gulbis has been working on his shot in practice.

Being serious this time though. He got a new coach and was actually quoted saying he would try some new shots in Miami and then Monte Calo. What those new shots are, who knows...

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Indeed he is, and that isn't completely irrelevant to this particular match. It is a lot less relevant than certain other factors however.

All things considered (not least the odds), this is a good one to just NOT BET on.
    how can a non-bet be a good one I always wonder...

choose a side, bet on it, win it and it's good...loose it and it's bad....no bet is no just no bet...means you can't figure it out, means you can't give any input to others...

as for this match: I would still pick Gulbis today as ML winner. He was a bit better in IndianWells...Had already played a doubles match here....Monaco is in decent form, but really this is up to Gulbis. Is this his first match this season where he's considered as a dog?

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

No-bet is good because some games you just don't know what you are going to see and don't have a good play. Betting in games which might have either result will be in long term bad. In this game, I can see a easy win for Monaco like 6-2 and 6-2, but can see Gulbis playing finally well and getting a win in straight sets, but you can also think both will look good and this match will go into distance. So, avoiding isn't that bad

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    how can a non-bet be a good one I always wonder...

choose a side, bet on it, win it and it's good...loose it and it's bad....no bet is no just no bet...means you can't figure it out, means you can't give any input to others...

as for this match: I would still pick Gulbis today as ML winner. He was a bit better in IndianWells...Had already played a doubles match here....Monaco is in decent form, but really this is up to Gulbis. Is this his first match this season where he's considered as a dog?
    It cannot. I neither said nor implied that were to be the case.