Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Curious thing about Eastern European Countries

Bet365 sends a PVC code to the player by mail. For some reason, they NEVER ARRIVE in Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland... Even with a player requests them multiple times. Oh -- and Venezuela has this problem also. Oddly enough, all these countries that have trouble receiving postal mail are also hubs for multi-account fraud groups.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Interesting. I herd books have a lot of fraud issues when dealing with these countries

cathal2010
    cathal2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didnt have get that i just did the Know Your Customer (KYC)

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

NEVER ARRIVE?!
    i sent mail to some of the places mentioned. postal service seemed to work fine.
    hell we're not talking about africa villages here. post should work.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Bet365 sends a PVC code to the player by mail. For some reason, they NEVER ARRIVE in Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, Poland... Even with a player requests them multiple times. Oh -- and Venezuela has this problem also. Oddly enough, all these countries that have trouble receiving postal mail are also hubs for multi-account fraud groups.
    that seems realy odd, bet365 letters are very discrete no add from the brand.Is this 100% of letters?

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suspect it's only 100% of the people that complain, who then fail to produce other satisfactory evidence of their identity to prove they're not multi-accounting gnomers who are using "borrowed" identity information. Perhaps this cost of doing business will put them off it, and make things a little easier on the rest of us.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

What's the purpose of multi-accounting stupid euro books that give $5 bonuses and cut you off after making $12?