biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

1xbet thoughts

Does anyone play here?

They have lots of live streams to games, and a whole shit load of variety of betting.

Seems similar to bet365.

Just wondering how safe it is.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

there are reports that they dont pay out big balances however I haven't cashed out there to verify either a small or big balance.. they do have a ton of markets to bet into which is nice. the biggest plus for me is the live streams to a lot of sports and events even obscure games and leagues are up for viewing... when I saw that, I figured they were worth a small deposit if even to keep an account open to see the live streams they offer. I wasn't really looking to win there, more so I was there for the obscure tennis streams that I couldn't find elsewhere... be careful there... their site looks very good but it might be risky to win at this place based on the past reports of confiscated balances...

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Any place that confiscated a balance not related to chback should be rated F and not worth a $5 deposit

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Does anyone play here?

They have lots of live streams to games, and a whole shit load of variety of betting.

Seems similar to bet365.

Just wondering how safe it is.
    They have a network of Russian land based shops and a very large online client base covering countries other books avoid.

They don't give people grief over large balances as suggested above. They are just as likely to put you through the wringer for a small balance as a large one.

In general they do pay but... there is a BIG but.

If they decide you are suspicious at all then the security checks they put people through are unreasonable and go on for months.

They do things like sending 20 question questionnaires asking all sorts of 'stupid' things and once you give them the answers you get told that is not good enough. They want the same answers in handwriting sent to them by mail. Sometimes you can send this multiple times and even give them delivery receipt and they will just say... 'have not received and if not sent soon we will close your account for failing to undergo KYC. Sort of answers.

I think the bookmaker itself is not a scam but someone in very senior management empowers the security department to continue to taunt and disrespect clients like this.

They probably do have a lot of scammers to deal with and I think most genuine players do get paid without issue... but the way they treat the rest means I would never deposit there out of principal.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1288

penetrate ME. Deposited $1500 in the morning.

I have a parlay pending right now with just raptors left to win 15.8k I hope i don't get the run around. I saw a couple threads about non payment but the posters were all relatively new.

I will try to cash 8000$ if i win and update on the process.

Wish me luck boys
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave biggie12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    penetrate ME. Deposited $1500 in the morning.

I have a parlay pending right now with just raptors left to win 15.8k I hope i don't get the run around. I saw a couple threads about non payment but the posters were all relatively new.

I will try to cash 8000$ if i win and update on the process.

Wish me luck boys

good luck with the verifying process, if you win that big amount with your first bet there... problems will come and you`ll have a lot to do in the next month to get the Money (chances are low)...

<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">
    good luck with the verifying process, if you win that big amount with your first bet there... problems will come and you`ll have a lot to do in the next month to get the Money (chances are low)...</body>