Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

Any abcwagering.ag Agents or account holders here?

One local i give some action to on occasion switched over to the abcwagering.ag platform suddenly. Gave me $200 limits on Soccer and said this was an abc thing not a him thing. I've dealt with agents of PPH shops before and they all were in charge of the limits. I know whats going on here and I've called him out on it. I'm just looking for verification that the agents are indeed in control of the limits for the site so I can in return tell him this.

Thanks!

AB

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I've played with probably 20 agents and never had one that was not in charge of the limits set per client. The PPH is simply a tracker, they could care less what limits you bet.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

It's true

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Actionbrett View Post
    One local i give some action to on occasion switched over to the abcwagering.ag platform suddenly. Gave me $200 limits on Soccer and said this was an abc thing not a him thing. I've dealt with agents of PPH shops before and they all were in charge of the limits. I know whats going on here and I've called him out on it. I'm just looking for verification that the agents are indeed in control of the limits for the site so I can in return tell him this.

Thanks!

AB
    He knows this Brett. No need to tell him. He is telling you he doesn't want your soccer business but is too spineless to say it.

Sounds like a local you can't trust if the poo hits the fan anyway.

gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by Actionbrett View Post

Thanks!

AB
    Hey man, PM me.

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

It depends on the package your agent has. Some books regardless of the agent will limit certain games.

A lot of agents only get a % of the losses with a red figure make up.

Example - My Pinnacle agent told me today that his package lost $100k+ lost past weekend, so until that $125k is made up he isn't earning any money.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

he could be a subagent working on commission. his boss, the master agent is the one controlling the limits.