intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

help me find a a book maker

Hey guys, im looking for a book where i can deposit via bitcoin and be able to withdraw anytime. I know a lot of books that require you to do at least one rollover before withdrawing it back out. I just dont like the fact that i can't take my money out unless I roll it all one time. I don't care about bonus or free play or anything. Just need to be able to run when I need to without hassle.

Thanks boys.

dblock05
    dblock05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2726

5dimes

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

nitrogen

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Nitrogen is the best fit for your description. You can withdraw whenever and it's really fast, no rollover. The common complaints I hear from people are their live betting and 2nd half lines aren't as comprehensive as some other books. So if that's your thing, take note of that. I don't bet live or the half usually so to me Nitrogen is the best book overall. They use Pinny lines which is also a plus, in my opinion. I would only caution one thing. If the blockchain is slow, your deposit will take a long time, because they'll wait for it to confirm or complete on blockchain. It's been my favorite book since I found out about them about 6 months or so ago.