josepgb
    josepgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

NETELLER Stolen my money

Hi,I deposited using local bank account 600€ from Spain at September the 15th. This is from my bank account to a neteller local spanish Bank account. Those transfers NEVER take more than one day in Spain. I sent them several emails, calls etc but they just give me generic answers and ask to wait.No money shows in my account!I been a Neteller customer for several years, never used this method, always credit card.BE AWARE, they will try to keep your money.Attached the receipt of the bank transfer.Anyone may give advice on how to proceed?Thanks

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by josepgb View Post
    Hi,I deposited using local bank account 600€ from Spain at September the 15th. This is from my bank account to a neteller local spanish Bank account. Those transfers NEVER take more than one day in Spain. I sent them several emails, calls etc but they just give me generic answers and ask to wait.No money shows in my account!I been a Neteller customer for several years, never used this method, always credit card.BE AWARE, they will try to keep your money.Attached the receipt of the bank transfer.Anyone may give advice on how to proceed?Thanks

Hi josepgb, have you filled in the form - notification about you were sending money (if so - it must be visible on your Neteller statement, as "pending", or so ...) ? I am using bank deposits to Neteller since this May, or so (as I opened the Neteller account). Yes, it can take 2-3 working days, to be credited. But if you do not fill the form (notification), it can take a little longer.

josepgb

Yes, I did. It shows as pending in my account, but this was at september 15th. I got a call from their payments sept and the girl told me they had problems with their spanish bank. She told me to wait for expiration (7 days!!!) and send back the proof of the wire, that I already have sent several times! I am just getting standard answers and no one seems taking action into this! Poor, very poor. Here is the attachment of the wire

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

It's only been 3 working days.

Sure, that's not very fast but it is also far too early to be saying Neteller has stolen your money.

Calm down and work with them to solve the issue. Neteller will not steal a bank deposit from you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: josepgb

josepgb

4 working days, and again, in spain bank wires take 1 day. What worries me is what the customer representative told me, that they had problems with their bank account, and asked me to wait for 7 days, and then send them again the proof of the wire. They do not seem to take any action into the issue, just generic answers. Any ETA, any explanations of the actions done to fix the issue... etc!

SBE

4 working days, and again, in spain bank wires take 1 day. What worries me is what the customer representative told me, that they had problems with their bank account, and asked me to wait for 7 days, and then send them again the proof of the wire. They do not seem to take any action into the issue, just generic answers. Any ETA, any explanations of the actions done to fix the issue... etc!
    Yes, you are right. Normal bank to bank transfers take no more than 1 working day, in Europe. But I am having bank account at the same bank as Neteller is having and it takes always 3 working days. Even (once) I tried to speed it up (sent them a copy of the payment) and it took 4 days !

I would not panic yet. Suppose you will see your funds tomorrow credited ...

Made about 6 bank deposits since May - always credited in 3-4 days. Do not worry ...

And if you made it , let's say 15th, in the afternoon, it is really only 3rd working day today (as it probably left your bank account on 16th - Friday).
    Last edited by SBE; 09-20-16 at 10:27 AM.

Optional

Bank wires often take less than 24 hours anywhere in the world. It should not take a week of course. But I imagine this delay is more about their internal systems than the banking system.

I'd be unhappy in your position too but I am 99% sure you can be confident your money will be found and credited sooner than later.

josepgb

That bank Neteller had in Spain has been absorved by another one, and probably the account has changed. They keep having the same account in the web, but surely they do not know how to access to the new account.What worries me is that no one knows what to do and in the meanwhile my money, and several money from other customers are lost. A call, a right explanation, we are doing that and this, will be ok but the same generic answers, are really worrying. Will keep posting the news, but I bet this will not be fixed.

Optional

but I bet this will not be fixed.
    I'll bet your 2 points against my 20 points that they fix it for you before the end of this week.

josepgb

And voila, I sent them a link to this forum post, and right now the money is already in my account. Problem is fixed, I am pretty sure thanks to SBR Forum.

SBE

And voila, I sent them a link to this forum post, and right now the money is already in my account. Problem is fixed, I am pretty sure thanks to SBR Forum.

I think it has nothing to do if they read that link or not. Their departments "work " separately. And they are not so quick to react ...The emails from you are received by a customer service. After that they would re-send it further (to the finance department), and it , for sure, did not take 20 minutes only.

It is only a luck, it has done it just now ...