CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Hard to believe I just got dissed like this by Intertops

Edit by SBR: Intertops has applied the player with the bonus and reenabled his eligibility.

sent them an email about their bonus system, keep in mind i have been a loyal member since 2000. i used to get 300 points reward now i get 20 for same wagers is why i was asking, they changed the numbers/rewards. needless to say i just put in payout request. was i too rude? i dont think so maybe im crazy.

I have a question regarding my bonus schedule and that is, is mine the same as everyone else or did you guys alter it when I was awarded a 5000$ prize with 16x rollover in 2012 - where I accumulated several bonuses? The structure has changed drastically to the point of absurdity in my opinion, it is almost comical compared to all the other books.
    The way it is set now i would have to wager roughly $25,000 @ +600 odds just to get $25. I am wondering because I have never been given an answer as to why mine was cut and what is the point of having it at these numbers. Now that cardpay is gone I am trying to find positives in your site and there arent too many. Your odds are considerbly lower for just about everything when comparing to other major books. I would appreciate a sincere response if you have the time.

got this back

Thank you for choosing Intertops Customer Service.

I regret to inform you that your account is no longer eligible to receive bonuses. Please see rule 2.6 below as provided on the website:

2.6 Intertops reserves the right to exclude customers from certain or all bonus promotions without prior notice. No correspondence will be entered into.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 09-07-16 at 05:36 PM. Reason: added update

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

It does look like you hit a CS agent who was having a bad day.

Or maybe they just passed the query up higher and someone looked over your account and decided you really weren't eligible anymore. And it wasn't meant as a diss...

CWD
    Update your status

I dont see how it isnt negative, its essentially a big giant "F YOU" - and i am 110% eligible and was due for a $25 bonus most likely tonight. Since the new structure its my first bonus in a long time. Oh well onward and upward.

I was close to leaving anyways, i bet a lot of futures and golf and their odds are the worst of anyone by far. When consenus is 10-1 they are 8-1, on everything, The numbers there been stinking and now the payouts are bad too, so its goodbye.

the last time i had contact with them i praised their payouts and told them they were "solid gold" and they emailed me back and said that the email really meant a great deal to them and that they welcomed any feedback be it positive or negative.

what a crock

Thanks for the response at least i know im not totally crazy.
    Last edited by CWD; 08-29-16 at 05:20 PM.

CWD
    Update your status

sent this

"I just put in payment out request, if I win anything tonight I will make another. Sorry to inconvenience you guys."

got this back

Thank you for contacting Intertops Customer Support.

Congratulations on your winning and your cashout.

In order to make this process easier you should know that for cashouts, we have a 48 hour pending period. After which, there is 48 hour processing period. Please remember these time frames only include weekdays. After this timeframe your Bitcoin withdrawal will take less that 2 hours to arrive in your wallet.

It should be noted that, we are not able to process a second withdrawal while you have one still in the processing and pending period. In order to put through a new withdrawal we will have to cancel your current cashout and have you put through a new request. Please contact us if this is the route you want to take.

Good luck on the games. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Intertops Customer Support