royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

live betting ultra

anybody have problems getting wagers in , i swear it takes me sometimes like 10 times to finnaly get it approved keep getting error message odds have updated try again but the price never changes stays the same, i wish they had the auto accept odds like live betting extra but i guess that makes too much sense

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Why do they have both ultra and extra? I'm pretty new to 5dimes.

royhobbs8
    royhobbs8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

just to please customers give them more options, i love it especially the live betting ultra cuz now i can hedge my bets i used to get burned so bad by late goals now i can bet the draw late when my team is up , live betting extra is mostly the main sports baseball basketball tennis a few soccer, live betting ultra is crazy they have lines for everything very obscure leagues and u get 3 pct back to which is nice,

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

I guess my question is why not keep all live betting together instead of having two separate ones?

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by 7deuceoff$uit View Post
    I guess my question is why not keep all live betting together instead of having two separate ones?
    Because these are individual third party platforms that 5dimes has no control over. They are not putting out the odds.
    Points Awarded:

7deuceoff$uit gave rangerz2478 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3032

I have the same issue with it, <--- says it all.